Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
This RPG is for my character Jedrek and Matt's character Shiva. No others may post here...or else! :P

Name: Jedrek Ryu
Species: Shadow Dragon
Specialty: Black Knight
Description: He's 6'5" tall (or 196 cm) and is a strong, muscular dragon. Black scales cover most of his body with silver colored scales across his chest and muzzle. He has two sharp dragon horns on his head with green eyes below. He usually wear a set of dark silver armor and sword with a green cape.
Bio: Jedrek's a powerful shadow knight who acts serious and dark. He likes adventuring, exercise, playing cards, and roast beef. Likes most cute women as well.

Okay, post Shiva's profile and we'll get started. XD
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Shiva
Species: Human of Ice
Specialty: Mage
Description: here she is
Bio: She is nice and playful sometimes too. Though she has also a more 'dark' personality in her as well, more teaser and dominant than what she first appears to be. She can't stand hot weather or hot places.

Ta-da :3 it's done, go ahead and start it ^^
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Thick gray clouds completely covered the sky as a rough blizzard rained down on the snowy mountains. Walking across the blanket of white, an armored dragon walked through the frigid weather, shivering a little from the cold. Damn, I can't fly with all this snow blowing. I've got to find shelter. The shadow dragon cursed the rough weather some more while walking further along.

At long last though, the black dragon saw a structure in the distance, a tower seemingly made of ice. Well, better to rest in an igloo then out here. He summoned his strength his pushed his way through the blizzard until he knocked on the tower's door. "Hello...hello! Open up!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As if per magic, the door slowly opened by itself. None standing infront of the door.

"Oh look what we just got here. It has been so long since I last had any visits" Shiva thought for herself, chuckling softly. Hidden in a dark corner, not allowing him yet to see her. She had great plans for the dragon already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek quickly entered and closed the door behind him, the shadow dragon happy he was out of the brutal blizzard. "It's still cold, but at least it's bearable in here... The dark knight looked around, but did not see anyone in the mysterious, magical tower. "Hello. C'mon, someone opened that door. Quit acting all sneaky and come on out." He was getting a little suspicious of the ice tower, wondering who had let him in from the storm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Stepping forward, the Human of Ice then reveals herself to him. Her long blue hair falling over her shoulders and her crystal blue eyes stare at the dragon. "oh that was no fun. I thought I could at least keep myself hidden for a while longer" She replies in a playful yet teasing way while folding her arms gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek looked down towards the beautiful, blue haired maiden in front of him. He stepped forwards and grinned slightly. "Thank you for letting me in. That storm was getting worse." The dragon then gave her a look of confusion. "Why did you need to hide though? I'm a knight, I protect lovely women like you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As if I'd need protection. This is my domain" The human grinned softly but then smiles as she approaches him, looking deep into his eyes. "but what is a knight like you doing here in these snowy lands?" she asks curiously, cutely putting a finger to her lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"There have been stories about snow demons attacking the villages at the bottom of the mountain. I was hoping to kill those monsters and maybe earn some gold on the side." Jedrek then sighs as he admits, "But I ended up getting lost in the storm and now I'm here." He then smiled a little as he observes the sexy ice mage and asks her, "So you said this is your domain. Are you some sort of ice queen or goddess?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"The storm won't end anytime soon" she admitted and then chuckled softly. "I have been called a goddess before indeed. but I'm just a mere human of ice, the last of my kind that still lives" an hint of saddness was noticeable once she pronounces the last few words.

"Tell me, are you hungry?" Shiva quickly tried to switched the subject, and turned around, heading down the corridor, wiggling her butt softly yet teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions