Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
His tongue happily slurps up all of Shiva's leaking juices, savoring her cold, but sweet flavor. "Mmmm..." Jedrek's tongue continues to lick and clean up the ice human's soft hotbox until her orgasm starts to end. "Such a tasty mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gasps softly while her orgasm comes to an end and blushes darkly. "ohh it's good to know my pet likes it" giggles softly and rests back down on bed while signalising for him to go ontop of her. "my pet deserves to feel good now as well." she added.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, mistress." Jedrek climbs onto the bed and positions himself above Shiva, his aroused member prodding her juicy folds softly. "Is my lovely mistress ready?" His mouth leans down and nibbles softly on her neck.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva moaned softly and tilted her head to the side gently. "mhh yesh..I'm ready pet." she replied to him while softly wrapping her legs around his waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek nodded and held Shiva's body tightly, murring from the feel of her smooth chest against his scaly muscles. He then lowers his hips until his member slides inside her silky pussy. "Hhhrrr...mistress...you feel so good..." He growls lustfully while his meat starts to fill her folds.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"mmh..g-good to know..ahh you are so big, my pet" she commented softly between moans, holding herself onto him and pressing her mounds even more against his chest while her cold inner walls gripping his member gently as it slides inside her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hhhrrr...and you're very snug...my lovely mistress..." Jedrek leans down and nibbles her neck teasingly while his holds her tighter with his claws gently caressing her back. He then lowers his hips more until his member fully enters Shiva's icy folds, filling her snug walls deeply.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice moans softly, enjoying the nibbles on her neck. "mhh...you like the feeling of being inside your mistress?" she asks softly, and brings her hands down to his butt, playfully squeezing it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A satisfied groan escaped Jedrek's mouth before he gasped from her sneaky grab to his butt. "Nnhhh...yes, your pet loves it, mistress." He smiles softly before his hands grab her smooth butt as well, giving it playful squeezes. The shadow dragon then starts to thrust his member back and forth, rubbing gently against Kiva's fold while he leaks some pre. "D-Does mistress like it too?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I love it..mhh" Shiva replied to him, while moaning louder. The feeling of his member pleasing her folds, was making her orgasm to build up once again. A few drops of juices leak out, coating his member. "g-go faster" she demanded.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions