Join our server on Discord

Hola.
I am Not new..^^|l' I Forgot my other Usernames and passwords and email.....so Yeah I had to make a new account.
[Image: rukaverylatebdaygift-1.png]
Creative Minds
Hiya. So tell me, kind refound soul, by what name did you go before your memory wained from your mind?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-28-2009 10:29 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Hiya. So tell me, kind refound soul, by what name did you go before your memory wained from your mind?

Kitten_Crystal.
Creative Minds
Oh, welcome back then! And forgive the moment of ominous talk.

Dot: Why? I kind of liked you being mindful with what you post. What made you say something so elaborate anyway? Was it that experience back at the hospital alley?

*Flashback*

Hospital Rep.: Good day sir, could I interest you donating some blood for the hospital? You look quite a strong individual.

DMX: What do I get from that anyway? No thank you. I like my bodily fluids where they belong. Well, maybe except for the stuff under my crotch.

Hospital Rep.: But it could help save a life.

DMX: Not interested.

Hospital Rep.: What if it was one of your loved ones?

Thought Bubble: *Picture of Dot is replaced by a junkyard*

DMX: And since you've been coated in my blood, flying pony made of scrap heap, I'm your owner and I get to beat up bad guys with a dumb-looking glove. *Thought Bubble pops* COMMENCE THE TRANSFUSSION!

*/Flashback*

Dot: I might want to think of a different shocking experience.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-28-2009 10:36 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Oh, welcome back then! And forgive the moment of ominous talk.

Dot: Why? I kind of liked you being mindful with what you post. What made you say something so elaborate anyway? Was it that experience back at the hospital alley?

*Flashback*

Hospital Rep.: Good day sir, could I interest you donating some blood for the hospital? You look quite a strong individual.

DMX: What do I get from that anyway? No thank you. I like my bodily fluids where they belong. Well, maybe except for the stuff under my crotch.

Hospital Rep.: But it could help save a life.

DMX: Not interested.

Hospital Rep.: What if it was one of your loved ones?

Thought Bubble: *Picture of Dot is replaced by a junkyard*

DMX: And since you've been coated in my blood, flying pony made of scrap heap, I'm your owner and I get to beat up bad guys with a dumb-looking glove. *Thought Bubble pops* COMMENCE THE TRANSFUSSION!

*/Flashback*

Dot: I might want to think of a different shocking experience.

lol Your still the same!
Creative Minds
Yeah, don't need to change. Although I could work on getting a new set of packs down here. *Flexes abdomen, the eight-pack bulging* But enough about me, tell me about you, who are you again?

Dot: You'll have to excuse his short-term memory.

DMX: I was actually asking who you were.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-28-2009 10:43 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Yeah, don't need to change. Although I could work on getting a new set of packs down here. *Flexes abdomen, the eight-pack bulging* But enough about me, tell me about you, who are you again?

Dot: You'll have to excuse his short-term memory.

DMX: I was actually asking who you were.

XD! That is funnier then well...Me!
Creative Minds
Hi. Welcome back. Please stay out of the sandbox.

Renny: he put landmines in it. Again.

*random kid explodes in the sandbox*

Have fun!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(06-28-2009 12:07 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Hi. Welcome back. Please stay out of the sandbox.

Renny: he put landmines in it. Again.

*random kid explodes in the sandbox*

Have fun!

Serenity: Mhym....

Reina: Wow.....

Litity: So random..

Minaity: Just as well.....

Cows: MOOO

Makakao: .....................-blows up the Playground-

Serenity: -sends Pet rabbit to jail-...
Creative Minds
Frank: NOOOOOOO!!!! I wanted to slide on the slide. *T_T* You killed my life long dream!

Crue: Frank... Your still not funny.

Frank: *Vain.* Shut it.

Kyu: *Snickers.* Can I has pet bunny?

Anyway, welcome to the DaD, don't let the RP trick you, there really are some crazy people here!
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz