Join our server on Discord

What to do when someone breaks your heart
Sad 
On another forum site,a guy stomped on my feelings,and broke my heart. He kept pestering me to mary him,go out with him,etc. But when I finelly said yes to him,he tells me that he's going out with someone else. What the Hell? Now I hate the bastard,and can't stand to be on that site when he's there.

I hate and detest guys who think teasing and flirting is a fun game. I hope that sob goes to Hell as painfully as possible.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Vengeance never heals a broken heart. *Miniature red DMX pops up next to his shoulder*

Red DMX: Revenge is the only means to get back at someone who's been bad! SMASH!

DMX: *Looks over to the opposite side* Where's the other guy?

*Traffic Jam*

White DMX: Damnit. Outta my way, snails! *Riding miniature car*

*Back to forum*

Anyway, e-relationships never work out. And animosity gives you and every person the means to play out a nice drama until it bores them and they decide to ditch. Just make sure to avoid 'em. Joking around is fun, but serious stuff in a forum is just a pipe dream.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very rarely will you find a legit relationship online. Kate is a good platonic friend of mine I met in real life a year ago. Melissa I met online through a few other friends, including Kate, and we're in a very close relationship in real life.

It's really important that you meet them in real life if you want to have a shot at having a real relationship with them, but of course, you know, safety and everything they talk about on To Catch a Predator nowadays.

Hilarious fact: Before I met Melissa, she and I RPed at a tentacle rape site, like, half a year before I knew her personally. It wasn't until she mentioned her user name there not even 4 months ago that I found out.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Don't go to forums expecting to get a relationship out of them. As one of the few females on them, you're likely to be hit on indiscriminately.

If you want a relationship, try online dating sites. They're still not great, but better than bars or clubs... or forums.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(07-06-2009 11:53 AM)Wisemon Wrote: Don't go to forums expecting to get a relationship out of them. As one of the few females on them, you're likely to be hit on indiscriminately.

If you want a relationship, try online dating sites. They're still not great, but better than bars or clubs... or forums.

Hay, my situation was by coincidence. I wasn't looking for a relationship in the first place.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
The only advice I can offer is don't expect ANY relationship to last, because usually? They don't. Do what I do: Hate everybody. That way, if somebody convinces you NOT hate them, they're worth talking to.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Either way, talking it out helps. It's hell of alot better than just bottling up and becoming reclusive.
When someone keep on getting rejections eventually they are going to look else where. Do realize when asking someone out or even asking to get to know them better for a relationship do not get your hopes up or get emotionally involved
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Guys like us *cough* Him, don't deserve what they get, but why did you say yes to get him off your back or you thought something good would come of it?

if it's the latter we'll all chip in finding his house and breaking his knee's, for the safety of others of course (now breaking his nose, that's for you)
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
From personal experience, saying hurtful things you can't take back is remarkably therapeutic, especially if multiple people verifiably share your opinion.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+