Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution. Mk.2.
"It didn't work!" Baskerville ruffed at Hikari and Ada worriedly. He watched Sinistra wave his rod around, which usually both excited and frightened him as it reminded him of a stick that could either be thrown for him to bring back or to hit him with. He took it this time as an invitation to help her attack. He bared his fangs at Infini and barked up at the imaginary sky; "Acta sancti Guinefort!" and howled as if pleadingly. As he did so, seven longswords compromised of light appeared, impaled all over Infini's body.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hehe, that was just a warm up. I didn't even Double Cast yet." After focusing her mind, she started to mutter the incantations for her tandem spell, with her blade glowing red before glowing a stark white. Soon, the flames of an Inferno Blast spell scorched Infini's body followed by a small explosion from her Nuke ability. "Hmmm, he still has plenty of energy left, but if we can just keep whittling him down though, we can succeed." Needing more time to recover from her last ethereal barrage, Ada took a moment to focus her mind for her next move.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Can you deflect attacks from all four of us at once? Perhaps the Goddess's next assault will cause some damage, Goddess's Gale!' The priestess cried, batting both her fans and adding a spiritual wind to her companion's attacks, the gale tearing towards Infini.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Infini accepted the attacks with open arms, the shards of ice embeeding around his arms, and the lightswords grinding against his seemingly impenetrable skin. The fire blast cast by Ada helped get rid of the freezing impediment, and the Nuke's explosion froze mid-blast, before the magic energy used to cast it became parted into several different spheres which were all absorbed into Infini's body. "Waste your energy. But it will do you no good." He laughed as he felt the hurricanes tear at his body, and then he suddenly adapted a fetal position. "Hah!" he released, all the attacks around him vanishing, his body clean and unscathed.

"My turn." The hovering being said, getting his arms together, before he whisked away from everyone's eyes. Appearing in front of Hikari in a split second, Infini reared back as if preparing a punch, "Infinity Chasm." The ground around Infini began to tremble, and the cubic space they were all in started to slowly creack. Before anybody could blink, Infini threw his right fist onto Hikari's stomach, the weight and sheer force of his strength causing such a recoil from the priestess' body that every wall and even the roof shattered into pieces, revealing an unending void surrounding the battlefield. Infini glowed a velvet blue, and kept his fist onto his opponent's mid-section, and put his other open hand in front of her face, "Die." He muttered, a colored beam of the same aura surrounding the god engulfing Hikari.

Infini whisked away after delivering the 2 second long attack, and re-appeared on his former location.

OOC:

Turn 02, over.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
All of those attacks and he still smiles. Ada groaned in frustration until she watched Infini make his attack on Hikari, the vixen gasping upon seeing her ally's predicament. "Hang on, help is on the way!" She quickly uttered another tandem incantation and used her Double Cast to use Rays of the Aton on Hikari, restoring a sizable portion of her health. Her second spell was her Sabre spell, causing her body to bulk up slightly while giving her Strength and Defense a sizable boost. I can't keep wasting magic on him. Let's see what he thinks of a physical assault. However, Ada was forced to let her mind relax from the magic casting before taking another turn.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hikari let out a strangled scream apon recieving Infini's attack, feeling herself collapsing, darkness creeping in around her eyes, before the warmth of Ada's spell brought her back.

'I was wrong to underestimate you, Infini. Ada, i thank you, we must proceed with more caution,' Hikari said, still breathing heavily.

The priestess stumbled to her feet, adjusting her robes and spreading her fans, before taking a deep breath and lunging at the being before them,

'Ancient War Dance!' She cried, cherry blossoms spiralling down around the priestess as she twirled frantically, her twin fans glowing brightly and landing blow after blow on Infini. Dancing away from the god, Hikari threw her fans behind her, both spinning into him before returning to her hands, blossoms laying at her feet as she stepped nimbly back to her comrades.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Hikari!" Baskerville roared in disbelief as he watched the god attack his comrade, the light affinity swords hovered aimlessly in space when Infini had shed all their attacks. Baring his teeth, he shrugged his shoulder and chains that revolved around his body shot out, stringing through the swords' pommels so they provided a serrated edge for the already sharp black chains. Roaring, he lashed out at Infini ferociously, the chains and swords sparking as it clashed against the god's body five lashes a second.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sinistra looked at their surroundings in disbelief. The shape of the battle field had changed, Infini seemingly unharmed by their attacks. Only when the god attacked his comrade, Hikari, was when he snapped out of his thoughts. "damn it" in hopes that what he had in mind would work, Sinistra casted another spell. "Acid Rain" suddenly rain started pouring only where Infine was standing, hoping it would lower his defense.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Infini felt blossom leaves and Baskerville's chains lash out at him, the blossoms burning around him and the chains impaling through his body, albeit it seemed no sort of negative effect had been made on his body, rather, it seemed as if Hikari's attack had cleaned whichever bruise the previous attacks had left on him and the chains were being progressively pulled into Infini. Obviously his Natural Clearance interrupted the rain's negative effect, and simply dragged down his perfectly white skin.

Infini's eyes fixed on his opponents, before he flew a shade of red. Two little spheres emerged from his body and started circling him: One taking the shape of a crystal mirror, while the other appeared to be some sort of barrier. "Kazan!" he spelt, the party's side being engulfed by a gust of fire that condensed in the exact middle position, before Infini's right hand clenched, causing the consensed fire to explode, delivering a sever amount of fire damage to everyone in the opposing Party.

OOC: Turn 03, over.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanks to the Ruby Mantle and Mytherial Armor she was wearing along with her own fire element, Infini's Kazan spell only managed minor damage against Ada. That red aura...so he can change his element with some focus. No time to take advantage though, we have other problems. She noticed her team's plight and put her physical assault on hold. With another use of her Double Cast ability, another round of Rays of the Aton shone down on Hikari, mending most of her wounds while Lunar Curtain appeared once more, protecting herself and her allies from some of Infini's ethereal attacks. Ada then took a moment to rest her weary mind, knowing she would have to recharge soon after using so many spells in a row.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions