Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
(Thanks)

Mark collapsed on the ground his legs suddenly hurt, like they were being ripped apart. The pain vanished instantly though. He looked around quickly, who was thinking about this horrible things!? He got to his feet quickly. "Sorry..."he said quietly. He began walking inside the classroom but stopped halfway through the doorway. "Wait, my backpack-"he began to say but was interrupted by a cough and a tap on his shoulder.

"Is this it?"Damien asked holding up the human's black backpack.

"I-It is...."Mark replied taking the pack from the dragon hybrid."Thanks..."he mummbled heading into the classroom. He turned aorund to see the other had followed him in the room.

"Hey sorry for being late professor,"Damien called back as he scanned the classroom. His eyes froze on Nero. His eyes narrowed and flashed red. He knew Nero's reputation, that and he distrusted any and all demons. He held up his hand as his nails turned into claws. 'Try anything...' he mouthed as his eyes turned back to their regular blue and the claws returned to normal.

The human glanced backwards just as he transformed back into a human. A confused looked on his face, sighing and shaking his head he sat down in the middle of the class room. One thing he couldn't stop thinking about is how he should have received one of those rings... he was scared of his own abilities... he couldn't control it, at all, it went beserk wheen his emotions were out of control... and he couldn't use it otherwise... shaking his head he placed his pack onto the desk and began shifting through it, he still could hardly see, the only reason he made his way into the classroom without falling on himself was because a shard of the glass for his glasses was still attached. He need his back up pair. In a few seconds an identical, fully intact pair of glasses replaced the broken ones.

Damien watched the human sit down and replace his sight. A full blood human... thats rare here... he thought before sitting behind Mark. Aka between the human and the back row which involved Nero and Mian.

The demons outside growled as the rings were put on. "We have to get to class,"the largest one snarled running down the hallway with the two trailing behind.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Part of him was just half tempted to make it were the ring had just slipped onto an illusionary finger, and then it hid on the ground without even making a sound. But he knew that making a teacher an enemy was a bad idea.....he wondered if the man could survive being eatten by lions.....before shaking his head to get that thought out of his head. "Oh misuse? How so, I stopped the technopath from destroying the rest of the school from a panic attack? Or making a bandage to stop a cut? And how I speak is my own buisness, the dog keeps flashing his fangs yet I don't see him with a muzzle? Or are you trying to say its okay to threaten people as long as your not using magic?" Since he had been on relativly good behavior, and even better points. "As for the comment about eating or being dangerous, you just keep proving it agian and agian, and it was a warning, around 5 people in your class have already admited to wanting to take a bite out of human......" Says, a ticked off look on his face.

Before he took a deep breath calming himself, walking back into class sitting in the back away from the teacher. The small bit of restraint he had was gone, and as soon as the ring off someone would probably go through the pain of being castrated, he wasn't using holograms if you beleive the illusion was real it would be real to you. He was sitting in the back watching the clock right now with a bored look, though there was still anger in his eyes.
Nero was laughing malevolently. "Limiters! I remember those from the sophomore year, eh Mian?" He nudged the elf with his elbow playfully. They couldn't be removed unless permitted by the one who had issued them, and lots of magic didn't work on them; they couldn't be transformed, or phased through, or even shrouded in illusion! Nero had been issued the rings no less than thirty-seven times in the past, leaving him with only his brute strength and natural demonic ability to cope with. In one instance, he had even been issued eight, one for each finger, and another to be worn around his neck like a collar. He had long since toned down from harassing (mutilating), abusing (raping) and disabling (dismembering) schoolmates since, and hasn't worn a limiter ring since the first half of his junior year.

"Sorry sir," Nero said, fishing a rather demonic looking lexicon out of his rucksack. It was bound book, the back and front cover seemed to be made of aged leather patched with human skin and sewn together with sinews. The spine of the book was composed of bones, and it was bound and chained with leather and bone. There was a strange black stone at the center, and what seemed to be stitched eyes and a mouth in the front. There were words printed in dark red at the front: DAEMONICON: Grimoirum et Arcana. He stepped forward and placed the book on Glen's desk. "That could be the culprit, I forgot I had it with me. I was just tryin' to brush up on my Demon Lore, n' that book kinda eats magic. I musta' brushed my rucksack against the doorframe when I came in. I'll leave it with ya and grab it later." He grinned apologetically, and headed back to his seat casually. The book was a family heirloom, he had acquired it over the summer. He trusted the Professor with it, he was far too powerful for the book to manipulate. It had a tendency to control minds.

"I tried the flea collar, it was okay, but it didn't work for long. Dire fleas tend to... counter attack." He recalled, having once tried on a collar only to wake up the next day with it in pieces. "The shampoo really bugged me. My nose's a lot stronger than yours. And fleabaths just made me look like a giant walkin' koosh." He was a demon, but he had pride in what he was, and what he looked like. That meant keeping his fur clean and stink free, his claws nice and sharp, his fangs white and pointy and his mane longer than the short ones his race usually had, they resembled hyenas with the shortened manes, Nero liked the 'hair' look better.

The Dire Wolf's eyes flickered toward Damien, and a predatory smirk etched itself on his canine muzzle. He exchanged no words, but instead, winked at him. He knew this guy when he was a Freshman, a dragon hybrid or something. He never got to do anything to him, but maybe that'll change this year, or not. He was trying for a less bloodstained career. He tilted his head back forward to pay attention to the Professor.

Nero froze, his ears swiveling backward; a sign of aggression. He had been ignoring Mochi to the best he could because it seemed to annoy him more than anyone actually paying attention to him, all freshmen and juniors either wanted attention, or none at all, and Nero showed those attention seekers what kind of attention they could actually attract. Mochi called him a dog.

"What did you call me?" The demon asked dangerously, his blood red eyes glowing a feral crimson, the whites of his eyes (sclera) turning black. "Are you just lookin' to make enemies, half-blood!?" He snarled, releasing a rather heavy killing intent, the pressure of which ruffled papers, clothes and hair, the sensation of being cornered and ready to be consumed by flames, or mauled by beasts, a slow, painful death, drowned out all other emotions with terror and anxiety. What Mochi said was a great insult to him, his race, and every other Supe that resembled an animal or looked nothing like a human. Whether the halfblood knew that or not, Nero didn't care; he was going to pay with blood. "You oughta know better than to piss off a senior, kid, especially when its me." He added, growling, his voice now sounding like there were two others speaking with warped voices as he spoke. He raised and muscular, furry forearm, and with sickening cracking sounds, his ulna snapped out of his forearm, drenched in blood, shaping itself into a sickle-shaped jagged bone blade that protruded from his wrist. More jagged and bloody bone sickles jutted out of his forearm until there were four, two foot long blades lining his arm from wrist to elbow.

Chompenrau took a seat furthest away from Nero. He was familiar with demonic rage. They just stopped thinking rationally, a form of being berserk, and focused on a single target that they were wrathful toward. That way, the demon could go crazy and still make intelligent moves in a battlefield. Chompenrau witnessed this only once, a demoness had been frustrated by a letter, so she had shredded her mailbox apart. It was a frightening sight.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(At 5:00pm EST I'll be leaving for the weekend until Sunday, just thought I'd tell you)

Damien frowned at the wink. Ass, he thought looking away.

Mark was avoiding everyone's eyes not wishing to make eye contact with any of these creatures that seemed to come from his nightmares.

--------------

Then it happened. Nero flipped over into demonic rage. As the killing intent leaked into the room Mark gasped holding his chest, he sudden;y felt heavy, very heavy. He couldn't breath properly. The smell of anger filled the air. The lights flickered before returning to normal.

Damien standing in a split second. Not Good. Scales rippled across his skin, his eyes turned into the color of blood. His human legs changed shape with a sickening pop, a third segment of the leg grew, similar to the hind legs of many animals his legs now had three parts. His feet bulged and his five human toes melted into four large dragon toes each forming a large black claw. His finger nails each formed into their own smaller version of their lethal counterparts. A tail ripped through the very top of his pants , twisting and writhing behind him. His pants remained ripped until they repaired themselves forming a hole around the hybrid's tail. Two large, brown horns spouted from the top of his head. His ears grow large and pointed, white tufts of hair coming from their inner cavities. His human nose and mouth lengthened and stretched before forming a muzzle with a patch of black scales on its bridge. Bunches of spiked scales emerged from his shoulders and just behind his jawbone right above his neck. Although hidden by his shirt light blue scales formed on his chest and stomach and stretched upward until the scales formed on front side of his neck and engulfed the lower half of his mouth. The last thing to change was his hair. Individual stands clumped together making it look spiked. It also grew, one clump of hair touching the black scales on his muzzle. The transformation was complete, only the wings didn't form, the time lapse of the transformation only lasting a few seconds.

Growling Damien placed himself infront of Mochi. "How dare you!"he shouted his voice changed as well, however only slightly, it sounded a bit more beastly. "You want to attack someone who doesn't even have his abilities!? Don't demons, also have some sort of pride!? Attacking someone unarmed is just plain sickening! Are you some sort of coward!?"he growled trying to bring the sub-demon out of his rage, however he needed to be ready, the demon could attack him at any second and he'd have to defend himself them. He hoped to end this without any harm done to anyone or anything.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

OOC:

Thank's for letting us know ^_^

~Jacob~

"Your sense of smell is also different then mine in many ways...." Jacob added on to Nero's previous statement. Then it happened, the Illusionist insulted the Wolf demon and pissed him the fuck off, he shuddered as he watched Nero's power, The way his bones ripped from him... The blood, the way they formed.

"Thats way cool Nero." Jacob said brightly, then his attention turned to the boy who transformed into what appeared to be a lizard. He didn't know it was suppose to be a Dragon, you don't see many dragons in the mortal plain.

Wait... he was yelling at Nero? For threating the one who had been threatening him all morning, "Hey wait no fair. Even if the illusionist has none of his powers activated thanks to the ring. That don't mean who wouldn't deserve a good beating. He has been taunting Nero the entire morning, threats that insult his Species and a more personal insult when he pulled the nuder comment." Why was he defending Nero? Well... He didn't know, but it seemed like Nero had the right of way in this event.

~Prof. Glen~

"I will have order!" The teacher yelled and slammed his fist down on the desk causing it to splinter and creak, the Demonic tome bouncing slightly, "I have enough of the rings for all of you, And Mr. Savagebone, I have plenty to lock down both your powers AND your demonic Strength. Now SIT DOWN!" he yelled, though he had said Nero specificly he had spoken to his son and the Dragon aswell.

Today was a bad day to piss the Fae off, it was the anniversary of the Date when the High Council was captured by the mortal pagens and the powerful spells cast upon them those 5000 years ago.... The ones that had stripped Glen of most of his power, "I won't have anyone calling anyone a Half-Blood. Or any such terms during my class, do it on your own time" it kinda explained why he was easily set off today. Yet, how could the students know that....
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Damien blinked straightening up. "He was...?" pauses,"well that changes things..." steps aside just as Glen slammed his fist on the table. He jumped at the sound, his ears now the most sensitive in the classroom. He groaned slightly holding his ears, a small burst of fire escaping his muzzle. He glanced at the other two wondering what they would do as he head towards his desk. His dragon features slowly melting away.

Mian giggled slightly. Term had barely begun, and there was already an enormous amount of drama.

'Junior, do you have any control of your mouth?' The Elf asked, turning to Mochi.

'Mouthing off to us isn't smart, you're just being a total bummer. I'd totally understand if Nero ate you, you know? And you can just sit down, dragon-boy, i don't care who you are, so don't get involved. Ugh, whatever. C'mon Boner, put 'em away, we're having a strictly no-maiming term, okay?' Mian said lazily, slouched in his chair.

'And for the record, i don't eat humans, i'm a vegitarian. I just meant he looked yummy, i mean, come on, ever heard of a graceful elf pouncing on a human and biting chunks outta him? Tch, maybe not.' He continued.

There were so many different characters here, it was hard work keeping track of who was what and who could do what.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Nero looked like he was going to lunge at Mochi and Damien the moment he had moved to defend the boy. He was deaf to the dragon's words. His nature was at its most powerful; he wanted to rake his claws through his target's body, to shred his meat, to grind his bones and splash his hot blood. The dragon was just a wall to him, an obstruction. Walls didn't fare well against Nero, as he had on occasion smashed through them in a fit of rage. Nero lunged forward, snarling, his bladed arm moving first, slicing through the air and toward the dragon. There. Will. Be. Blood.

"I will have order!"

"C'mon Boner, put 'em away-"

The Sub-Demon stopped in his tracks, the razor sharp tip of the sickle closest to Damien a mere five inches away from his jugular. Order... their teacher's authority and Mian's lazy laid-back voice had echoed through his skull. He had called Mochi a Half-Blood. That was just as bad as being called a dog in some circles. They were even, he didn't need to resort to violence, he was no beast. When rational thought came back to him, he shook his head clear, the murderous atmosphere dying down to a friendlier 'I'd still kill you' one, and much weaker, smaller. It didn't fill the room this time. "URAAARGH!!" Nero roared, splintering his half of the desk he was sharing with Mian with his forearm, before embedding the blades in the back wall. With a sharp twist, he snapped them off and left them there, sitting back down and clutching his head, his eyes scrunched shut as he recited I have dreams, I won't lose them, I have dreams, I won't lose them- over and over again in his head. When he had calmed himself down, he sat up straight, and opened his eyes again. They were no longer glowing, but they weren't their regular blood red either. They were a duller, lighter shade of red.

"I'm sorry." He said to practically no one and everyone. Regaining control after unleashing oneself was one of the hardest thing a sub-demon could do, especially animalistic ones like Nero. He hated losing composure, it was an insult to his intelligence. Mian was right too, he was trying his best to not maim anything, it was like dieting to demons. He raised his head. "I'm sorry for the desk sir- I- I swear I'll pay for it. And- and I think you should bind my powers too. If I can't control my temper, then I'm still just a kid. I don't wanna have my powers when I go on a temper tantrum next time." He said dully, but humbly. "Mian, you're impossibly cool about this!" He ruffled his own ears in frustration. "How the hell do you do it!? And for the record- I'd pay to see you jump humans n' bite chunks out!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The Elf reached out a lazy hand and stroked his companion's furry ear absent-mindedly.

'We're just different. I don't have the energy to get angry like you do, you know? Trees and leaves and plants and stuff, it's all so peaceful, i can't help but be like this. But i don't like that Mochi kid much... His power kinda freaks me out. You're still not allowed to kill him though, got it? If you get chucked out, i'll probably just stop going to class altogether.' Mian drawled.

The Elf then stood up, moved both halves of the broken desk to the wall and pulled over a vacant one, slipping into his seat behind it.

'We're all way sorry for the disruptions, Professor. Since i'm actually taking a class this year, i might as well learn something, so please go ahead with your lesson.' Mian said, a smile stretching across his pale face.

With the Elf's smile, a few stray leaves and blossoms drifted in through the small opening in the window and a foresty smell filtered through the classroom, Mian subconciously easing the tension between the students.

all i ever wanted was the world.

His facial features hadn't changed a bit when the other had started to transform and looked like he was about to go on a rampage. Technically the other had threatened him first, something abut suicidal freshie and ending up pregnant or eaten, but he decided better to drop the fight then keep it up. What had suprised him was when some dragon he was sure he had never met or even talked to defended him, though he only showed this suprise by his his eyes widening a bit. The half-fae was ready to take a beating, and while being half-blood was annoying it was more from the fact it was stating the obvious, he didn't care about being called half-blood it was true, thats like trying to insult him by saying he has green hair.

When the fight was over, he turned to the dragon, bowing a bit. "Thank you..." He didn't know the others name, he heard the elfs comment on his powers, the other hadn't seen even a glimpse at what he really could do, most of the things he had done was just gag abilitys, and low quality illusions. He sat down soon agian, glancing out the window a bit to watch the blossoms enter the room. Before he rose his hand. "Professor I will pay half the cost of the desk too..." He may have not broke it but he did somewhat cause it being broke.