Digiartists' Domain Community!
World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Yaoi RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+---- Thread: World of Darkness ~ High School RP (/showthread.php?tid=8754)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Kubari - 07-13-2009

Welcome to Hell High. Quite Literally, A Special High School built by the Supes (Super Natural Community) to house the many... Unique students who wouldn't work well in a Regular school. Students Vary. Vampires, ShapeShifters (Werewolf or WereAnimals), Elf Folk, Those who contain the Enchanted Fae Blood, though they appear human many aspects of them make them NOT want to be in regular school, From the slightly pointed ears, the the alluring and almost hypnotizing aroma that lingers about them. even humans with Demon Blood in them are accepted, But never a Pure Demon. That does not mean this school is Supes only, No of course not. Anyone who fits the proper description may enroll in the Building, though its mostly the Vamps and Shifters who are enrolled. As you may have Guessed its a Night Only school to make things most suitable for the Vamp students. Three days out of the month the school is out for the WereStudents so that their Animal Forms do not cause troubles during the Full Moon. But other then its special Nature its the Same exact thing as a regular High School.

Rules.

1. No PowerPlaying or God-Modding. Of course this only applies in some fields, as certain races have special abilities and advantages over the other races. Such as Vampires superior Strength, Speed, and Sense. To a Shifters animalistic abilities.

2. Though this is in the Yaoi section there can be girls... But you know that the rules for Girls will stay the same as always, They can be there. They can kiss, and they can hug. But they can do Nothing else sexual wise.

3. Digimon are allowed, Since the school accepts ANYONE not Suited for a regular school :P

4. I'd like more then 3 lines. Thats all, 1 liners are fine every now and then but if its nothing BUT 1 liners then... why even try?

5. The sky is the limit, what you are doesn't really matter, just don't be anything to overboard. Like a 9 foot tall dragon with a Wingspan so long that it causes Hurricanes for him to flap his wings. You CAN Be dragons though....just senseable in limitations.

5. Type TruBlood to prove you have read the rules.

Character Sheet:

Name:

Age: (Since this is HIGH SCHOOL, even if you are a Vamp, fae, or Elf you cant be over 19 yet)

Grade: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior?

Orientation:

Species: (Human, Elf, Fae (Fairy), Demon, Digimon)

Sub-Species: (Vampire, WereAnimal (If so what kind of were animal?)
Half-Fae? Half-Elf, Half-Demon?)
Physical Description: Picture can work here.

Word Description: Ok Though you can put a picture, we need a word description for the extra little details. Birthmarks? Here you put Height and Weight.

Powers: Well.... Here we go Powers, Why are you in this school. Vampires, Shifters, and digimon its obvious. How bout the Humanoids and Half-Bloods (Fae, Elf, Demon?)

Personality: What is your person Like? Mean? Nice?

Small History: Just so we can get a feel.

~Jacob~

Name: Jacob Mikael Tomas

Grade: Freshman

Orientation: Closet Gay

Species: Human
Sub-Species: Half-Fae

Physical Description: Word Description: Though being Half-Fae almost none of the Fairy Characteristics appear on his body, besides the Golden eyes he has and soft pale skin. Yet, From his Fairy Blood he is able to draw upon Elemental Magics which is why he is in this school. Jacob is 6.2 And weighs 143 pounds. On his Belly there is the Symbol of the Fae, a Star with at each point the symbols of the Elements. Fire, Earth, Air, Water, and Spirit one element to one point.

Powers: Basic Elemental Magics. Fire, Water, and Air is what he can currently take control of. Given that he says the proper incantations.

Personality: Jacob is a small quiet Person, he would prefer to stay back and do his Homework then go to a party, he prefers to stay away from the Other Supes, since he is mostly afraid of them. He is not used to knowing about the Magical community. Since he was raised by his Human Mother.

Small History: Jacob was mostly raised by his human mother. Yet on the day he turned 16 the Fae-Blood in him activated and his powers did aswell. It was then Glen appeared, Glen Darkeye his Full Blooded Fairy Father. He had come to take Jacob away from his Mortal mother, and through the use of his powers erased all evidence that Jacob had ever existed in the Mortal realm. From his mothers and everyone who knew him minds. Jacob now lives with his father as he attends the Supes High School to learn to control his powers, and to learn about his 'people'.

~Prof. Glen~

Name: Glen Darkeye

Grade: Teacher

Orientation: Doesn't Matter

Species: Full Blooded Fae.

Sub-Species: Does not apply.

Physical Description: Word Description: Being a Full Blooded Fae, several things are different about Glen then his son Jacob. From the Golden eyes, Fair Skin, He also has an extremely powerful scent. Vampires and Werewolves can catch his scent and follow it from Miles away, and his body is always surrounded by a powerful Aura. He is 6 foot 7 inches. and Weights 185 Pounds.

Powers: Being a Full blooded Fae, Glen can float, Turn invisible at Will, Wipe the Minds of Humans with simple ease, and Teleport. He also has tight command over the Elements.

Personality: Glen is a straight forward person, never one to sugar coat something for someones own good. Just as when he took his Son from his Mortal mother. He appeared in the room in a flash and Told Jacob what he was, and what he planned to do. He does not care if anyone likes him or not.

Small History: Not much is Known about Glens past before his entrance into the World of Mortals. Yet his appearance was with the Opening of the School, He was appointed the Teacher of the Bloodlines class, which is basically the History and Biology study in the Supes world. One day he sensed Jacob's power awaken and went to take him from his mortal mother.

~Jacob~

So.... My life has changed abit over the Summer. I found out my dad is a Fairy.... Hell I found out that Fairy's were real. That its all real! Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, and Elves! Everything my mother told me about as a Child was real. And I lost my mother... She didn't die, Just Glen too me away.... Oh yah, Glen is my Father. He made her forget me. . . He made everyone forget me, He told me that he had to that it was the way of the Supernatural Community. Not to have contact with the Mortals.... well most of the time, The WereAnimals have Contact with mortals since there is nothing strange about them except for at the Full Moon.... Vampires no. They'd die if they tried to have Contact with humans since humans usually go around in the Sun... and the Sun turns Vampires into Ashes. The Elves... The Fairy's... And The Part Demons! Theres just something about us apparently that humans notice. . . That they KNOW what we are just by looking at us, and it was no longer our place to stand in front of humanity and have them worship us for what we were anymore. So anyway... I'm going to a new school, Its known as the Nights Bane but I call it Hell High, I mean how can anyone stand being crowded with these Monsters.... and I've seen the way some of them look at me.... The Vampires.... Like they just want to take a bite out of me. Well, I Guess Ill write more later.

Jacob sighed and saved the document on his Laptop, he closed it and slid it into his Pack, with a quick look at the clock he noticed what time it was...... 9:45 P.M. and Class Started at 10:30.... just to make things fair.... Great.

"Glen.... when are we going?" Jacob said sharply, knowing that his tone would anger the Old Fae who had basically kidnapped him.

~Glen~

"We are going in a moment Jacob." His father said, the Fairy looked at his son with a strange look, he felt affection for the boy, yet Love had not yet grown. Especially with the way the Kid acted since they had met. It was with that they were gone, within a moments time, Jacob and Glen had warped to the Hidden Island where the Supernatural School was Located. Glen heading off to his Class room to prepare for his Class today's Topic. The Vampire Pathogen. And why Born Vampires are stronger then Bitten Vampires.

~Jacob~

"Time for another glorious night at Hell High" Jacob muttered and walked into the building, ignoring the Gaze of the Vampires who had already arrived at the School.

'An Important annoucement for all Vampire and Were Students, Biting is 100% forbidden on School Grounds, and being cought doing so will have you spending Detention in the Silver Room' the Principal said from the intercom, She was a Full Blooded Fae like my Father And had a way of Manipulating time so she could find out who did what in the school in case someone came to her in need of help.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - DarkChibimon - 07-13-2009

TruBlood

Name: Dark Leonheart

Grade: Junior

Orientation: Bi

Species: Digimon(DarkVeemon)

Sub-Species: Vampire
Physical Description: Word Description: Around 2 ft tall, 185 pounds, has two scars running under his arms, and a necklace with a pure black cross with a vampire tooth on each tip with a blood red 'V' on the middle of the cross

Powers: Superior strength, speed, and sense, DarkVee-Headbutt and Dark-Vee punch

Personality: Friendly, nice, and protective

Small History: Dark is the prince of a vampire kingdom in the digital world also known as vampmon in the digital world. His father wanted Dark to learn more about everything in the world so he can be a better king when it is Dark's time to be king. Dark was induce to sex at a young age, thanks to a vibrator.

Dark walked into the school, breathing in the air. 'Someone smells good here.' Dark thought as he shakes his head. 'No, I can't bite anyone here. That's bad. I have to keep my head on, so to speak. Dark thought as he keeps walking, people can see that Dark as a good size six-pack on him, making anyone think again before picking on him becuse of his size. 'I wouder how many fresh bloods are here this year.' Dark thought.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Guilmon and a shotgun - 07-14-2009

TruBlood.

Character Sheet:

Name: Joshua Armstrong

Grade: Freshman

Orientation: Bi, keeps his sexuality between him and close friends. Gets embarassed from talk relating to sex, but suprisingly playful in the bedroom.

Species: Human

Sub-Species: Half-demon (discending relative of the Thunder Demon)
Physical Description:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6tZbJMYB2Ek/ScRrjQF56jI/AAAAAAAAAEM/yS-Qu8dpdl8/s400/anime+boy.jpg

Word Description: height is 5,7 has brown hair, blue eyes, likes music and wears dark scruffy clothes. Often wears a jacket with metal plate inserts when using his powers.

Powers: He can store and project lightning as a weapon at a 90% efficiency rate, albiet a recharge is needed after a small number of large attacks. Due to this, he has given people severe electric burns as a defense against bullies (these were labeled as assaults and the bullies got away scot free)

Personality: He is kind and caring, but developed a social awkwardness and mild paranoia during his attempts to blend in with normal schools.

Small History: Not only related to Lord Armstrong from the north east of England (famous for his home in Cragside which draws electric power from the river), but also to the Thunder Demon too.
At the coming age of 14, Joshua was enlightened of his powers during a great storm, that leveled high voltage cables from pylons and crushing the boy, electricuting him to near death. His body reacted by growing many disturbing metal coiled apendages to discipate the energy as an act of survival, but these soon withdrew back into the skin without sign of them ever again.
Joshua was sent to Hell High because like others, he wasn't suitable for normal society; his ability to grow sodding big electrical devices from his body also made him a subject of media victimisation, of whom claimed he was a dangerous adolescent who needed to be locked up.

Joshua slung his backpack over his shoulder and trudged toward the school's doors, looking down toward the floor to avoid looking at the other kids. He knew these children had deadly powers like his own, but he knew the limitations of the school as well. Determined to fit in well, he pressed on and hoped the new school was far better then "Saint Lee's facility for the education of il-brought up youths".

"If anyone tries to get at you, push them away before you shock them" he mumbled to himself, his eyes darting around to survey the area.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Mai - 07-15-2009

Sugoiii! Let's play! Oh, and trublood!

Name: Mian Komatsu

Grade: Senior

Orientation: Gay

Species: Elf

Sub-Species: He's full Elf.

Physical Description: [Image: elf.png]

Word Description: He's 6 foot 2, and about 9 stone.

Powers: He can talk to fauna, trees and plants, and manipulate them.

Personality: He's playful and spacey, as he's a senior, he just does what he wants, and can be pretty absent-minded, but he's a nice guy, really.

Small History: Never had any proper contact with humans, as he was born in a forest, raised by a loving Elf family, and had as normal a childhood as possible, for an Elf. He's gone to the school since he was old enough, and has a reputation for rarely going to class, and just generally not working very hard.

Mian yawned loudly, wandering through the halls, watching the newbies arrive, some looking scared, others looking excited.

'What a draaaag... and i'm hungry! And i'm really tired... and... i dunno. Hey there!' The Elf waved at a couple of fellow seniors.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Kubari - 07-15-2009

OOC:

Why Did I know you were gunna join Mian. To be expected of course, well.... we have 4 people. I spose we can start now, BUT! Just cause we are starting does not mean the RP is closed to new joiners. Hop in anytime Please ^.^
~Jacob~

Heh, Wow. This place is weird.... Is that a Goblin? So... That must be an Nymph..... thats a Werewolf.... I can just smell the wild on his skin.... wooo..... to much information, I guess.... Fae Blood just lets me know huh? I don't know my way around, I should ask someone... No... No... He looks to hostile.... Is that a DRAGON!? . . . . Welll.... how.... about.... him.

"Pardon me" Jacob said softly, pausing before the Elf, how did he know it was an elf? Well, The pointy ears of course. "I was wondering if you could help me find my way around his building..." he almost whispered out, he wondered if the Elf would know what he was. "Sorry... Im Jacob, Im Half-Fae..." he said extending his hand to Mian, Did elves shake hands? Do they even speak the same language?

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-15-2009

OOC: TruBlood

My Yaoi's kinda getting rusty, its been a while since I joined a Yaoi RPG... so Imma go test myself now! ^ ^

Character Sheets:

Name: Nero "Boner" Savagebone

Grade: Senior

Orientation: Omnisexual. He doesn't really care. He's known to "Try anything once", and has even started accepting challenges back in his sophomore year, none of which he's lost yet.

Species: Demon

Sub-Species: Great Dire Wolf

Physical Description:
Word Description: Nero stands at 6'10 feet, weighing over 250 pounds of pure muscle and bone. His wings are retractable, though he rarely retracts them, preferring instead to hook the 'claws' on the joints together just over his collarbone, wearing his wings like some sort of cape. He's always shirtless, wears various shorts and pants and never wears shoes. When his wings are retracted, he wears either a denim or leather jacket, or a simple black longcoat. He has numerous, deep laceration scars all over his back that he doesn't seem to like revealing. His blood red eyes can lighten or darken depending on his emotional state, and glows bright crimson when he's excited. Wingspan is 4'0ft each. He's well built, with a sturdy, muscular frame, but his thick, soft fur hides a lot of the details. He doesn't like his tail, which is considered 'cute', due it its large and fluffy appearance, which tarnishes his otherwise 'tough' reputation.

Powers: Being one of the greater sub-demon races, Nero is inhumanely (not inhumanly, inhumanely) powerful, gifted with insane speed, strength, reflexes and demonic regeneration. He constantly exudes a natural aura of 'Friendly Killing Intent', thus striking fear into the hearts of those who are either weaker than him, aren't used to him, or simply don't know him. But his true powers manifest themselves in his control and manipulation of darkness and shadows, as well as his own bones, which he can shape, produce and strengthen, which he can then rip out of his body in the form of crude weapons. His heritage grants him a greater intelligence than he lets on, as well as a bit of knowledge and capability with Demonic Lore (Demon Magic). His powerful wings allow him to fly and glide.

Personality: Nero is somewhat of a bully; Loud, violent, often cocky, but that's simply his nature, the way he was born. He is the leader of a gang of sub-demons, leading with ruthlessness and dominance. He does what he wants as its his nature to disregard rules, and is painfully stubborn. A hothead. He takes joy in tormenting the people beneath his grade, especially other guys. Despite all this, deep down, he's a real softy, and is quite loyal and friendly to his peers, as well as respectful to superiors. He acts like he doesn't care simply to hide his own vulnerabilities. He's also rather 'affectionate', and is quite straightforward. This, accompanied by his bone manipulating abilities and surname earned him the nickname "Boner", which he absolutely dislikes. He's quite playful.

Small History: Nero wasn't always a bully. When he was a freshman, he was among the friendliest and helpful of the sub-demons. Till he turned 16, where he was taken in the middle of the school-year by his mother, never to come back or show his face again until his sophomore year. He was a completely different person then, and refuses to divulge anything of what happened to him, answering questions with violence, often so brutal that he nearly vanquished fellow schoolmates, and faced expulsion. He managed to keep his anger under bounds, so he was allowed to stay. Needless to say, he loves the school more than he hates what happened to him.

~`~`~

Name: Chompenrau "Chomp" Schwarzwald

Grade: Sophomore

Orientation: Heavily Closeted Bisexual. (Due to fear of losing what little 'friends' he has.)

Species: Creature of the Void

Sub-Species: Voidwufr

Physical Description:
Word Description: Stands a about 6'5ft, with smooth, shaggy black and tan fur with green stripes. The stripes glow when he enters a strong emotional state. He has deep, sincere blue eyes with almost feline slits for pupils. He has an athlete's or a swimmer's build at best, and sports a six-pack abs underneath his fur. As for clothes, he was made to dress like a human would, normally wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts for the comfort. He also wears a special collar that restricts his powers to only spatial awareness and spatial manipulation and control.

Powers: As the darkest kind of Faebeast, he's naturally stronger and faster than regular faes, with a greater regeneration. As a Voidwufr, Chomp is capable to "devour" things by opening and snapping his jaws shut (Chomping), whether from up close, or from a distance. The size of his chomps range from the smallest being the size of a penny, and the largest thing he can devour in one chomp is about the average size of a large military tank. When size of something he tries to chomp exceeds his size limit, it a "bite mark" hole the size of his limit is taken from the target instead. He's quite accurate at aiming these 'chomps' from up to 250 meters. His more fearful ability involves his front splitting from his throat down to just above his pubic region, opening into a gruesome mouth with his ribs for fangs. Instead of his entrails, total darkness resides within him, along with three massive tongues, and a vertical eye within his chest cavity. He is capable of "Chomping" everything within that eye's range of vision. He binds himself so he can't do that. Everything he "Chomps" is sent to a limitless, timeless void within himself. He can "spit" them all back out in the state they were in when they were first chomped. His third ability is spatial manipulation and awareness.

Personality: Timid, self-conscious, he tends to put himself down a lot, is quiet and soft-spoken, and only speaks if he's addressed or spoken to. He respects figures of authority, and is somewhat of a coward in his own right. He is however, very kind and nice, despite hating himself and his abilities, he will try his best to be friendly. Is quite shy and modest, avoiding sexual topics and contact as it makes him blush. He's as pure as virgins get, having never even touched himself. He tries his best to get along with those very different from himself, as he's a 'Creature of the Void', the darkest and most misunderstood specie of Faebeast, and is the first ever of his kind to be accepted in this kind of school. He was told to try and make as many friends as possible, the more diverse, the better. There were consequences for failing.

Small History: Considered a 'runt' among his kind, he was the first Voidwufr, or Creature of the Void for that matter to be accepted into Hell High. The moment he turned 16, his powers ran wilder than any pubescent of his race ever had, and he had to have them bound. Along with being bound, his body became unstable, and he grew hungrier and hungrier by the day. However, he was forbidden to eat anything as doing so would add things to his stomach, which was a pit of pure void magic, and should anything short of natural fluids were to be ingested, there would be a violent magical backlash, leading to his death. He was to fast for one whole year, and without his powers, he was an outcast, unfit to survive the true Void where he was born. This lack of power however was all it took to accepted into Hell High, now that he was a lot less unpredictable or dangerous. He was given one mission: Show them that even the Darkest of Faebeasts had decency within them so as to end the misunderstanding, so the others would be able to leave the dreaded Pit of Void.

Yes, I'm sort of long-winded. XD

IC:

Nero slung his rucksack over his shoulder and took in a deep breath of the enchanted air that he was so used to every time he came back, stretching his sturdy black-furred, white-striped body. Hell High, guess who's come home. He thought cheerily. Jeez, maybe I can ask for a dorm room this time, that way I didn't have to go... back there. He thought to himself again, sighing as he made his way to the registry office. He had made his mind. He didn't want to go back home. He'd finish his education and if he played his cards right, maybe he could even become a teacher here. He had to be on his best behavior if he wanted recommendation from the headmistress/principal, or even Professor Glen, whom he idolized, though he hated to admit it.

Finally arriving on campus, Chompenrau looked around in awe. Never has he seen these many different creatures congregated in one area before. It was somewhat intimidating to him. He felt very small and insignificant. Trying to keep a low profile, he slinked into the crowd, hoping to mingle unnoticed.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Guilmon and a shotgun - 07-15-2009

Joshua made his way through the crowds, trying to get through the main doors but accidently walked head first into Chompenrau's thick furred thigh.
"Ooof! s-sorry!" he mumbled, hurriedly bending down to pick up the books that had cascaded out of his backpack. Oh well the fuck done! way to stay covert idiot...keep calm, it's just a mistake noones gonna get you for this...is that guy...a wolf?!

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Mochi - 07-16-2009

Character Sheet:

Name: Mochi

Grade: Juinor

Orientation: Bi, not really in the closet if you ask he will tell you, but he is not one to go around yelling it.

Species: Fae

Sub-Species: Demon

Physical Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/green%20haired/Hinata14_02/Random%20Anime/Guys/Nick.jpg?o=78

Word Description: Five foot, ten inches, his eyes seem to glow a bit when he does use his powers, glowing an errie green. Weight wise, 100 pounds exactly.

Powers: Illusions-if you beleive there real even just a bit they can effect you. But despite the fact even if you do know its an illusion it is not so simple to make them not effect you as saying "There not real." Ex. An illusion made to look like fire can burn or keep you warm if you beleive even a bit its reals.
Mental Suggestion- The ability to plant thoughts in other peoples head, this can range from increasing an emotion such as rage, or planting a whole new impulse but unless theres something there to work on he can't really manipulate people. Ex. If someone is having suicidal thoughts he can increase them and there despair. Other Ex. A perfectly happy man would not really be effected by suicidal thoughts planted into there mind.

Personality: Despite his bubbly look, he also seems to exclude an aura of seriousness, while his looks are that of a fae or possibly a human the way he handles everything with brutal efficency is more drawn from his demonic side. Don't mistake him for a mean person he is quite nice, but the way he handles harrassment is a bit over the top to the point were he made classmate think he was burning alive when he pushed Mochi.

Small History: Mochi, also called Sweet-Cake by a few people, though those few people lifes normaly take a turn for the worst after they do so. The fae in question was raised by a demonic father, which explasins his behaivor a bit, his mother died at an early age. His powers make it were he never physicaly hurts anyone. He lets the others persons mind take care of that for him, while sitting back and watching the show. In whatever area he lives the suicide rate seems to atleast double sometimes tripling even. Physicaly he is weak, and while he trys to think logicaly he seems to panic when hes being held by someone he isn't comfortable with. Despite his seemingly chaotic and vengful behavior he does seem to try and put an effort into talking and meeting new people.

IC: Mochi, glanced around his new school, he really didn't know why he was quite here, all he had done was mentaly break a student into a babbling mess. Nothing to extreme right? His face was curious why he was sent here and not an insane asylum or an other place that would seem more appropiate, but he shurgged that question off. He started to wander around the school halls randomly looking for his home room. Which brought up another question, who were going to be his classmates? It was nearly impossible to tell an exact age of some of the speices in this school. So he ended up just wandering randomly around the school a confused look on the fae's face.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Frisk E. Coyote - 07-16-2009

It was awkward for Chompenrau to feel so many Supes brushing by him like it was normal. He wasn't used to large crowds, especially not the sounds and noises they made, talking, breathing, yelling, laughing... even their heartbeats started to fill the Voidwufr's sensitive ears like angry buzzing. He felt dizzy all of a sudden and turned sharply to escape from the flow of Supes and catch some air when he felt something bump into his thigh roughly, the jolt causing him to jump back a little in surprise, bumping into one of the bigger Supes, who shoved him back forward roughly before moving along.

Pointy ears folded backward against his skull, he looked down and found a boy there. Human? No, his scent said otherwise. He carried a hint of demon in him. Though the boy was practically a foot shorter than him, Chompenrau feared him a little. Demons, Sub-Demons or Half-Blood Demons didn't generally get along well with Faebeasts. He decided instead to bend down, getting on one knee, he helped the boy pick up his textbooks. "I am sorry. I-I was a little o-overwhelmed by so many scents." He stammered apologetically.

RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - Mai - 07-16-2009

(OOC: Count on me!)

'Yeah, so, huh? Oh, hey there... You must be a Freshman, right? Uhm, is there something wrong with your hand?' Mian asked, staring at Jacob's extended hand with a puzzled look on his face.

'Anyway, sure thing! I didn't really feel like going to class this morning, wanna wander around instead? I'll show you the place, although i can't remember where most of the classes are, 'cause i dropped outta 'em...' The Elf said, turning and starting to walk away. He took lazy, uncertain steps, as if he wasn't sure where he was going, which was probably the case.

'Oh, my name's Mian. I'm a Senior, but i don't mind talking to you.' He said, flashing Jacob a smile.

As he began to walk, he caught sight of a fellow Senior headed somewhere.

'Yo! Boner! Come meet my new Freshman buddy!' The green-haired Elf called to Nero.