Join our server on Discord

What do you do when you're bored?
When I get bored...

I play a videogame, watch videos from YouTube, look for anything on the Internet, or put the files of my computer in order.

When I can't use the computer or it's recording something, I watch TV, read a comic or a book, or play with my deck of cards or a board game.

When I'm outside home, I watch the pictures of digimon I have in my cell phone and hear music with my MP4.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
When I'm bored, I continue my plan for world domination. It's coming along quite well, I just need to work out how many people I'll need to keep alive so I can build a monument of myself. I'll be wearing a cool hat, and riding a motorcycle. And it'll be on fire. Fire-motorcycle. Yeah.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Oh. Can I be part of the world-domination scheme? I can be a good boy. And I can eat people! *Tail wag*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mmnm. I can't really sleep when I'm bored. When I sleep, I dream of being CV'd by my Boss, and wake up with wet dreams! Then I spend the next eight hours touching myself and cleaning up afterward! X3 Also, I read books. I love reading.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
What do I do when I'm bored.. Besides him? *points to his husband*

Sometimes I play video games (Currently playing Digimon world 3 on the playstation) Other times I write (Right now I have a sexy vampire story in the works) But mostly I read a lot.. When I'm not working on college shit.
I play with fire. I remember this one time when I was visiting chicago, I got real bored and,

Slash: *Smacks Shadow* Shutup, they still think the cow did that. Why do I smell gasoline?

My gameboy's across the room, boredom rising.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I mostly read/write a lot. Sometimes I draw. Other times I'll go bug Zach and we'll go have a "girl's day" together.. I've had people tell me it's weird that I don't get one of my actual female friends to go with me instead.. But he's more fun to shop with.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."