Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angel (Kyosan/Matt Ishida RP)
Yoosei shook her head and looked up at the dragon. "I have been out there for as long as I can remember. I mean..I don't remember much about when I was young" she murmured softly and took another sip from the drink. "Why did you decided to help me?" she asks curiously yet in a cute way, tilting her head to the side. She wanted to lighten up the mood, she was not one to stay down for long.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... I guess I don't like people left on their own to fend for themselves. I hate seeing people suffer." Kurtz murmured softly, resting his claw against the desk as he took a long drink from his cup- finishing the drink before heading back over to the soup and giving it a stir- before then adding a few spices to the mix. "I knew I could at least offer you something better then just living on the streets."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Taking a final sip from her drink, Yoosei then puts the glass aside and approaches the dragon. Suddenly she wraps her arms around his arm, her mounds pressing against his arm, and smiles while wagging her tails happily once again. She started to feel secure and happy around the green dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly still, Kurtz started to feel too nervous- as he stuttered lightly and then moved his arm lightly. "H-hey, you don't have to be so close," He stuttered, as he continued to stir the soup. "I can barely concentrate..." Was all that ran through his mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Perking her ears up, the purple vixen looks up at Kurtz. "Why not?" she asks softly . "It feels so comfortable" she murmured cutely and then snuggles even more on his arm, though as she does it so, she suddenly heard the sound of something shredding.

Blinking surprised, Yoosei unwraps her arms from around his and steps backwards and looks at herself. Due to her clothing being so old, it shredded more than what it was already, almost revealing her mounds completely."Eeep.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What's wron-" Kurtz began, but his blush covered his entire face as he noticed her clothing beginning to shred itself, slowly knocking himself back into the cupboards before then gulping. It wasn't usual he was exposed to an almost naked vixen- the dragon stuttering. "I-I guess we need new clothes for you f-faster then I thought."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Don't you have any clothes I could wear then?" The purple vixen asked innocently, holding her paws together infront of her. Her arms ended up squeezing her mounds together which only caused the rest of the clothing to tear apart, revealing her upper body completely. "EEP...whoopsie" the purple vixen blushed gently but didn't even had the instinct to cover her bare mounds with her arm.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing as dark as he could and pausing quietly, Kurtz gulped gently. It wasn't usual that you'd meet a stranded, beautiful lady and she was completely unaware of most things- but to have her naked in the kitchen was another. With a soft movement, he neared her before gulping once again. "W-Well, if you want me to say one thing, y-you're very gifted."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Gifted?" Yoosei repeated that word while staring clueless at Kurtz for a while before then looking down at her chest again. "oh you mean these?" the purple vixen asks innocently and brings her paws up to her D-cup breasts, cupping them as best as she could with her small paws, and squeezing her mounds together slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Y-Yes, I mean those!" Kurtz stuttered once again, trying his best not to have a nosebleed as he neared her and stared on her chest quietly- his tail unbeknowingly behind him wagging frantically. "V-Very gifted there indeed..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds