Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
OOC:

And Introducing a new character just for fun. WARNING! She is very annoying.

Human Name: Serena Smith

True Name: Seriyanra Mutolvia Basirl

Nick Name: Siren.

Grade: Senior.

Orientation: Need not Apply

Species: Demon

Sub-Species: Unknown race.

Physical Description: [Image: 1zg69f7.jpg]

Word Description: Though it is not her true form, Serena appears as a young human girl, with bright pink hair. Yet, even she cannot make herself what she is not she has blond hair that sticks out from Underneath and a Long Sandy colored poofy tail. Here ares are a vivid shade of Violet, and her voice is that of a Siren's and would hold the same tone, if she was not so annying. Because of how wild and powerful her powers are, she if forced to wear a specially build Collar that cuts off 80% of her strength, but even at 20% she is strong enough to ensnare the mind of anyone near her (Exception being Elders) Which is why upon coming to the school she was forced to wear a Limiter. Fourteen of them. One on each finger, two as braclets on each of her arms, and two as Anklets.

Powers: When her power is fully unlocked she is like a Tidal wave of destruction, for she is infact the Incarnation of an Ancient Demon Princess, Her true Powers were sealed when she was just a baby and are currently Unknown.

Yet, What power she does have is very destructive. She can ensnare the mind of anyone who looks directly into her eyes, it allows her to take control of someone completely until she grows tired, yet this ability is weakened thanks to the many limiters she wears and can only ensnare someones mind for about 5 Minuets.

By aiming her hand at something she can make the atoms inside it go crazy, the movement of the atoms will eventually make the Object explode. She cannot do this on a living being bigger then two inches.

He singing causes a great hypnotism and she loves to use it, for even when limited it will make them around her feel drouzy and dizzy. Earning her the Nickname Siren.

Personality: She appears as a happy go lucky gal, but infact she is one of the most annoying people you could ever meet. She loves to try and use her explosive abilities on people she meets to see if she can scare them. And she loves to blow up other peoples items, such as Cell Phones and Books Ect.

Small History: Don't really need one for here.

~Prof. Glen~

"Mr. Nero I asked you to read the first part of the Vampire Pathogen, If you cannot do this please say so and I will pick someone else Possibly the Dragon or Jacob." The teacher said and stared deeply at Nero, He didn't like to be annyoing. Heck who did? But, it made him angry the most when a Student would ignore him. "And I will put Limiters on al-" he was saying.... when she appeared.

~Siren/Serena~

"Hi Professor Darkeye" The Demonness said with a wide smiled, she walked into the class room and sat in the back next to the Illusionist, she smiled at him with a small chuckle, "Oh.... I see you have a Limited. I have lots of those on. Nasty little things arn't they?" she was being polite to him, she could sense his inner power, and his inner rage and she would put it to good use this year.

~Prof. Glen~

". . . . Hello Serena... As always your late, yet what would a Detention do you when you simply use your power to escape from it no matter how many Limiters we put on you. Please, Stay in your seat and keep your mouth shut. Or I will have you put in the Black Room again"

~Jacob~

"I like this Class." He said and looked at Nero and then at Chompenrau, Clearly they were both demons, Both very big fuzzy demons. He used his power again and sniffed the air in Chompenrau's direction, from him he got a strange scent... It was not bad and it was not good. But rather, one that made him feel ill on the inside one that made him feel as if he hadn't eaten earlier and would possibly forget to eat later.

"Odd."
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Kubari - 07-13-2009, 12:53 PM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mai - 07-15-2009, 08:14 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-16-2009, 01:43 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mai - 07-16-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-20-2009, 08:55 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-20-2009, 04:17 PM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-22-2009, 05:57 AM