Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angel (Kyosan/Matt Ishida RP)
So yep, this is just for me and my Kurtzie, got it? >:3 Only us both are allowed to post in here x3

I'll start it then, cutie :3

The sun slowly rises up in the sky, it is morning. A purple vixen, curled on herself to keep herself warm, had survived another cold night. There was a fog in her mind, she couldn't remember much other than that she had to do her best to survive on the streets. Slowly she had lost trust in most people. None had treated her nicely. Her clothing shattered, barely able of concealing her body. Any shelter she had possible ever had find before, she didn't stay there for long. It was always taken away from her, and with her little knowledge in self-defense, it was hard to fight back.

Once feeling the warmth of the first sun rays, she slowly opens her eyes, yawning cutely before she sits up, and stretches cutely. "Another day" she murmurs to no-one in particular.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Walking slowly down the street and yawning gently to himself, Kurtz couldn't help but give a short wag of his tail. A quick journey to the local shops was all he needed- and if he got there early, he could enjoy his day a lot longer. The green-scaled dragon seemed to be more energetic then usual, as he rolled his arm around a few times. "It's typical everything seems...."

He paused as something purple caught the tip of his eye, peering down to where he had seen it before his eyes lay on the vixen with little clothing, pausing. "...Normal?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen's ears quickly perked up as she heard footsteeps approaching her. With her little strenght, she gets up and notices the green dragon not that far from her. Her crystal blue eyes showed fear as she looks at him and she steps backwards once, afraid of how the dragon would react to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pausing as he noticed the vixen surprised by him, Kurtz couldn't help but slowly approach her. He stood lightly near her, before gulping and speaking. "Hey, I'm not here to hurt you. Please stay," He asked lightly, trying not to scare her anymore then she was.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei lowers her ears softly, she couldn't help but still be a little afraid. "weally? you won't hurt me?" she asks softly, yet in a cute way despite all the doubts that were running through her mind. her tails wagged softly around and she folds her arms gently while looking into his eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nodding gently and walking slowly towards her once more, the dragon slowly knelt down in front of her, offering his claw gently to her. "Of course I won't. Come on, you look like a right mess..." He murmured lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A light blush crossed her cheeks as he offered his claw to her. Gently yet timidly, she reaches out her paw, softly holding his claw. Even though someone was being nice for her for the first time, she still was trembling, something like this hadn't happen for as long as she can remember.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Come on..." Kurtz murmured gently, taking her paw lightly as he tried to help her to her feet- being as gentle as he could. By the way she seemed, he concluded she hadn't been around people much- and if he left her there he'd feel horrible about himself. "...I won't bite. Trust me." He smiled hopingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Getting up on her feet with his help, Yoosei smiles softly, a light blush crossing her furry cheeks. She was slowly feeling less uneasy and out of instinct, she lunges towards him, clinging to his neck and wags her tails happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing lightly at the vixen's forwardness with him, Kurtz blinked gently- though eased her into his own arms as he chuckled. "Don't worry, you'll be alright. What's your name, anyway?" He asked as politely as he could, staring onto her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds