Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angel (Kyosan/Matt Ishida RP)
The vixen, to satisfy her curiosity, stands up again and quietly approaches the dragon from behind. She got on the tip of her toes and tried her best to take a peek over his shoulder. "It smells so nice" she commented while twitching her nose cutely and leaned even more on him to take a better view of the food, pressing her mounds on his back.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Erp~" Kurtz paused, flushing darkly once again with her mounds against her back- his figure shivering for a moment before he continued to stir the soup around. Leaving it on a simmer, he left the ladle inside- turning gently before chuckling lightly. "Gl-glad you like the smell of it. Hopefully it'll be as good to eat as it does smell...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are so nice to this vixen here" she murmured happily and smiles as she hugs him, snuggling on him while wagging her tail happily. "And hmm.. how long until food is ready?" she asks while looking at him and making an adorable and innocent look.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, uh..." Kurtz paused, not being able to think clearly as he looked back on her, noticing the look on her face before biting his lower lip. "A-About ten minutes, okay?" He answered lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Okie" Yoosei murmured happily and gently breaks the hug but stays next to him. She brings her paws to her back again, holding them together and posing cutely. "Can I stay here next to you then?" she asks softly while smiling and wagging her tails.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it'd be pointless staying here. Nothing's really going to happen until the food is done," Kurtz laughed, softly looking back onto her before grabbing a bottle from the side- and then walking over to grab two glasses. "Want a drink at least before we eat?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Smiling gently, Yoosei nods. "Sure, I'd love a drink" she murmured adorably and wagged her tails back and forth. "and I don't mind staying here next to you. I feel better than staying there in the table" she admitted and made a cutie look while staring at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pouring a glass for the vixen, the dragon tried to hide his underlying nervousness by handing the glass to her- before beginning to pour his own. "I see. I take it you really haven't been around people much at all..." He murmured lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen gently holds the glass and slowly lowers her ears. "No..no-one has ever want to be near me before, no-one treated me so nicely either" she admitted and then softly takes the glass to her muzzle, taking a sip from the drink.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I... I see." Kurtz paused, slowly picking up his filled glass before slowly taking a sip from the drink, his ears slightly lowered as well. It was... odd, that he was the first to treat her kindly. Surely someone else had found her, someone had to have found her. Why would they turn a deaf ear on her. "Anyway, do you have any idea how long you've been out there? Or anything you know?" He asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds