Join our server on Discord

What to do when someone breaks your heart
(07-06-2009 12:09 PM)Asesino Wrote: The only advice I can offer is don't expect ANY relationship to last, because usually? They don't. Do what I do: Hate everybody. That way, if somebody convinces you NOT hate them, they're worth talking to.
Making people work for your friendship in other words? Not a bad idea, but i don't share your ideology. I try to be nice and honest to everyone, not because i feel it would give me a personal reward but because it's my moral obligation.

Personally, all i can say is that, although you've not had the worst experience, it is nevertheless an experience that people generally shouldn't have. Heal up, cheer up and continue on; hang around with your friends, enjoy yourself whilst you can and generally have fun.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Doesn't this belong in the rants galore? Anyways, getting mad at him really changes nothing, a calm mind tends to help much much more.
Never trust men, men are SCUM!! SCUM!! Don't take them seriously unless you've known them for at least a year or spoken to them one-on-one.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's probably just gonna sound harsh, but since you've never met the guy, and he can't actually do a thing to you, you should just get over it.

All this online relationship stuff is dumb.

I mean, what's a relationship where you can't even touch the other person?

Go out, meet someone nice and don't even think about some guy on a forum.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Anyone else think this should be in rants? If someone else does, I'll move it.
Thanks for caring,I switched my avatar and Signature on that site to Riley Freeman. The avater is of him nodding while wearing his hat. The signature shows him shooting guns.

The avatar & signature,plus talking with friends makes me fell better.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
(07-07-2009 07:44 AM)Mian Wrote: It's probably just gonna sound harsh, but since you've never met the guy, and he can't actually do a thing to you, you should just get over it.

All this online relationship stuff is dumb.

I mean, what's a relationship where you can't even touch the other person?

Go out, meet someone nice and don't even think about some guy on a forum.
Perhaps some people believe in something more then physical contact when it comes to relationships. I know that i think that, and i've had my share of online relationships. It's a big matter of trust, and if that trust breaks some can go under some degree of mental trauma.
Plus, when you say to go out and meet someone, it's not as simple to do as it is to say; some find that they're socially awkward, or that they live in a place where they don't like or people don't like them. I should think that even guys with parcel-shelf sized pecs can find it hard to meet women.

(07-07-2009 02:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Anyone else think this should be in rants? If someone else does, I'll move it.
I'm alright with that, sure.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's more of an advice topic, so I'd say it should stay right here.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Eh. I'll allow it. Heh. Stays here.
Hi!
When someone breaks my heart, then first of all, I ask reasons why she break my heart? I never give apologies her.
I hate that person and I do not stand with that person.