Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
After a quick discard round, Jedrek smiled as he showed off his hand, "Well, I managed to get a two pair, cutie. Not bad, eh." He then noticed the dark grin across her cute, blue lips. "Oh, does someone have a better hand?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling proudly, Shiva then shows off her hand. "How about this huh? Seems lady luck is on my side" she poked her tongue out adorably and closed one eye playfully.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, a three of a kind. Well, I guess you win this time, lovely." Jedrek chuckled softly before telling her with a grin, "Congratulations, Shiva." He set the cards aside and then reminded her about her prize. "Well, since you won, what did you want me to do for you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Getting up and approaching the dragon, Shiva used her ice magic to produce a collar that she quickly gets on his neck. In her hands, a leash that was clipped to the collar. "You shall be my pet" grinning darkly, Shiva tugged the leash gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek chuckled softly when he heard Shiva's request before he gave the collar an experimental tug, realizing it was magically locked on. "Oh, you're a naughty mage, aren't you?" He smirked slightly and folded his arms. "Alright, I'll play along. So what are you going to do with you pet, mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well follow me my pet" The human of ice chuckled and headed towards her chambers, tugging the leash playfully and wiggling her butt teasingly as she walks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek nodded and followed his mistress towards her bedroom, feeling a little silly with the collar around his neck. He continued to play along though, captivated by Shiva's charm and her teasing butt. Once they entered her beautiful, icy chambers, the shadow dragon then asked her, "What does my mistress want next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva stopped holding the leash and smiles as she heads towards the bed before gently climbing on it. "Your mistress wants her pet to get himself fully undress so she can take a proper view at her pet's body" she giggles softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek smiled softly and chuckled upon hearing her request. "Hehe, definitely a naughty mistress." The black knight then obeyed her command as he started to strip out of his dark silver armor, revealing more of his black scaled body for the ice human. Soon the shadow dragon was completely bare, his muscular body exposed for Shiva to observe. "There you are, Mistress Shiva, I'm completely undressed. Are you pleased?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva growls playfully. "very pleased my handsome pet. now lay down on bed with me, undress me and do your best to please your mistress" she chuckled while patting the bed gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions