Join our server on Discord

Guardian Angel (Kyosan/Matt Ishida RP)
"My name is Yoosei" she murmured adorably while looking into his eyes. Slowly she then stops clinging to his neck, but keeps her tails wagging happily, she could feel now that he wouldn't harm her at all.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yoosei, huh?" Kurtz asked gently, as he smiled and then began to wag his own tail while then turning gently around, beckoning to follow him. "Come on then, Yoosei. Let's get you somewhere safe at least." He then noted her clothes again, before chuckling again. "And... some new clothes."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Once he made the comment about her clothes, she looks at herself before then looking back at him and following him, walking side by side. "You are going to take me to a safe place?" she murmured softly yet with an hint of happiness, her tails wagging happily. "and hmm what's your name?" she asks innocently while cutely putting her finger on her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, rather a safer place then here." Kurtz nodded, leading her away as his home was only a few moments away. Heading down from the top of his street, he blinked before smiling. "Oh, it's Kurtz." He replied honestly, chuckling. "Sorry for not saying it earlier."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Now I know the name of my savior" Yoosei poked her tongue out adorably and gently wrapped her slender arms around his arm. Her tails wagged happily once again, she was feeling definately more safe than she ever felt before.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing a little more, Kurtz continued to walk along with the vixen towards his apartment. Seeing as how he had only moved there recently, he wasn't one for getting a house straight off. Heading up the small flight of stairs with Yoosei, he soon made his way to his front door- whipping out his keys before unlocking it, opening it for her. "Here we go. Make yourself at home."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen shyly looked inside the dragon's appartment before she finally stepped inside. As she walked, she wiggled her barely cover behind. Once inside, Yoosei perked her ears up and looks around almost in awe, lots of things in there seemed strange to her, after all she was rather used to live in the streets. A strange feeling of comfort and happiness took control of her and her tail starts slowly wagging happily once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"So, how do you like it?" The green dragon asked with a soft chuckle, noticing her wiggling butt before chuckling even more and blushing darkly. She was an odd one, he'd give her that- but he began to slowly like her. Her naiveness seemed... cute to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Turning around gently, the vixen smiles while looking at Kurtz. "I do like it..I never had seen anything like this before" she admitted while putting a finger cutely to her lips. The vixen then notices him blushing darkly and blinks surprised, approaching him gently, she pokes his cheek softly. "why are your cheeks so red?" she asked cutely while tilting her head to the side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, uh..." Cursing the luck his blush was visible, the dragon blushed even darker, shaking his head fiercely before then looking on her and chuckling nervously. "I-I'm just surprised... why someone as cute as you would be left stranded and alone..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds