Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"No, I think that's it for now. I feel nice and full, Shiva." Jedrek laid back against the couch cushions, looking satisfied thanks to the food in his belly and the shelter from the storm. He then had a small thought and he asked the blue haired beauty, "So lovely, what do you do around here for fun?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The the chance, the human of ice approaches Jedrek before sitting down on his lap, setting her legs on his sides. "Oh here is so lonely that it's hard to find anything interesting to do." she admitted.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blushed ever very slightly across his black scaled face once Shiva sat down on his lap. His strong hands softly caressed her back while he smiled gently towards her. "Well, I'm sure we can think of something to do." The dragon then smirked slightly, "Maybe you'd like to play a game of chance?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva couldn't help but murr once he caressed her back, she had to admit that definately felt nice. "A game?" giggles gently. "what would that game be about huh?" she added and smiles. The ice mage allowing the dragon to feel comfortable before she would put her plan to work.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek then pulled out a deck of playing cards before his hands started to caress her back again. "Have you ever played cards before? It's been a while since I've had the chance to play and we might both have fun." His muzzle then gave cheek another friendly nuzzle. "Well, unless you have a better idea, lovely."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh I never played cards, I can always learn, this sounds interesting" the human of ice replied and then murrs happily, enjoying the caress on her back and the nuzzle. "will we get anything if we win?" she asks curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, you want to put a wager on this game? Alright, if I win then you have to do something I want. If you win then I'll do something that you want." Jedrek caresses her back one more time before he tells her, "Go ahead and down across from the table, lovely, then I'll start dealing our cards."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I am liking this game already and it hasn't even started yet" she giggled and crawled off his lap before then sitting down across from the table and smiles. "let's get it started then" she grins darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek then smiled slightly and told her, "Don't worry, lovely, half the game is luck so both have a chance." He shuffled the cards a few times before explaining to her the rules of poker and what hands were better than others. Once he was done, he told her, "Alright, now that you know the rules, lets play our game." He quickly dealt five cards to Shiva and five cards to himself. The dragon looked at his hand of cards and tried to hide a little smile.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Then it was the turn for Shiva to take a look at her own hand of cards. Looking at them, she tried to remember all the rules that Jedrek had explained to her. "If I am not mistaken, I think I had pretty good luck" she chuckled and looks at Jedrek.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions