Join our server on Discord

A brave warrior who came to join the war.
Haha. I am kidding about the war part. (Obvious) But Hello people. I am Crimson Dragon. I am a Final Fantasy fan. I do like Digimon as well. I like Gaomon and..... I'd have to say the lovely feline cat Gatomon as well. I love to write and RP. I hope to get along with everyone here.

Geeze I hate intros XD.
Heh, Welcome on the board! I hope you'll have a good stay here. x3 And that's good to see another fan of the FF serie around here! >=3
Veemon's Followers
WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARDS YOU FILTHY, FILTHY PERVERT!! Now take me home, tie me up and hit me with a chair!!

-Oh, wait, sorry about that, you're not my mom! Silly me! Welcome to the DaD warrior dude!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*nervous smile* Don't mind him, my brother is a bit.... yeah; welcome. I expect we'll have lots to talk about

*turns to Ray, slaps him upside the head* Stop scarring the new people for life!
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Have you met MagiTek yet? i think you two should get along fine.

Welcome to the boards, enjoy posting roleplaying and anything else legitimate upon this here internet establishment ^^
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thank you all for the greatful welcome. I am going to change my name to Dragon for short. >_< I got tired already of having to re sign in everytime i get on this laptop. Hey if you guys ever want to chat with me upon night time I would check out this site as well.

http://www.yiffurs.com

No I am not advertising. But hey. Ill let you guys in on my fun. XD Anyway thank you guys for the warm welcome. Also....I dunno if there is anything I could answer. But if you have questions for me ask them please. I would be happy to answer them. And no I am not the best typer n the world. So If i seem off dont go grammar Nazi on me. lol. Thank you Tank you spank you all! Ha ha ha.
Crimson Dragon? I just ate you at Star Force 3. Awesome! Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-08-2009 08:20 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Crimson Dragon? I just ate you at Star Force 3. Awesome! Welcome to the DaD.

You ate me? Well i think I came out the other end. XD
Wow, you're dirty. And honest. I like that.

Where'd you come up with Crimson Dragon anyways?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, real original name, by which I mean I can't believe it wasn't taken already. I'm a brave warrior of sorts myself. Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against