Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Rawrrrr...you know you love it, cutie." Jedrek growls playfully from the teasing slap, before he chuckles from Shiva's antics. He then gives the scrambled eggs one last stir before he shuts off the stove and tells her, "All done. Go ahead and have a seat, lovely, and I'll serve us our food."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I could get used to this" Shiva commented while chuckling gently and planting a tender kiss on his cheek before heading to near the table, pulling out a chair and sitting down gently while waiting for him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek finished cooking and set a couple plates of tasty, hot food for them down on the table before taking a seat beside her. He returned the sweet kiss by smooching her cheek before telling her, "Heheh, let's eat, cutie." The shadow dragon then started to devour his breakfast, enjoying the taste of his work.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva murrs happily and blushes softly, smiling gently nonetheless. "Mhn... Let me try this then" Murmuring softly, the girl then took a bit of food to her mouth. Chewing on it to then swallowed it, she murrs happily. "Ooh, it tastes so good" She commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, glad to hear it, Shivie." Jedrek leaned over and kissed her cheek happily, pleased that the ice girl loved his cooking. The shadow dragon then returned to eating his plate of food eagerly to fuel his huge, muscular body. "Let me know if you want any more, okay?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ooh~ I'm alrighty with this much food don't worry" Shiva replied softly, worrying in not getting any extra weight. She continued on eating happily his home made food before asking. "Mhh... any plans for today?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, well there was that naughty idea I had planned for us last night." Jedrek chuckled darkly as he finished his huge breakfast plate, before adding, "Though I wouldn't mind getting out of the house for a while. Any ideas?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ooh? I had almost forgot about that idea" She chuckles gently and then puts a finger cutely to her lips while thinking. "Mnhh.. well as you can see, there are not really much places in a desolate place like this, unless you plan on bringing me to anywhere new?" She asks softly and finishes her plate of food.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I could use a little dark magic to teleport us to some far away location." Jedrek chuckled a little before asking her, "Would my lovely ice girl be up for a little skinnydipping on a tropical island somewhere? Or maybe you have a better vacation spot?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I don't know if I'll be able of handling the hot weather but I can always try" She responded softly though she imagined herself for a moment, dressed up in a revealling blue bikini. She then snapped out of her trance and looks surprised at the dragon. "Wait...Dark magic can be used to teleportation?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions