Join our server on Discord

A brave warrior who came to join the war.
Isn't it easier to have your settings on the site remember your log-in username so you don't have t type it all the time? XD Well... that's just me I guess, I'm addicted to this place!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(07-10-2009 04:31 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Isn't it easier to have your settings on the site remember your log-in username so you don't have t type it all the time? XD Well... that's just me I guess, I'm addicted to this place!

Ha ha ha. There are some people that are addicted to these things and some who aren't. You may see me on daily. But not for long. I have a lot of things going on at once at random times. To much work to do. So yeah.
Aww... but... I'll miss you! Really, really hard!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(07-10-2009 03:19 PM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Aww... but... I'll miss you! Really, really hard!

I do have some things to do to you know....Dont worry I'll come on once a day. (If I dont I got pulled into something)
*Dressed like a knight.* I must SLAY THE DRAGON!!! *Charges.* GRRRAAAAHHHH!! DRA! GON! XD

Welcome to the bored CD enjoy your stay, and try not to go trogdor on us. I still like my country side and trashroof cottage. XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
That's Kyuubi, he's silleh! *noms Kyuubi's muzzle*
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(07-11-2009 03:06 AM)Kyuubi no Kitsune Wrote: *Dressed like a knight.* I must SLAY THE DRAGON!!! *Charges.* GRRRAAAAHHHH!! DRA! GON! XD

Welcome to the bored CD enjoy your stay, and try not to go trogdor on us. I still like my country side and trashroof cottage. XD

*Takes your sword and bends it* It's.....Made of rubber?
*Tears up.* I didn't have enough gold pieces for a real one... *muzzle nommed.* MHMPH! MMMPHMMM!!! *licks the back of Rays throat.*
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Um. *hands you 1000 gold pieces* Here you go.
*gags and wretches in the corner* NO!! Don't be fooled!! He uses that money for vulgar and horrendous things, like helping the elderly! TABOO! TABOOOO!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers