Join our server on Discord

North Korean Ship Heads to Singapore...
(06-21-2009 10:14 AM)Wisemon Wrote: There's not much you can do either way, but if you're really worried, start working on a bomb shelter. Make sure you lead-line it.
I'm pretty sure some people might still have those from the 50's. They jsut need to fix them up.
And why can't we just snipe that little short moron already? Someone gets a guy, he goes there, shoots him in the head, and bam. One less moron.
(06-21-2009 01:26 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(06-21-2009 10:14 AM)Wisemon Wrote: There's not much you can do either way, but if you're really worried, start working on a bomb shelter. Make sure you lead-line it.
I'm pretty sure some people might still have those from the 50's. They jsut need to fix them up.
And why can't we just snipe that little short moron already? Someone gets a guy, he goes there, shoots him in the head, and bam. One less moron.

We can't take him out because it doesn't look good, sure people hate him and he's threatening the world with nuclear annihilation, has jailed a few "spies", and is typically a jerk-- but politically it's not wise to out right cap off the mofo.

Hell, an old ex-Marine I know was getting some old buddies ready to attempt to collect that bounty on Bin Laden's head in Afghanistan and got a mysterious call from a restricted asking him "politely" to cease and desist any attempts at doing so.
N. Korea is up to something everything that happened recently it's a pretence to war and the government know it.

Nuclear war would devastate earth, the first missiles that are launched would be followed by thousands more, I wouldn't be surprised if the US is on hair trigger alert.
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah, we probably are. We'll turn North Korea into a giant, smoldering, radioactive crater.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Oh yeah. After everything, people should know not to mess with us. It's not good to make certain people angry. We have very many nutjobs.
(06-22-2009 10:30 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Yeah, we probably are. We'll turn North Korea into a giant, smoldering, radioactive crater.
Am i the only one here who think's conventional weapons are enough to whup N korea? Seriously, lets not have another Nagasaki or Hiroshima. It's bad enough that those two incidents happened in the first place.
In fact, why don't we just call this one "The North Korea sensibly performed, non-nuclear destructive manauvre"? Or we could go with "Kill Jong Il (without Nukes)".

Militia rant aside, it's not much to worry about...north korea's about as threatening as a ten year old boy riding a lion and spanking it's rear with a stick. A boat's a boat; slow and easy to hit with a couple of MIGs.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I was the first person to point that out, Guilmon. Look at the second post in the thread.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I would think the people of North Korea also consider their leader to be crazy, but if he has them brainwashed, maybe killing him isn't such a good idea. Maybe we can reprogram him, and he can reprogram the rest, just like the Guardromon in Season 2.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(06-23-2009 11:09 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I would think the people of North Korea also consider their leader to be crazy, but if he has them brainwashed, maybe killing him isn't such a good idea. Maybe we can reprogram him, and he can reprogram the rest, just like the Guardromon in Season 2.

If only.

Most likely a good number of the North Koreans have been indoctrinated, and it takes a lot of planning and discretion to plot an assassination. If we had mind altering technology, more than likely we would have used it in other areas first.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
So we need a "kidnapper" and a "hypnotist". I think we could do that.