Shadow and Aqua's RP
Name:
Sexuality:
Size (Shaft or Breasts):

~~~~~

Name: Vee
Species: Veemon
Sexuality: Straight
Size (Shaft or Breasts): 6 to 7 inches length in rookie form.

Name: Alicia
Species: BlackGatomon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Size (Shaft or Breasts): B-Cup in BlkGato form, around C to D Cup in LadyDev form.

~~~

Ah, the freedoms of the Digital World was great... being able to do whatever you want with little consequences, etc etc. And the fact there was a nudist beach area was just a bonus. Two digimon in particular were helping themselves to the rays and the ability to expose themselves... well actually only one.

Vee was a wandering rookie with no real focus or goal in life but to live each day to the fullest, and be free. He was the one that wasn't nude and was nervous as he saw so many girls exposed. It made him bundle up slightly in the rather desolate section of beach he was taking up.

The BlackGatomon, Alicia, however was totally nude and couldn't care less if people stared. If they wanted to gawk, they could gawk. If they wanted to insult her appearance then well.. they'd be idiots and would be castrated. Either way both of them were relaxing soundly on the beach, the kitty on her stomach with eyes shut.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Name:
Sexuality:
Size (Shaft or Breasts):

~~~~~

Name: Jeryn
Species: Gatomon
Size (Shaft or Breasts): B-Cup as Gato.

Name: Becca
Species: Gaomon
Size (Shaft or Breasts): B-Cup as Gao.

~~~

Jeryn purred gently to herself as she gazed over the beach. She'd never been to a nude beach before, but it looked like it would be a fun time, seeing as many were having fun, or relaxing.

It was seeing one that seemed nervous that caught her attention, though. An attractive Veemon nearby was concealed, and didn't look comfy at all.

That's no good at all... He should be having a blast, as attractive as he is, she thought.

She was set on helping him have a good time, so she sauntered over to him, exposing herself and swaying sexily as she stepped, then bent down when she got near.

"Hey big guy," she cooed, "what's the matter?"

Meanwhile, a Gaomon was trying to find a nice place to lay out and relax in the sun, and did a double take upon seeing Alicia.

I haven't seen too many BlackGatomon, let alone any naked female ones... she thought.

Becca smiled softly, coming close to Alicia but staying out of her sunlight.

"Hey there. Mind if I lay here by you?" the female Gaomon asked, wearing nothing but a smile on her face as she had just exposed herself before speaking.
Vee was a bit startled as he saw Jeryn come up to him; a sexy, exposed Gatomon. His heart probably missed a beat as he watched the beauty come up to him, gulping and shifting a little bit.

"U-Uh.. hi!" He exclaimed, grinning sheepishly. "Nothing really... why do you ask?" He tilted his head in curiosity.

Alicia glanced up at the Gaomon and looked her over. 'Its rare to see female Gaomon these days..' She was surprised, mulling over her thoughts a bit before nodding her head.

"Sure, do as you please." She said. This was Alicia's personality.. a bit cocky and arrogant sometimes.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
"Well... you looked nervous," she noted. "Also, you're concealing yourself on a nude beach."

She giggled gently, rubbing one of his legs with a gloveless paw, looking him up and down.

"Are you nervous, then? Or is no one here arousing enough for you?" she asked, teasing gently with her words.

Becca resisted the urge to exploit Alicia's words right then, laying her next to Alicia's, not too close, but close enough to look at the BlackGatomon's body, and let her look back if she wanted.

"Thanks," she replied, laying down. I'm Becca, it's nice to meet you. And you are?"
Vee grinned rather nervously, his shaft stirring a bit and the tip peeking out a little without him knowing. "Well uh... kind of both I guess?" He answered with hesitance, looking down at her paw and then her body in particular. Wow... she was very, very attractive.

"This is my first time here to be honest."

Alicia meanwhile looked at the Gaomon after she asked the question, mulling over her thoughts a bit longer before nodding. "I'm Alicia." She answered, not really saying 'nice to meet you too' but obviously a bit intrigued... her eyes didn't leave Becca.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Jeryn smiled and nodded, glancing down for half a moment and seeing his cock start to come out. She adjusted a bit to give him a better view, her eyes having moved back up, and continued talking to him.

"Hehe, that's okay. It's my first time at one of these places too. But I figure if I look good, then others will know, and if not, they'll focus on someone else," she assured him, continuing to pet right where her paw was.

Becca smirked gently as she saw Alicia's eyes stay focused on her body, so she shamelessly stared at the BlackGatomon's body. The Gaomon felt her pussy start to get moist as her eyes looked over every curve of the sexy body in front of her.

"I bet you get a lot of compliments from others," she cooed, parting her legs a bit more than they were already spread.
"Oh trust me, you look very good to me.." Vee would say, his cock coming out a bit more every second, soon getting to its full length. He looked Jeryn over from head to toe, definitely liking what he was seeing... hell he even licked his lips.

"Care to um.." He gulped, then grew more confident as he patted the spot next to him. "Want to sit with me?"

Alicia sat up a little bit so her tits could be seen. They weren't big, but they looked pretty sexy on a feline her size. "Mm.. I could say the same about you... not bad. Becca, was it?"

She looked her over a bit more then sat up completely, her body totally exposed to Becca's eyes... breasts, moist pussy and all.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Jeryn smiled as his cock come to full length, purring gently. She was happy to hear him sound more confident.

"Absolutely," she purred, moviing a bit. "Just tell me where you want to sit... or you can guide this pretty little pussy wherever you want, if you prefer," she added seductively, standing in front of him where he could grab her hips.

Becca smiled, licking her lips gently and sitting up fully.

"Yeah, it's Becca..." she noted. "I don't get as many compliments, mainly because few have seen me exposed. Even here, there's not really anyone close..."

She moaned softly, running a finger over her folds for a couple moments.

"Nevermind that, though. Clearly, you like girls as much as I do, hehe."
Vee was intrigued by her offering to him to well... guide her where she would sit. Eagerly he grabbed her hips with a firmness and strength all their own, pondering how to do this. Then with a devilish grin he would lead her down... right into his lap like the dirty dragon he was.

"Right here..." He cooed, his shaft rubbing up against her pussy before he would sit her down right in front of it, not penetrating Jeryn or anything yet but wishing he could. Yes, he really was in his mind wishing he could..

Alicia smirked a little, watching as Becca played with herself a little. She doubted why guys wouldn't compliment her... either they didn't swing for girls or they just never had the ability to experience such a magnificent, hot girl.

"Mm.. yeah that's right." She said, suddenly slapping Becca's hand away and teasing her pussy with her gloveless paw. "So wet..."
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Jeryn grinned and purred as she felt him grab her strongly, not surprised to feel hiis cock against her pussy, but enjoying it.

"Mmm... such a naughty dragon," she murred.

She was a bit surprised to feel the pleasure stop as his cock was right in front of her cunt.

"Oooh, you like some foreplay, huh?" she asked, smiling, rubbing against his cock gently.

The Gaomon didn't even have a chance to yelp in surprise at the slap before Alicia's fingers soon played with her cunt, moaning in pleasure at the development.

"Mmmm... Come here, you naughty pussy," she sighed in pleasure, reaching over to finger the feline in return.