Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angel (Kyosan/Matt Ishida RP)
Yoosei noticed his reaction and couldn't help but giggle cutely. "You like them?" she asks innocently and then moves her paws away from her breasts, and puts a finger cutely to her lips then. Her mounds jiggling softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I-I..." Kurtz started, still flushing deeply as he looked onto her more, before gulping down his fear and nearing her even more. With a curious claw, he gave a gentle grasp to one of them, nodding. "I-I... I guess I k-kinda do..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A soft moan escaped her throat as she felt him grasping one of her mounds softly. "mhh..so I noticed. You were staring at them so much" the vixen giggled and then suddenly, innocently pulls him closer to her, ending up having his face between her mounds.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mfffhh!" Kurtz stuttered, his face blushing bright red as his face remained in-between her breasts. Too nervous to move or retreat, he kept his head there- breathing softly over her cleavage while slightly struggling - unintentionally nuzzling her cleavage. "Mmffh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh.."Yoosei murrs softly once he nuzzles her cleavage, her tails even start wagging happily back and forth. "ahh..K-Kurtz what are you doing there? It feels nice" she admitted, lowering her paws down to his neck and caressing it tenderly while smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly still while being encased in her cleavage, Kurtz was struggling for a few moments- continuing to unintentionally nuzzle her mounds slowly before slowly relaxing to the carress to his neck; the weak point making him forcingly relax. "M-Mhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen couldn't help but still murr while feeling him nuzzling her cleavage. A soft blush crossed her cheeks as she starts to feel herself unusually hot. "mhh..I'm s-starting to feel different" she commented while still caressing his neck tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Different?" He managed to babble out from her cleavage, resting his claws up on her breasts as he continued to nuzzle in-between her mounds, giving both of them a soft squeeze while wagging his tail. "Oh, that's natural."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"B-But..I never f-felt anything like this b-before" The purple vixen murmured between soft moans. A deeper blushed crossed her cheeks as her arousal grows. She couldn't help but starting to feel wet between her legs. Her soft scent filling the air as the dragon squeezed and nuzzled her mounds. "mhh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... Just... relax..." Kurtz continued to growl, nuzzling before noticing the strange smell - sniffing for a moment before blushing darkly, and continuing to nuzzle her breasts eagerly - unaware underneath that his member was already beginning to bulge under his trousers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds