Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angel (Kyosan/Matt Ishida RP)
The vixen blushed once he called her cute, but then she lowers her ears and folds her arms softly. "I am alone for as far as I can remember" she replied softly and looked at the dragon. She then clings to his neck again, and snuggles on him. "I don't want to be alone again" she shivered softly, not noticing her mounds were pressing against his chest as she clinged to his neck.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Keeping his dark blush, the dragon softly looked onto her gently, before sympathizing with her- slowly wrapping his arms around her. "Come on.. you won't be alone again, trust me." He then smiled, trying to wave away his blush before then chuckling. "While you're here, at least, I'll make sure of it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The vixen smiles once again and snuggles even more on him, pressing her breasts tightly against his chest, while wagging her tails happily once more. Definately this day has been going so well for her so far. Then she ends up blushing too as she heard her stomach growling, she hadn't eat anything yet. "awie.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Keeping his furious blush, Kurtz couldn't help but feel nervous in the situation. He hadn't dealt with such a clingy girl before- so he couldn't really find anything to say. When he heard her stomach growling, he chuckled and tapped her nose lightly. "Sounds like someone's hungry. Want me to cook you up something? Or any specific dish?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You wouldn't mind cooking for me?" she asked surprised but smiles nonetheless and slowly unwraps her arms from around his neck and gets on her feet again. "I don't know that many food names...anything will be fine by me" she murmured softly and brings her paws behind her back, holding them together and posing cutely infront of him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright then... you just sit over there at the table and I'll dish something up." Kurtz laughed, before making his way slowly into the kitchen. Sighing happily as he went inside, he quickly turned to the freezer and turned on the stove, preparing everything. "Let's see here then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nodding gently, the vixen then approaches the table before pulling a chair out and sitting on it gently. Her crystal blue eyes staring at the dragon, a smile still on her lips. "What will you be preparing?" she asks curiously and wags her tails softly back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, since I don't feel up to much," Kurtz laughed, pulling out a group of vegetables and a breast of chicken, heading over and placing them down before then beginning to chop them up. "I'll make some Chicken and Vegetable soup. Hand-made, not like some of those horrible cheap brands." He explained, grabbing one of the large knives before beginning to slice the several pieces of food into blocks.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei perked her ears up, paying attention to what Kurtz was saying. "I never tried much variety of food anyway" she admitted and tilted her head gently to the side, smiling adorably, as she was curious to see how Kurtz was preparing the food.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, this'll let you try a variety first-hand." Kurtz gave a short chuckle, as he finished slicing up the many fruit and meat before then slowly preparing the soup- dropping a few stock cubes into the large pan before then mixing it, and then slowly beginning to add the variety of vegetables and the chicken blocks all to the mix. With the large ladle stuck on the side of the pan, he began to stir the mixture together. "Hmmm... probably will need a bit of seasoning too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds