Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek growled lustfully into Shiva's mouth as he strengthened their kiss, the shadow dragon enjoying every moment. His beefy arms wrapped around Shiva's body, causing her bare skin to rub up against his smooth scales. "Hhrrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once Jedrek returned the affectionate moment, Shiva could only but murr happily to the moment. The girl had to admit she enjoyed feeling her tender frame against his well built body. Soon after, she gently breaks the kiss and smiles lovingly at the shadow dragon. "Mhh getting all lovey dovey aren't ya?" She teased him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh, so were you, lovely." Jedrek smirks a little, before his tail curls back and swats her rump again. A pleased grin was stretched over his lips after the heated kiss and teasing the ice girl.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"EEK~" Shiva meeps cutely once feeling the sneaky dragon's tail swatting her rear. "Ah Jedrek. Behave yourself. Bad dragon bad." Shiva couldn't help but giggle cutely at the rather playful way she replied to the shadow dragon. "Or else there won't be any nice icy girl at night got it?" she winks at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aw..." The shadow dragon sighs and nods, as he backs off a little bit. "So now, lovely? Ready for that swim?" Jedrek gently floated about in the ocean waters, enjoying the gentle flow of the waves.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Are you sure you aren't a water dragon instead?" Shiva chuckles, playfully joking with Jedrek. "You seem to enjoy water so much." She then neared the ocean water again and rinses her hand on the water. "I enjoy more when water is in its solid state" And as she murmurs that, a small bit of water around her hand solidified into ice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, well my brother Hyouzen is a water dragon, but eh, I just like to swim, that's all. Jedrek sticks his tongue out playfully before adding, "Oh, and you look awful sexy in that bikini, Shivie." The shadow dragon then reached back and swats her rump, while she's distracted creating ice.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"EEK~" The moment Jedrek slapped her rear, Shiva lost focus and the bit of ice she had formed, melted away and she looks at him while blushing darkly. "Can you behave while in public?" She pokes her tongue out cutely and then grins as she splashes water on Jedrek. "And ooh? You have a brother? I wonder if you'll let me get to know him."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions