Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Ah, that would be nice to have a bite to eat. Thank you, miss." Jedrek followed Shiva down the tower's corridor, smirking as he saw her teasing butt. Hmmm, she must be the playful type. He then caught up with the human of ice and smiled towards her. "My name is Jedrek, by the way. So what should I call you, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Shiva, my name is Shiva. Nice to meet you Jedrek" she murmured lovingly yet in her mind she was planning something greater that him couldn't even imagine. Reaching an ample space, a coozy livingroom. Even though they were in one of the coldest place, inside that tower it still felt warm nonetheless. "make yourself confortable while I'll prepare something for you" she smiled and headed towards the kitchen.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you, Shiva, for your hospitality." Jedrek smiled softly towards the ice mage before he took a seat on the soft, white couch. He rested against the cushions and started to relax after a long day of adventuring out in the snow storm. "So what are you making back there, lovely?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Now don't be a curious dragon" she replied back to him, being as lovely as she could possibly ever be. While letting him rest, she starts humming softly, a sweet melody, while cooking something for her guest. Her humming almost bewitching.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek gave a small, toothy grin before he told her, "Alright, I'll wait and let it be a surprise." The black scaled dragon continued to rest on the couch while looking at some of Shiva's magical decorations, amazed by the crystal art. He then heard her soft voice humming from the kitchen, the sweet sound relaxing the knight more. "You have a very pretty voice, lovely. Do you sing often?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Pretty often, I just never had an audience before" the human replied as she finishes cooking. Soon after, preparing a tray to carry a plate with meat, nicely cooked and mashed potatoes. Smiling proudly, she walks out of the kitchen, holding the tray in her delicate hands while approaching the dragon. Gently setting the tray on the small table infront of the couch, she then sits next to him. "I hope you enjoy the meal"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you kindly, Shiva." Jedrek happily accepts the hot meal and started to eat the juicy meat and buttery mashed potatoes. The dragon gives a pleased grin while devouring the delicious meal, swallowing his food before telling her, "Mmmm, you did an excellent job, it's delicious."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leaning closer to him, the human of ice smiles adorably. "I'm pleased to know that" and as she murmurs so close to him, he could feel her cold yet pleasing breath against his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek shivers a little from the cold breath, but then smiles as he then gives her cheek a friendly nuzzle. The dragon then returns to his meal and finishes it after a few more bites, savoring the wonderful food before he swallows the last bite. "Ahh, that was nice and filling, Shiva. Thanks for making me dinner, lovely." He then gives her cheek another soft nuzzle out of gratitude.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but blush, which was even more noticeable on her pale skin. Murring gently to the nuzzle, she smiles at Jedrek. "Glad you liked the food and hmm" she paused for a moment, putting a finger cutely to her lips. "anything else you'd want to?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions