Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
Mark looked up blinking. He frowned looking away from the demon. He was probably only 'helping' to make himself look good. He was sick of being used, in any way, shape or form, even if it was to make themselves look good. He crossed his arms and bit his lip. What the girl said earlier... that a Fae lost control of its emotions and caused hurricane Katrina... what if he did something like that... he already destroyed a school. Maybe it would be best if he got a limiter, so he couldn't use his powers at all let alone lose control...
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Nero scratched the back of his head, not really knowing what to do. Mark still smelled delicious, no matter how he looked at it. Sighing, he looked down at the human. "I'm not gonna lie. I'm sorta using ya to get better statements from classmates and teachers in my resume but to be fair, I just made your year a lot less hellish." He explained. "That chick back there? Yeah, you don't want her on your tail. You don't want me back there either, but you definitely don't want her more. Now lets get you that glass'a water and maybe a ring."

"-That's the gym." Nero pointed as they passed it, turning his head to face Jacob. "Physical education, can't get enough of it." He laughed, lifting an arm and making his biceps bulge playfully. "-er, stay out of the gym shower room at night if you ever camp here." He added. "That's the training grounds," he gestured at a field with obstacle courses and what seemed to be targets all over. There was a class being held with students being paired up and sparring going on. "Its where we learn how to use our powers. Kinda."

After a bit of walking, Nero looked down at Mark again as they reached a drinking fountain. "Name's Nero. A name for the face, in case you end up hating me." He smirked.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I already figured that out," Mark mummbled as Nero confessed that he just used him to look good. Figures, things were the same here and at home. The only difference was the variety of species that were found at ether school.

A few minutes later they reached the water fountain. Nero? That was his name? Well it was only natural to return the favor,"I'm Mark, if you decide to give me a reason to hate you." He bent down to take a quick drink of water, which he really didn't want or need, before straightening up again.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

"It happens." Nero grunted, crossing his powerful arms. "So... those powers of yours... they just kick up randomly? Or is it your emotions?" He asked with genuine curiosity. Humans with powers were in Nero's mind, very interesting. The fact that terminally ordinary humans could somehow be gifted with such abilities, especially ones as potentially destructive as Mark's fascinated him.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"My emotions..."Mark replied after a few seconds. "Fear, anger, affection, sadness, as long as one of my emotions get strong enough it activates my powers, each one has a different affect... fear lashes out randomly, anger attacks whatever I'm angry at and so on..." he looked away form Nero. "I have crappy control of my emotions... and I can't control my ability, at all, if I wanted to use it right now I couldn't... luckily it only effects anything that can be considered technology..."

"That's why that wire thing went for little miss princess bitch back there. Huh." Nero scratched his chin thoughtfully. "You're gonna fit in right here, self control 101. Real helpful class. I didn't know humans needed it too!" He laughed. "Why the crappy control over your emotions? Puberty? Heh, what happens when you feel horny?" He asked playfully.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Its not funny, I'm scared of my own abilities, I destroyed an entire human school killing everyone inside, its terrifying... I'd be better off without them..."Mark found himself snapping clenching his fists, luckily he wasn't angry enough for anything to happen. He paused hearing Nero's last question. "H-horny? You can't be serious,"he nearly shouted his cheeks had a faint tinge of red on them from embarrassment. "I-I wouldn't know,"he mummbled looking away quickly,"I don't get aroused easily, and when I do it doesn't last..."he paused,"Why am I telling you this?"he asked, mainly himself.

(We should probably wait for the others to post)

When he was far enough away, Mian giggled.

Who knew the toughest guy in Hell High would fall for a human? Still, it had helped him escape, leaping out the nearest window, tree branches snaking through the air to catch him and lower him to the ground.

'Man, i'm tiiiired! Maybe i'll go back to class later, but i need a nap first...' The Elf muttered, wandering behind some trees and sprawling out on the grass, sweet smelling flowers and soft leaves springing up beneath him to make his rest more enjoyable.

all i ever wanted was the world.

((Bad skipper :P))

~Jacob~

The Fae nodded softly not really paying attention to the tour, but rather more to the human and the demon, not noticing when the Elf snuck away.

"You killed an entire school of humans? . . . I read in one of my fathers books that normally that gets one sealed by a Shadow Amulet, something that destroys someones powers I think....." Jacob sad suddenly joining in on the convo. It would be rude to interrupt, but he would rather warn Nero now since he would be staying with them.

"Don't trust Glen Nero." He said softly, returning his gaze to the Technopath, "So your powers are controlled by your emotions? Happy, Sad, Angry.... Do they do teh same thing no matter what the emotion or what...well I mean, like what do they do... I saw I think Fear and anger caused the emmenes release of energy that almost fried the Demoness."

~Siren~

"Blondie? Intelligence, Oh trust me little human, My intelligence surpasses yours by a great deal, for one I know how to tell the difference between Pink and Blond" she then motions to her hair, noticing his little drawing she narrowed her eyes, "Boom" the paper exploded, it was immature but the Demoness didn't care.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Sorry- XD Roleplay excitement!

IC:

"Really? Niiiice- I mean- Right... I forgot humans had a different view on destruction and massacres. Sorry." Nero nodded his head apologetically. He went to face Mian, but he had slipped away. "Aw shit, there goes Mian." He thought to himself, gritting his fangs. He calmed down and decided the Elf could have ten minutes of snoozing before he hunted him down and brought him back to class. "Don't sweat it, meat. Its probably that trust me I won't dismember you mumbo jumbo I used to calm you down some. You'll stop trusting me again soon." He explained, though he wasn't entirely sure that was the case.

Chomp stopped writhing, panting softly, the pain exhausting him. He got used to this level of hunger faster than the last time it increased. He just lay on the sub-demon's shoulder, his body slack. Nero hitched him up on his broad shoulder a little straighter, facing Jacob. "Don't trust- why?" He asked, cocking his head to one side.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers