Join our server on Discord

World of Darkness ~ High School RP
Damien narrowed his eyes at the situation. It was obvious this human had absolutely no control over his abilities. If any of his emotions reached its peak (love, anger, sadness, fear, joy, etc.) it would trigger him to go berserk or at the very least make somehting go haywire, like that small robotic ball thing he had before. It began malfunctioning as soon as he began blushing. It also looked like he had crappy control of his emotions. He could only watch as the electrical wire ripped from the wall and attacked Siren. The scene escalated until the Dire Wolf cut in halting the human's unintentional, subconscious attack and grabbed him effectively pinning the human.

-------------------------

Mark growled as he was grabbed from behind and some something large and fuzzy covered his entire face. It took his mind a second to figure out it was another person behind this. He struggled violently within Nero's grip, however it was usless. "Let me go!" he shouted, however his voice was muffled by Nero's hand/paw. He could hear what was going on around him and a small corner of his mind told him to calm down. Unfortunately that part was a small minority.

Suddenly he heard the Dire Wolf's voice again, however this time it sounded different. It also helped reinforced the small part of his mind that was trying to calm himself down. Mark stopped struggling. The wire pinned against the wall, which was still lashing around grew limp, the only movement from it was that of electricity coursing through it.
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
Mian burst out laughing, looking around the class with a huge grin.

The human seemed pretty damn unstable, and around someone like Serena that was pretty dangerous. He did think that Nero was being a little overdramatic though, as the girl would have no trouble stopping the wire, and would probably laugh about it anyway. Not that the Elf could predict that of course, she was just as unstable as the technopath. Mian stopped laughing, sighing deeply before addressing the teacher.

'Well, professor, i'd rather you just trusted me, you know? If i break my Blood Word, bad stuff happens, and i might just fall over and not make it back, or get totally distracted by something, or some other stuff might happen, right? Boner's just gonna grab me and drag me back here anyway, there's no point trying to sneak off. Plus, this class is hilarious.' The Elf said, standing up and walking slowly towards the door.

'Yo, Siren, please don't mess up the freshies' heads? Maybe we could just get on this term, you know?' He added as he left, not waiting for his companions or the professor's permission.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Joshua watched the rest of the class, after becoming bored with flicking through the book. His eyes diverted down, bored yet again, as he took out some paper and drew out little detailed designs for mechanisms. If i'm to combat vampires...maybe i can add small amounts of Silver or Garlic to an electric conductor...would that work?

He raised his hand to gain the attention of the teacher.
"Excuse me Sir, where it says QuickSilver and Garlic are effective against Vampires...Does this include vessels carrying one of these substances such as electricity from a garlic coated pylon, water from a silver filled stream or something?" he asked patiently, trying to ignore Serena's little shoot out and to control the electrical surges going up his left arm from his stress.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nero loosened his grip a little when Mark stopped struggling. Phew. He was going to see just how many brownie points he could rack up for his resume. Who knows? Maybe it'd make him a better person too. If only the human didn't smell so god-damned tasty, it would've been much easier. "Listen... I'm goin' to put you down, kay? Keep your eyes closed, I'll move you where you have to walk. But you hafta' calm down a little bit... this is comin' from someone with a temper the size size of a titan; you don't wanna' piss off or even mildly annoy that chick over there." He whispered softly, his tone still laced with the demon skill. He turned his head away and coughed. He hated talking calm and smooth-like. Slowly, he lowered the technopath to the ground and released him, taking his massive paw off Mark's face and placing it on his shoulder.

Chomp slumped forward, and Nero casually picked him up, slinging him over his shoulder like a weightless ragdoll. "Hell yeah I'm draggin' you back, Mian." The sub-demon called at the elf, smirking, waiting for Professor Glen's permission. Acting prim and proper was hard work.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
While amusing to see tech-boy get attacked, harassed or drooled over it was starting to get annoying watching the lights go crazy over and over. "Hey glasses, when I get this ring off meet me so I can make a ring or something to hide your smell..." The smell was the big thing making him a target, and making an illusion attached to a ring that just coated smell should be simple enough. "Though if you get one it will probably take around two to three percent of your total power to keep it running at all times..." Not really a bad cost, and would probably hardly be noticed on the differences. It might even be possible to make a ring with a comfort zone illusion when the kid starts panicing.
~Prof. Glen~

"Everyone who needs to be excused may go, But be sure to return unless it is a Special Condition. Nero, I am giving you command over Mian, Make sure he does not run off or anything. Take the young man to the Blackroom please." He turned his attention to the Half-Demon, "An Object containing Quick Silver will be effective as a way to ward off Vampires. It all depends on the Object, As for Garlic its the scent itself. Their senses are so accunt, that it burns them. And touching it to their skin is enough to melt it off"

"And You. Illusionist, Watch your tone AND what you say or that ring will not come off you for the rest of the week." Glen said sharply, with a wave of his hand the text books dissipated. "We will continue the study in a little bit... consider this your... "Free Time" As I am required to give you. 10 Minuets. Then we return to the study"

~Siren~

"Oh... It seems like you made him mad.... Thats not a good thing, I remember one time when an Elder Elemental Fae got mad.... There was a Hurricane that whiped away a large town in America... New Orleans I thinks its name was... Yes thats it. Human's are so funny, They give names to everything... I think they named it Katrina? Details. Anyway That was just a small fit. Its a good thing Glen Darkeye was one of the Five Fae Lords, they had the most control over their powers. Even had the power to strip away magic from the essence of a body itself." The Girl chimed softly, her head turned towards Mian.

"Shut up Father Nature" She sang out gently, not in her Siren's call but in a way that she knew would just annoy the hell out of him.

~Jacob~

This... place is awesom and it sucks..... kinda equal in both departments.

"Father, Might I go with Nero? It Might be good for me to learn my way around the school." Jacob said softly rising, that and the girl scared him...

~Siren~

"Father? Oooh it seems like Glen Bred with a human.... You know why thats good? Ill tell you why. When a Fae breeds with a human any curses on the Fae's blood will pass to the child, and be undone on their bodies..... hmmm Maybe Glen has his full powre back now"

~Prof. Darkeye~

"Only if its alright with Nero...." He murmured and sat back in his seat.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Sighing softly, Joshua took out a pencil and began drawing some detailed diagrams of a staff, it's headpiece a gleaming Silver Tesla Coil, rubber sections on the shaft for protected handling and a small metal sharp point at the bottom.

"Human's are so funny..."
Hearing this comment, he glared at Serena out the corner of his eye.
"We may be funny...but some of us are a damn side more intelligent then you blondie..." he muttured under his breath, his pencil tip drawing furious rough lightning bolts around the perfect septer in the centre of the page.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(OOC: I'm super-glad this didn't die!)

Mian was leaning against the wall outside the classroom, waiting for Nero, as he really didn't need the bathroom or anything, he just wanted a break.

Disappearing was sorely tempting, and the Elf was confident he could slip away, especially with the wolf dealing with so many people.

Nero was pretty popular in this class, it seemed. What with the technopath, that wierd furry lump and the professor's son all tagging along. It annoyed the Elf a little, as a peaceful break with his friend was quite appealing. Taking a human to get some water, a beast to the darkroom and showing that kid around were kind of a drag.

He heard Siren's voice floating after him and yawned loudly, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor, amusing himself by tying knots in his long green hair.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Mark heard the demon speaking in his ear again, his voice hurt. No, not hurt exactly, it made his mind feel numb... like he couldn't think straight, he couldn't even argue about how absurd keeping his eyes closed would be. He just... was this some sort of magic? He hated the feeling. As the human felt his feet touch the ground he grabbed his forehead until the sensation vanished before opening his eyes, however he kept his eyes on the floor. The wolf thing must of had a reason for telling him not to open his eyes, was it because of that girl?
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
"Yes sir. And yeah, its alright." Nero replied. "C'mon roomie, I'll give ya the not so grand tour." He murmured at Jacob gruffly, keeping his massive paw on Mark's shoulder as he led Mark and Jacob out, carrying the semi-conscious but still writhing Chomp on his shoulder. This felt very, very weird. It was unnatural, walking around with such a group, carrying something on his shoulder with no intention of eating or raping it, giving tours- Great Demon Lords, what has he become?

"Sorry for the wait, Santa's Little Helper." The Greater Sub-Demon growled at Mian apologetically as they exited the classroom. "-And you can open your eyes now." He muttered down at Mark.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers