Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution. Mk.2.
Sinistra got up rather abruptly while looking at Infini. "It's an insult that you are even complimenting us for our work." he groaned softly. "we had no idea that in the end we were just being fooled"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
'Oh Baskerville,' Hikari said, almost smiling at her companion. The kind expression vanished instantly as she stood up and looked Infini in the eyes.

'Of course, we shall be doing nothing of the sort. We fought by our own free will, of our own choice. I will gladly shatter these delusions of yours, as we, the four champions of this land, bow to nobody, human or otherwise. If you truly believe you can bend us to your will and impose your every whim apon us, you are severely mistaken,' the priestess said firmly, looking around at her fellow champions to gauge their reactions.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ada arose with her teammates, sharing the same look of displeasure Sinistra and Hikari had across their faces. Her deep green eyes locked onto the youthful Infini before she started to share her opinion. "As I thought, our lives are nothing but a game to you. In this reality, you may see us as just play things for your entertainment, but we are much more than that. We have free will...no one forced us to fight, each of us made the choice individually. Our lives and those back on Earth aren't yours to control." She then growled softly at the god, before adding, "I'm tired of your games. Put an end to them or we'll end them for you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Baskerville's head turned to face Infini, then his three companions, then Infini again, then his companions' expressions, noting the resolve in their eyes, the indignation. Noting the tones of their voices and actions, he blinked dumbly. "Huh?" He uttered confusedly, turning back and trotting to his companions' side. "We were fooled?" He asked, looking at Sinistra confusedly. "Shatter- oh no, I'm not allowed to break things, my masters will be angry-" He looked at Hikari, speaking nervously before snapping his head toward Ada's general direction. "But... I like games..." He whined dully, ears drooping.

He shook his head and assumed an attacking stance, standing by his companions from the very beginning. "You never let me down once. If you say that Infini's bad, then Infini's bad, and I'll face him with you. Man or god or monster or tree, they'll fall to us, you three and me. Besides, we eliminated all those past adversaries together, so as long as we're together-" He yapped at Infini, "This'll be the best game ever!" He bared his fangs, growling lowly at the youthful god.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Infini uttered not any other word, and there was a small flash in the room. In front of the group, the talking piggy who had told everyone of their destiny and had helped them throughout the entire journey until the last battle with Ignus stood in front of them, the coiled tail at its rear end wagging. "Hi." He greeted, "Do you guys need my assistance?" he bounced on the floor cheerfully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada eyed the pig that suddenly warped into the mirrored chamber before giving a light chuckle. "Oh, very clever. Who would have suspected this pig of being your messenger?" Her expression soon returned to that hardened scowl however as she told Infini. "There's just one problem with your line of thought. We're still here." The vixen's paw started to feel for the handle of her Rune Blade, but she didn't pull it out just yet and gave the god one last chance. "Millions of lives are put into jeopardy every time you start one of these "games", all just for your petty amusement. I'm going to tell you one more time, put an end to them."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crossing his arms, Sinistra sighed in disbelief. He had never thought the pig was not helping them in the end, but leading them to where Infini wanted them to go. "Like Ada said, your game finally shall meet its end right now. We won't be misled twice for definate" he muttered in annoyance.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mr. Piggy?" Baskerville got into a pouncing stance, his front lowered, his rump raised, his tail wagging rapidly and his tongue sticking out of his muzzle as he panted excitedly. It was Mr. Piggy! Play time, play time!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hikari merely frowned at the pig's appearance.

'Am i to believe that this pig is also your plaything? If not, then truly, your assistance would be appreciated, as you have not failed us thus far,' the priestess said, kneeling down to peer at the talking pig.

She stood up again, frowning.

'Regardless Baskerville, now is hardly the time for playing. Infini, we have no qualms about fighting you, although it is not in any of our natures to pick needless battles. Tell us now, what are your intentions? If you plan to continue using us, a god shall fall here today,' Hikari said seriously.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"You sure get on the ball quickly, Addrienne." Infini's voice boomed in the place, the piggy hovering up as he 'sat' on air, before Infini spun around again to greet his guests, "There was no way to avoid your world's destruction had I not sent this... let's call it 'decoy' over to persuade you to take on to the 'destiny' I had chosen for you four." He rested his chin on his palm in boredom as his other hand held the hovering piggy. "And to think complete annihilation was what you seeked to avoid, yet you came here with the intentions of achieving just that." His hand clutched around the piggy, who burst into light and disappeared.

Infini reclined on his chair, arms behind his neck as he stared off into the lustrous ceiling of the place, "You don't know who you're meddling with. I decided when and how you would be born, and what roles you would play to entertain me. What do you lot think you can accomplish by defying one who can simply erradicate your existance should you pester me any longer?" he looked down, his stare as cold as ice itself, the room starting to fill with pressure as the time to decide and resolve was at hand.

Fate is like a river, and the fish that dwell on it constantly try not to be removed from the stream by a predator, while they continue aimlessly to what seems to be a goal, and others, judged as courageous or imbeciles decide to turn around, and swim against the flow, testing their wit and might against the river to whence they may find their true goal. But what is the best choice when the fish discover who guides this river? Live in perpetual ignorance and without struggle as if this discovery had no significance, or aim for the unknown and rebel against a destiny not wrought by one's desires?

What was the best choice? Face this shady character who seems capable of miracles they've been able to witness in front of their eyes, or submit to the seemingly omnipotent being?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad