Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
OOC: Questions? Why would you ask questions? Now I have to think! :P

"Well, it's more like that I make a wormhole that connects to two faraway locations instantaneously." The shadow dragon scratched his head a little, knowing that he was a dark knight and not a dark mage which would be more knowledgeable about the machinations behind such a spell. "In any case, it's a fairly safe spell for my kind. I just need a nice quiet place to concentrate to summon the wormhole." He smiled towards Shiva before adding, "Luckily, your house is pretty quiet so I could do it right in the living room if you wanted."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:...sorry. I really should stop rping for a while

IC:

"Yeah beyond quite. I don't get much guests in a place like this" Shiva chuckled playfully before adding. "I wonder if that will be safe for my kind that is" She poked her tongue out playfully at him, teasing the shadow dragon.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I was just joking around when I said that, hence why I stuck my tongue out at the end of that line. XP

"Well, if it's a little warm, you could always use your magic to coat yourself in fresh ice, right?" Jedrek then breathed calmly and closed his eyes as he held out his claws and seemed to scratch the air in front of him. He murmured some odd incantation before a small tear in the dimension was made, making a wormhole to what appeared to be a tropical island. The shadow dragon then opened his eyes and grinned towards her. "All we need to do is get some beach towels and pack a lunch, and I think we'll be ready."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I can always go prepare us some snack if you go get us our towels" She suggests before then adding, while grinning. "And coat myself in fresh ice? What will I look alike huh? A frosty ice-cream?" She jokes and laughs gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckles lightly before slurping her cheek. "Heheh, yeah, I guess that wouldn't be a good idea. I'd have to eat you up if you did that." He smirked playfully before telling her, "Anyways, sure, I'll go get the towels." He then headed towards the closet to look for some beach towels, while Shiva prepared their lunch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but blush darkly at the dragon's comment. "Gee...I got myself a naughty dragon" Snapping out of her trance, the girl then hums happily as she focus in preparing them some food and getting it into a basket.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek soon returned, carrying a couple beach towels along with a large, folded beach umbrella. "Okay, all ready Shiva. And you?" He wagged his tail happily, eager to go enjoy the beach with the smexy ice girl.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once she finished setting up their basket with food, she turns to face Jedrek and smiles at him. "All set and done" she responded happily and went closer to the dragon, getting herself on the tip of her toes only to be able of planting a tender kiss on his cheek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blushed lightly and leaned in to kiss her nose cutely. "Great, then let's go." He started to walk through the rip in the dimension and sighed happily as he felt the warm, tropical air covering his bare, scaled body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva took a long breath before then stepping towards the portal. No matter what kinda of dimension it would be and what not, but the idea of heat was never very pleasing in her mind. Once on the other side, she sighed in relief that it wasn't that unpleasant as she initially thought. "Mnhh.. Not bad I must admit"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions