Join our server on Discord

Hola.
(06-29-2009 05:24 AM)Kyuubi no Kitsune Wrote: Frank: NOOOOOOO!!!! I wanted to slide on the slide. *T_T* You killed my life long dream!

Crue: Frank... Your still not funny.

Frank: *Vain.* Shut it.

Kyu: *Snickers.* Can I has pet bunny?

Anyway, welcome to the DaD, don't let the RP trick you, there really are some crazy people here!

I don't but once you get to know them their not crazy..Take Darkchibimon for example...lol
[Image: rukaverylatebdaygift-1.png]
Creative Minds
Welcome back aboard the- DAMN YOU HOW DARE YOU FORGET YOUR SACRED PASSWORD WERE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU BECAUSE WE WERE ABUSIVE AND RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY BUT YOU GREW TO LIKE US SO CAME BACK FOR MORE ABUSE KNOWING WE'LL WELCOME YOU BACK WITH OPEN ARMS HUGS AND GALLONS OF SEMEN!?

*Takes a deep breath of air*

Sorry, I forgot to take my pills this hour. Welcome back friend!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-30-2009 08:28 AM)Wolven Backlasher Wrote: Welcome back aboard the- DAMN YOU HOW DARE YOU FORGET YOUR SACRED PASSWORD WERE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU BECAUSE WE WERE ABUSIVE AND RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY BUT YOU GREW TO LIKE US SO CAME BACK FOR MORE ABUSE KNOWING WE'LL WELCOME YOU BACK WITH OPEN ARMS HUGS AND GALLONS OF SEMEN!?

*Takes a deep breath of air*

Sorry, I forgot to take my pills this hour. Welcome back friend!

LOL! But I also forgot my email.....lol But I used my latest MSN...Lol
[Image: rukaverylatebdaygift-1.png]
Creative Minds
Welcome back to the playground that is the oasis of the DigiDomain of Artists xD. Have fun and recreate memories and enjoy. ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds