Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, I can cook all sorts of things, silly. I adventured all over the place before I came here. I wouldn't last long just eating nuts and berries, I can tell you that." He chuckled lightly before he actually answered her question, "Anyways, I can make pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, biscuits and gravy, or really whatever you want if you have the ingredients. Does any of that sound good?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice girl smiles, bringing a hand to his muscled arm and caressing it teasingly. "Yup definately you wouldn't make it just with nuts and berries" She playfully commented before properly replying to him. "Mhh.. Bacon and eggs actually sounds pretty fine that is."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, alrighty." Jedrek kissed her nose softly and told her, "I'll go ahead and cook it, and I'll bring it up to the bed if you just want to eat in here."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nah..." Shiva stretched for a moment and smiles. "Just go ahead. I'll join you soon after I get myself properly ready for that" She poked her tongue out teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alrighty." Jedrek kissed her cheek before he hopped out of bed and headed for the kitchen, forgetting to put on his clothes as he got everything ready in the kitchen to cook.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but blush darkly and yet growl cutely once seeing his bare naked body. "Ohh~What a wonderful sight" She commented before getting off bed too and putting on a see-through night gown and heading to the kitchen as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The burly dragon shrugged off the cold as he started to work in the kitchen, causing a delicious aroma to fill the air. He then looked over and noticed Shiva following him in a transparent night gown, causing him to growl playfully. "Rawrrr, I love it when you show off like that, lovely. Anyways, breakfast should be ready soon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looked down at her dressing and then looks back at him, chuckling gently. "Naughty. Focus on breakfast indeed before you burn it" She pokes her tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Smarty pants, I'm not going to burn it." The burly onyx dragon stuck his tongue out at Shiva before he turned back to cooking the food, giving Shiva a good view of her toned rump below his tail. "It will be done in a few minutes, don't worry."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but growl playfully and nears the dragon before giving his rear a soundly slap. "Bad dragon, teasing me with your great rump." She giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions