Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution. Mk.2.
Hi guys. Private RP 'tween Crimson, Yoosei, Ray, Mian and me. Nobody else allowed!

Guys, I trust you've read the introductory part of the topic in R-What?. If you have, then please give a read to the first few pages of the first HR thread, and then do the same as in the first four posts.

*Rift is waiting to swallow people*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gazing the rift, the blue haired magician sighs softly. He couldn't help but feel uneasy with this, yet he had this urge of just jumping in as if he was charmed. Taking a moment to clear his mind from any negative thought, he then pulled himself together before finally jumping into the rift. Looking around, he couldn't help but admire the simple yet bewitching silver mirrored chamber. Apparently a small place to begin with, though being a magical being, Sinistra could sense the flow of magic in that chamber. "Something is definately not right" murmuring to himself, he then noticed the glimmer of the pearly chair, situated in the middle of that chamber. "A beautiful sight in an empty space" he commented while still obersving the chamber in which they are currently in.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Adrienne peered towards the gaping dimensional rift with steely green eyes. A dash of anxiety filled her veins though it was overcome by her burning resolve. I didn't come this far just to turn back. The red witch closed the gap between herself and portal, knowing there may not be a way back once she entered. Long ago, I committed terrible sins in this world...hopefully I can atone for them this day. Ada then decided to take the plunge into the portal, gasping from the sudden sensation. It was as if her body and soul were being torn asunder.

Each second felt like an eternity before she finally came to the end of the portal, the crimson furred vixen feeling that sense of anxiety creeping up once more. Her voice and her thoughts were caught in a silent awe upon seeing the peculiar chamber. It was a rather elegant cube of a room with magic coursing through the silver mirrored walls. Ada's attention however was drawn to the dead center of the ominous chamber which was occupied by a pearly white chair, a throne perhaps? Everything about this place feels wrong. Even Kubrika's castle had some sense of order. Who are we dealing with?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Baskerville sat not one foot away from the rift. The spectral dog could not place what it felt like to be so close to such a thing. It wasn't the entrance to heaven. It wasn't the entrance to hell. Even if it were, he wouldn't be able to go through it while his sins were unresolved. He watched two of the companions he had fought alongside all this time disappear within the rift one by one, and he became anxious. Whining, he got up on all fours again, his canine nature wanting to follow those he was accustomed to... but to where? This place was sacred ground where no devil dare tread... dare he, a mere hound, tread into such a... a... divine area?

In the end, he held his breath, and trotted into it. His world turned upside down, inside out, and suddenly, all was right again as his paws trotted onto solid ground once more. The place he was in now was beautiful, but it felt so wrong for him to be here... it was like he was in the presence of a greater force. An unfamiliar force, but a greater one no less. Was it a God? Baskerville whimpered uncertainly, parking his romp back down on the ground, his amber eyes traveling from one comrade to another. His tail wagged slowly, relieved that they were at least all in the same place.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"One would think something you lot would've learned from journeying together for so long would be manners to knock before invading private property." A dark, somber voice that appeared to be composed of three different young people talking together resonated within the close, cubic chamber. Pressure filled the room from the powerful aura emanating in the secluded room, before the mysterious voice continued, "But it can't be helped. I wouldn't like you to feel uncomfortable while I'm the host, guys. Want anything to drink?" The trinity voice asked, a large table suddenly appearing in front of the pearly throne, full of drinks, both alcoholic and non-.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No thank you," declared the red witch in a cold tone before trying to brace against the sudden surge in energy within the mirrored chamber. After a moment, Ada started to adjust to the pressure, though the sense of unease only magnified. "Perhaps you'd like to show yourself? It would be nice to see our host." The vixen wasn't sure what to expect from the god she was warned about with each legend telling it's own twisted version of the truth. Was there even a god to see?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The voice washed over Baskerville so violently that he shivered where he sat, tail curling around his paws. It did not seem to affect his companions the way it did him. Was this a divine voice? It was no mere angel's bantering, no, was this a god's voice? "I'd scratch on the door before entering, but your domain lacks one." The spectre's raspy voice rattled eerily. He pressed a paw onto the floor, testing if it truly was solid or some sort of divine substance. It felt solid, so he left it at that.

Baskerville raised his nose in the air and took a whiff of the beverages, wagging his tail, he trotted forward, toward the beautiful pearly throne, stopping in front of the party table. "That's very hospitable of you, our faceless host. But I am not allowed at any table. Might I have a dish to drink and eat from on the floor? Though I need no nourishment or hydration, it does a soul wonders to be fed and watered." He said humbly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sinistra folded his arms and stumbled back a bit once he suddenly felt the pressure that filled the room. It took a while before he got slightly used to it, at least less uncomfortable with it that is. Looking at the figure that appeared before them, he just shook his head. "I'm fine at the moment, no need for any drink" he replied softly. Even though Sinistra seemed calm with all this, deep inside he was getting ready for anything that may turn things the other way around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hikari's eyes wandered over the glimmering rift, sensing the great depth behind it.

'For one enlightened by all this world has to offer, the only natural progression is to experience what is offered by something not of this world...' The priestess murmured cryptically, walking slowly forwards, gracefully, peacefully, as if unaffected by the intense power and unknown emanating from the cerulean rift.

Appearing in the chamber, the girl could see three other beings discoursing with an unknown party. She could sense the power that these others posessed, as well as another, much greater power, the origin of which she could not decipher.

Walking into the middle of the room, Hikari bowed politely.

'I would gladly drink, as i see green tea. My thanks.' And with that, the priestess poured tea into a cup, lifting it to her lips.

all i ever wanted was the world.

A plate with a crude, tasty-looking steak for dogs appeared in front of Baskerville along with a pot with water. Soon the chair spun around, revealing a young kid apparently made of glowy white-matter, red eyes being the only divisible things from his platinum-like body as he stared down in boredom at the newcomers. "Why, here I am." The boy said, "I trust this place doesn't hold much of an opressive atmosphere to your likes?" he said with a gleeful tone, the trinity voice resonating within the chamber as the rift closed when the last person crossed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad