Join our server on Discord

KYAAAAARGH!!
I haven't been unprepared for an exam in a very long time. The last time was... was the last time I was.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Exams are evil. You just gotta learn how to do them. And prepare.

Learned this ages back- if you don't revise at all, it hurts a lot. I got lower marks in one of my years because; believe it or not, I doodled an entire book over like, 90% of the year- a few people here know the title to it too. And somehow I STILL managed to pass every single subject I had (after ages of fearing I'd screwed up big time). Though I'm not entirely proud, it showed me something. If I put in the manual effort, I could achieve much, much higher then just what I got that year.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I just finished my maths paper 1 test. And now I agree with you. It could've gone better if I had at least browsed through my notes.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-05-2009 12:02 PM)Kyosan Wrote: Exams are evil. You just gotta learn how to do them. And prepare.

Learned this ages back- if you don't revise at all, it hurts a lot. I got lower marks in one of my years because; believe it or not, I doodled an entire book over like, 90% of the year- a few people here know the title to it too. And somehow I STILL managed to pass every single subject I had (after ages of fearing I'd screwed up big time). Though I'm not entirely proud, it showed me something. If I put in the manual effort, I could achieve much, much higher then just what I got that year.

D.K.D... Good memories.

Yea, exams are Very,Very Evil. Just revise at your own pace. Everybody says you should revise however many hours a day. That screws with your mind. If you stay in your own comfort zone, you Should do Fine.

And Kyosan, no matter how much you revise, you couldn't outsmart a can of beans, not even a real Stupid can of beans
(06-05-2009 12:02 PM)Kyosan Wrote: Exams are evil. You just gotta learn how to do them. And prepare.

DEAD. KURTZ. DAYS.

Oh yeah you gotta admit me with the Elvis hair in that was..pretty cool. mrgreen
[Image: 193212-raziel_large.jpg][Image: soulreaver_2.jpg]
Epically cool. But it teaches you a lesson.

Don't doodle and waste time goddamnit.... although the end result was amazing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That never occured to me before for some odd reason Kurtz...i shall keep that in mind! *writes it down but starts doodling a mouse riding a cheese go-kart* Fuck!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'd say the closest thing that happened to me was during Organizational Behavior, one of the most bullshit classes I've ever had the displeasure of sitting in. The test had about 200 pages worth of filler and double-speak. I didn't study for the test or take notes *WHich was also full of double-speak and had nothing to do with the actual lessons*, and I didn't even know what I was answering half the time. My final score was somehow a 97%.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Quote:That never occured to me before for some odd reason Kurtz...i shall keep that in mind! *writes it down but starts doodling a mouse riding a cheese go-kart* Fuck!

After you realise you've done 200 pages of doodles, an entire comic's worth- you start to think... xD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah, I agree with presentism to classes and paying good and quality attention to the teachers, if you don't plan to study a lot. I screwed up with Maths I because I didn't go to half or more of the classes I should've gone to and I never asked for notes, for instance. Dunno how my recupartion went, but I know I freakin' lost .50 points thanks to that mistake, and 35% of the test is not gonna look fine, lol.

Thirty minutes ago I came out from college, had to take a recuperation for Administration's Principles Theory exam. lol, I studied hard. Too bad they asked about the Enterprisal Social Responsability through time; I didn't know that one. But I couldn't leave a blank space or else my exam would be instantly reproved, so I went: "It started in 1930 with something... then I forgot. But this counts as knowledge, right?"

Exam Guidelines Wrote:Individually from any score received from the answers, the student must present absolute knowledge of all the questions. In case of a blank space given to a question, the exam will be instantly reproved, regardless of the total score.

:0
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad