Join our server on Discord

A brave warrior who came to join the war.
It was taken, Ryan Cruey used it as an allias for a while. Still thats history welcometo the D.A.D.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ce Gracias senior

(07-08-2009 09:17 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Wow, you're dirty. And honest. I like that.

Where'd you come up with Crimson Dragon anyways?

One of my friends on yiffurs told me about this place in a chat room. "The tavern in" She recommended it to me so I checked it out. Seems cool actually.

EDIT you meant the name.

Welp. I love dragons. And I love blood shed. And as a kid I was always talking to a friend about the Crimson Dragon. We had a very active imagination back then. So. I used the name as a memory of what my childhood had. I miss my old friends.
Oh. Just so you know, Capcom of Japan ripped you off. But anyway, that's good enough to me! I like dragons too, let's be friends! But hands off the strawberries. THEY ARE MINE!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-07-2009 01:32 PM)Dragon Wrote: Haha. I am kidding about the war part. (Obvious) But Hello people. I am Crimson Dragon. I am a Final Fantasy fan. I do like Digimon as well. I like Gaomon and..... I'd have to say the lovely feline cat Gatomon as well. I love to write and RP. I hope to get along with everyone here.

Geeze I hate intros XD.

Hi Dragon,I am PrairieDuck. I'm a fangirl of digital wizards.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
(07-08-2009 10:55 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oh. Just so you know, Capcom of Japan ripped you off. But anyway, that's good enough to me! I like dragons too, let's be friends! But hands off the strawberries. THEY ARE MINE!

:< Can you please share them? I love strawberries.
What happened to the Crimson in your name? X3 I wanna smoosh strawberries all over your scales, sprinkle broken glass all over it and lick it off. That should make you niiiiice and crimsony! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(07-09-2009 02:12 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: What happened to the Crimson in your name? X3 I wanna smoosh strawberries all over your scales, sprinkle broken glass all over it and lick it off. That should make you niiiiice and crimsony! ^ ^

My scales are harder than you think. I took the Crimson off to make it easy to type. I mean going into the log in thing all the time typing "CrimsonDragon" would be kinda weird. Plus Dragon is sweet and short.
Yes, exactly why you'd be all crimsony again! ^ ^ My blood is red too! ...I think. I mean, it was beige last time.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(07-09-2009 01:53 PM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Yes, exactly why you'd be all crimsony again! ^ ^ My blood is red too! ...I think. I mean, it was beige last time.

*notice he didnt listen* yeah....
*Aims at you with an assault rifle* A little late to the party, but welcome to the DaD.

Contact me if you need guidance in writing Lemons. Otherwise *Puts gun away* I'll be found lurking around, making sure people don't start shit*
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA