Join our server on Discord

North Korean Ship Heads to Singapore...
...They're not brainwashed. They're just oppressed. Totalitarian Dictators tend to have that sort of effect on their people when they are the only outlet of information that is given to them. It's called "Fear".
The Infamous Boss Reo

Quote:...They're not brainwashed. They're just oppressed. Totalitarian Dictators tend to have that sort of effect on their people when they are the only outlet of information that is given to them. It's called "Fear".
I don't know about that. Kim doesn't seem that intimidating when compared to other world leaders. I think it's more obliviousness than fear.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
You give a man a gun or have people that have guns and are scary then people will fear you.
Obliviousness can lead to ignorance and control. That's how the process works.
The Infamous Boss Reo

Of course. See. Reo knows how it works.
If you pledge your undying and unquestioning loyalty to me, I can show you how everything works.
The Infamous Boss Reo

Not a chance. I know what you're doing.
Are you implying that I'm doing things behind your backs? That's insane. You're insane. Stop saying I'm doing stuff or else I'll blow you the fuck up. You can't prove anything!

Ok, I'm doing a COUPLE small things...
The Infamous Boss Reo

I meant with that post not all the time.
Also, I MIGHT be shooting off a couple small projectiles at you during the fourth of july. I might, I might not. Durf. :B
The Infamous Boss Reo