Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution. Mk.2.
'Yet again Ada, my sincere apologies. I'm afraid my resistance to flames is low, and that was another close call. I shall repay you, however,' Hikari said, breathing heavily, but standing tall all the same and raising her fans.

'Allow me to revitalise you all, Sacred Fan Dance!' The priestess called, executing a series of graceful steps, causing a light breeze to blow through the party, blossoms and wind restoring the health of everyone.

'We must not falter, regardless of how futile our attacks seem!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

As the chains pierced through Infini, only to get pulled in slowly, Baskerville ruffed and pulled, unable to break free. He was beginning to worry about what would happen if he was reigned in. Desperation kicked in and he pulled with all his might. That was when the shroud of shadows activated and protected him from the brunt of Infini's sudden Kazan attack. The burn surprised the phantom hound, causing him to yelp. The black chains charged with darkness and he managed to tear them out of Infini, leaving the light affinity swords on the god's back as he retracted the chain.

He shook his head clear, and felt much better after Hikari's healing spell. "Thank you Hikari!" He woofed. This opponent was a difficult one to defeat indeed... could they really beat such a freakishly powerful being? He remembered Faith, the ever faithful dog who was now living this nightmare within him. He had to absolve for her sin by not losing Faith. With that, the dog lay down, crossed his paws in front of himself reverently and bowed his head in solemn prayer. "Acta sancti Guinefort." He murmured again. This time, fourteen swords of light joined the seven that he had prayed for earlier, though these were twice the size of the first batch, and darted for Infini at twice the speed. Please, give us some hope, something to have faith in...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sinistra yelped once getting hit by the fire. Due to his magick affinity and his midnight medalion; that provides protection against fire attacks; he took less damage from the attack. Once feeling the healing magic of Hikari, Sinstra pulled himself together. "thank you Hikari" he murmured gently and then shift his attention back to Infini. "ANTI" Sinistra shouted, casting a spell to increase party's magic defense.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Infini momentarily budged as his back was constantly slashed by the light swords, before he freed himself from the assault with a swat of his hands, shattering the energized blades. "You're not safe from my assaults with your petty shells, mortals!" he said, hovering above the party once more, and holding both hands in front of them this time.

As the shield and barrier continued circling Infini, he momentarily glowed a shade of purple, before multiple spirits started to gather around the battlefield, "Angry Maelstorm." His eyes shone, and within a moment the barrage of souls converged into a single sphere that engulfed the party before exploding, scattering very dangerous substances across the field to inflict Poison, Blind, Stun and Sleep.

OOC:

Turn 04, over.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada groaned as the Angry Maelstrom inflicted her with Poison, the toxins causing her to lose a fraction of her health. "Hehe...you made a mistake...now I only grow stronger..." Thanks to her Guts ability, Ada's strength and defense grew larger thanks to her Poison status. The vixen knew though that she had to think about the party first before taking advantage. No matter which ailment effected Baskerville whether it was Blind, Sleep or Stun, the remedy she used on her ally would cure his condition. Hikari should be fine, she has that Ribbon...Sinistra might need help though.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, so I'll edit if necessary! Just tell me, kay?

IC:

Blinking, Baskerville examined the toxins before suddenly making a lasso out of the chains, spinning it into a large, wide hoop at intense speeds over the party, suctioning what he could into the hoop before jumping through it so he could absorb all the ailments onto himself. He wasn't an offensive attacker, he didn't care what happened to him as long as he protected his friends. He siphoned blind stun and sleep from it as he passed the hoop, collapsing in a heap as the chains crashed around him, damaging him. He couldn't move, he was asleep, and he was blind.

With a stroke of luck, he felt the ailments lift, and he staggered back to his feet, but found hismelf entangled in his own chains, drawing blood. He couldn't move.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
After the attack, Sinistra stumbled back. He had been affected by blind and sleep. "oww c-crude" he cursed under his breath before he yawned as he started to feel sleepy. Sinistra had nothing to cure himself from the status he was current in. He was unable of focus to cast any spell.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hikari felt the ailments fly around her, unable to affect her due to her Ribbon.

'Baskerville, your selflessness is admirable, but you must think of yourself too! As for you, Sinistra, allow me to cleanse you, Purifying Spirits!' The priestess said, lifting an arm gracefully in the wizard's direction, a multitude of white lights floating from her hand and enveloping her sleep and blind-ridden companion, erasing the ailments.

all i ever wanted was the world.