Join our server on Discord

The Arranged Marriage (private for Abigail Codines)
Casey nodded wagging his tail some as they walked towards the kitchen. "I am thinking about sushi, now if you want to try something more exotic sushi like the stuff that is raw it will get on the table faster?" he suggested since it was one of the things he liked to make for himself. The arrived in the kitchen. There stood the large refrigerator door that it took both of them to open. "Or do you have something better in mind?" he asked Abigail.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"No, sushi is fine, Casey," replied the brunette, "What kind? Veggie, fish, or one of your favorites or something...?" she asked. She looked at the refrigerator. It looked menicing to the 5'7" girl, for it was about 1 foot and 5 inches taller then her.

'This marriage isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Casey is nicer then he was the first time I met him, anyhow..' thought Abi
Casey nodded when Abi said sushi was fine. When she asked if was going something special he chuckles some, "Oh nothing special how about you make the rice?" he suggested as he got out, a cutting board, ceramic knife, a few assorted vegetables, seaweed, and sushi mat for rolling it all up. "If you got anything you want in the sushi let me know or you can get it out?" he suggested as he began to cut cucumbers, carats, jalapenos.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz