Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution. Mk.2.
"To live just to be a puppet...that isn't living, it's just a empty, pointless existence." Ada drew her Rune Blade, clutching it tightly in her creamy paw once she was certain that a fight was soon to occur. "I once existed as just mere servant to a man who thought he could control everything." The image of Kubrika's empty yellow eyes lingered in her mind before a light smile curled across her lips. "I am no longer a slave to his power and I won't be a slave to your so called "fate" either. Everyone deserve the right to live, not just exist as the playthings of a control hungry god." The runes on her silver blade glowed with a subtle light as Adrienne let her magic circulate throughout her being. "I gave you your chance. Since you won't yield, I have no choice but to fight you." She waited for her fellow party members to make their own choices before making the first strike.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Baskerville watched silently as the pig vanished in a burst of light. He neither looked angry, or playful, or stupid. Defiance carved itself on his canine features, right from his snarling muzzle to his glowing eyes. "You CHOSE our destiny..." He repeated lowly. "You CHOSE when and how we were born..." He added again, the links of his chain disconnecting and connecting to form rings of tight chains around his body, which turned black and started spinning like the chains of a chainsaw, but with ten time the speed and power.

He was an amalgamation of five souls of dogs who have committed the greatest sins any dog could commit, and were condemned directly for the pits of dog hell, no matter how 'good' a dog they were.

"Rott... condemned for the sin of never knowing the warmth and light of love... because he was big and ugly, even though he was friendly and couldn't hurt a fly..." He started saying shakily. "Valentino... condemned for the sin of the forbidden petting, the love for a human being... but only because he had no voice to say 'no', and grew to believe that it was a way to voice his love for his master... Faith... for losing all faith in humanity... but only after she had waited twelve years for her master to come back for her... in vain..." His shaky voice became louder, and a low growl underlined it. "BUDDY, for breaking his master's heart by running in front of a car on purpose, but only because his master couldn't take care of him without starving... and LUCKY, for dying by the hands of his own master, in agony, after being abused and neglected from puppyhood by seven different masters despite loving each and everyone of them so much he considered himself lucky to have had seven! These five dogs were condemned, to go rot in hell for all eternity, and they would've gladly accepted the punishment... but for some reason, were spared and given a chance to repent by some force... and became the foundation of my being."

"So you chose their destiny, you chose my destiny, our sins, our masters, our paths, our decisions... were our chains and collars nothing but symbols of fate- of destiny- of your control and will over us? I've done every task to leave this realm... I've been loved, I've been petted, I've been fed, I've saved lives, I've mended hearts and brought hope! And now all I need to do is break this collar and chain to complete my task and accept our punishment..." He growled lowly, taking a few steps forward. "And you are these chains, this collar, you are fate, your are tragedy, and misery, and pain, and I wish to end it all with you. You are another master, I've had many of those...I don't want a master... I already have friends." He finished, and stood in front of his companions protectively. "And I'll protect them even if I have to go through all that suffering all over again. This time, I won't fail them!" He waited for his companions to lead.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Following her comrades' examples, Hikari reached into her long sleeves with steady hands and withdrew her twin fans, opening them slowly to hold them before her.

'As a priestess, i have long held faith in a god. A god who protects, a god who provides and a god who keeps hope and love alive in the hearts of the people of this world. You are not this god. One who could so callously manipulate the lives of millions and feel no remorse is not a god, he is nothing more than a cruel, power-hungry dictator. Rest assured, Infini, false god, there are far greater powers at work in this world. We are backed by these powers, spirits who would see you fall as the tyrant you are,' she took a step forwards, staring directly at Infini.

A light wind seemed to breeze around Hikari as she spoke, her silvery hair dancing lazily around her slender shoulders as she continued speaking.

'Ready yourself, Infini, for you shall fall before us, regardless of what may be written in the pages of fate,'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"We shall prove you right here and now, that you don't control our lives like you think you do" Sinistra commented and grasped his rod tightly in his hand. "I will not live as a mere puppet just for mere amusement of one who abuses his power for his own entertainment"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fools." Infini uttered, and sighed in honest disappointment, "Pawns are not supposed to rebel against their king. Do you know why?" he took a deep breath, and began explaining: "The king decides where they move and who they attack, and where their usefulness gives in. A king who can choose is not an opponent a mere pawn can defy." He stood up as he heard the 'fake god' comment, the pearly throne exploding into tiny different pearls. "But since you're so eager to throw your lives away, I'll show my last respect for you and as soon as you're all dead, I'll simply erase everyone's memories of yourselves. Nobody will remember your deeds, and no one will have any proser to follow up an example to prevent war, thus my next scenario will be much more pleasing." He muttered, hovering off the floor as he reached out with one open arm to the four. "Come, foolish pawns! Taste what defiance has wrought you!"

OOC: Battle Start.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We won't perish, not to you. We will take back the lives you've manipulated." Adrienne tried to observe the youthful god before preparing a strategy. Hmmm, it would be best to prepare before charging in blindly. Ada started to whisper an incantation under her breath before the trigger word released her spell. Lunar Curtain, an ethereal wall of defense started to envelop Ada as well as her comrades to give them some protection against Infini's spells without hindering their movement. Needing time to prepare her magical energies for another casting, the vixen gripped her Rune Blade tightly and focused her powers for the moment.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Feeling a lot more confident with Ada's charm around him, Baskerville circled Infini. The God didn't seem like he had any particular defenses. He seemed quite open, vulnerable, naked even. But as simple as the hound was, he knew better than to think so. "Ada! What do I do? He's naked! But he doesn't... FEEL defenseless at all! Should I bite him?" He barked at his teammate who had made the first move.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
'No doubt he has protection beyond our knowledge, but we cannot win without attacking, let us fight, Baskerville!' Hikari said, closing her eyes and adopting an aggressive posture.

'Allow me to land the first blow, an attack from a real deity! Goddess's Rush!' The priestess cried, a copy of her body, made up of dazzling white lights, flying from where the real Hikari stood and crashing into Infini.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Infini swatted at the copy as it crashed onto him, the explosion barely leaving some dust over his body, which promptly disappeared. "Pathetic creatures." He said, hovering up and extending an arm above them, "Sanctuary." And an aura of light expanded rapidly among the battle field, touching all the party members and effectively dissipating the magical buff.

OOC: Turn 01, over.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sinistra gritted his teeth, their magic protection was gone. "damn it" swinging his Heaven's rod, Sinistra casts a spell. "Ice Needle" with that he fires a shard of ice at Infini.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions