Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
~Prof. Glen~

The Full blood Fae looked up from his desk to spot Nero, "Yes Mr. Savagebone how might I help you?" he asked softly, turning his eyes towards Mian whome had been forced into the room and his quivering son Jacob.

"Jacob, I want you to sit up front and in the middle if you will, Alot of different races take this class and we don't want to risk them taking a bite out of you son." he said quickly to his child before returning attention to Nero.

~Jacob~

"Yes GLEN" Jacob replied with a bad attitude before sitting down in the middle row front table.

Thanks alot asshole, why couldn't you just leave me in the human world? Lets see what was his reason again, "Full Blooded Fae can only pass on their genetics once, when a child is born of the union of a Full Blood and anything the full blood can never have another child" still not a good reason. I don't care if your bloodline dies out Glen, or if I have this skitzo powers. I can control them well and good, like YOU Said it takes and incarnation to awaken the power. And why does everyone seem so crazy here?! I mean that Boner guy gave me a creepy smile when I first met him, like he was going to eat me.... not a good sign NOOOO Sir-e. Atleast he had helped me get here... thats the good part of this weird meeting. I bet that damn elf would just have led me in circle's all day since apparently HE didn't even know where the class was!

Jacob rose again and took one of the Bloodline books, "All the Pages are blank!" he exlaimed as he opened it and started to turn the pages.

~Prof. Glen~

"Oh yes, Jacob the book will be blank till you read today topic, then the text will be filled with the Topic" His 'father' added in quickly.

~Jacob~

"oh....Vampire Pathogen" Jacob said to the book, instantly in a wish of air the book was filled with text and pictures, some of the pictures even moved! "Now thats cool..." he whispered sitting down and starting to go over the text in the book.

'The Vampire Pathogen

Recent studies have concluded that the Vampire State is caused by two special Pathogens that entire a human's body from both bite and Blood. The Bite will release a special hormone from the Vampires fangs that will settle in a Humans Bloodstream and slowly infect them. Causing the first stage of what we have labeled as the Vampyre Effect. Humans will find themselves lacking in appetite, and advanced aggression... aswell as a slower heart rate and sickly look to their skin.

The second stage is caused by the transfusion of Vampire Blood into the Victim's Body. It will introduce the abilities that Vampires have locked in their DNA Coding. Causing the full transformation into a Vampire. From the Hunger to the weaknesses. A Human will 'Die' For three days before he or she rises as one of the Vampire. Forever bound to follow what their Creator says.

If a human or other animal is bitten by a Vampire and the blood transfusion is not done within 48 hours of the bite, the Bite will be forgotten and the wound heal thanks to the Natural healing properties of Vampire saliva. Multiple bites yet no blood transfusion will cause a Zombie to be born from the human whom is being bitten. Since the base Pathogen will have been introduced many times to the human vessel it will combined into the Zombie Virus, which is much easier to spread requiring only the bite.

There are several ways to counter introduction of the Vampire Pathogens into a humans body, the easiest way for must humans it to wear abit of Quick-silver upon their bodies. Quick-Silver has many uses in the magical world and has since the Dark ages. Enchanted by groups of monks all over the world, Many silver deposits are infact Quick-Silver, Or Holy Metal. It creates a special barrier around a human or who ever wears a piece, repelling Vampires. Quick-Silver is also used to make Bullets or Arrowheads, To fend of Werewolves, Zombies, and many varieties of Shadow Demons, yet only effects them if it in introduced to their bodies through piercing.

Garlic can be used, though it gives Vampires a burning feeling rather then a perfect barrier like Quick-Silver does. The Acids built up inside the plant have stronger effects on a Vampire because of their Advanced abilities, Smell... Taste. Garlic can be dangerous to introduce into a Vampires body for it will cause inner decay, eating away slowly at the Vampires veins until they can no longer circulate blood and end up dead because of their decisions.

In the year 1527 A.D. A group of witches cast a spell on the Queen of the Vampires, That her and any who follow her bloodline shall not enter any private domain without Introduction or ownership. This curse proved to be a nuisance for Vampires in the old days, Since humans most hid in their houses at night for fear of the undead monstrosities. It became Public knowledge about twenty years later when a Vampire attempted to kill the King and Queen of Scotland by attempting to break into his house.

1650 A.D. A new group of Witches cast another spell on the sleeping Vampire queen one that banished her people from the Sun for all eternity, thi-'

"Wow....Not only does this discuss the Pathogen it explains how all the Vampire limitations came to be!" Jacob said with a wide smile.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Kubari - 07-13-2009, 12:53 PM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mai - 07-15-2009, 08:14 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-16-2009, 01:43 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mai - 07-16-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Kubari - 07-19-2009, 05:55 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-20-2009, 08:55 AM
RE: World of Darkness ~ High School RP - by Mochi - 07-20-2009, 04:17 PM