Join our server on Discord

Shadow and Aqua's RP
"Mmm... didn't think you would be that eager to have sex with me.."

Vee groaned with pleasure as Jeryn rubbed up against his cock, his hold around her getting a bit stronger and arousal/lust coming from him that she could probably sense and sniff out. It was obvious he wanted her, and lusted her.

Slowly he would slide one of his hands up to her chest, groping a bit at it with a playful grin on his face. "Guess I thought wrong.."

Alicia would meow playfully before crawling in front of Becca on all fours, wiggling her ass a bit before sitting it down in front of the Gaomon. She spread her legs, smiling and playing with her pussy more... loving it as the dog fingered her in return too.

"Mm... hehe, bad doggy..."
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Jeryn smirked, moaning as he groped her breast, stopping her rubbing.

"Oooh, I see.... mmm.. Hehe, you'd all but stuck it in, and I didn't stop you..."

She wiggled up, grinning.

"Just correct your aim this time."

The Gaomon growled playfully, continuing to finger and be fingered by Alicia, rubbing the feline's ass.

"Such a brave, but bad pussy. Time to eat you..." she moaned, licking forward and licking at the slit. "And here I thought cats hated being wet..."
Vee chuckled a bit at this, nodding and rubbing his cockhead up against her slit a little. "Mmm... if you're sure you want this sexy," He cooed, teasing a bit more before popping the tip in. "Ah.."

Slowly he would slide her down on his throbbing blue pillar, his eyes shutting a bit as pleasure immediately surged through his body. Jeryn was just so tight, and felt so good around his shaft. "Mmmm.."

Alicia moaned a bit as she was fingered and rubbed, almost leaning forward against Becca but avoiding doing so. "Heh... who you calling ba--- MM!!"

The feline tensed up a bit and let out a loud moan as she was licked at, her nails digging a bit into the blanket as she stared down at the Gaomon with a grin. She had nothing more to say.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds