Join our server on Discord

The Arranged Marriage (private for Abigail Codines)
Casey was a young man of twenty-one years, he handsome and successful young man. His grades in college are the best of his year, to top it off was a rich young man from a wealthy family. Yet he hated how his family had earned their wealth since most in his family were a bunch of warmongers since just about everyone made war time magics. He always hated when school was going to be over since he didn't like spending time with is manipulative family. But instead of having to stay the summer with his family he would be getting married to a girl that was five years his junior and to make it worse for him she was stranger who he only met few times at parties his parents threw.

On the wedding day his wife to be walked up to the unicorn and petted the beast with ease to show her purity, sense only maiden could touch one without provoking the magical beast. He was in a kinda glad she was a virgin. Yet at the same time he was surprised since most wedding he attended was girl was already lost her maiden hood. When the marriage ceremony was commence one could tell the groom didn't really want the wedding to be happening to a degree but since his family pride was on the line he wore a fake smile. When the Pastor said to kiss the bride, the groom leaned his head down and pressed his lips to the young girl's, it was a passionless kiss.

At the reception it was more then obvious that Casey thought of his wife as someone who has never experienced life. They only danced once and it was the opening dance, and pretty much talked to their friends instead of trying to get to know each other and pretend they are the happy couple that was just married. Some of his wife's male classmate's danced with her since they were around the same age.

On the flight over Casey was to brought along several books and read the whole flight, unlike his nervous wife who slept next to him, so he read one of his favorite books.When they got to their destination he rented the car and drove them to mansion that was to be were they would be staying for the next month on their honeymoon. They were now out at the two story beach house that was own by his family. It was up to date with the modern era, yet the magic that was part of the house made some tasks were only couples could get it done together. Like they would have to pump their own water for the tubs in the house since when his family tried to install fully functional indoor plumping the house magically reverted back to the way it was. The Kitchen was set up the same way were they would have eat together since it took to open the large metallic door. He was told to keep his wife company after night fall yet was not told why.

The young man was to some degree was not naive when it came to sex he know how it work.They walked into the house, he smiled at his wife, "Well we here now. I thought no one has been here in months?," he asking not really addressing the question to his wife but more statement since he forgotten about the magical enchantments that kept the house clean. Then he remembered that the main part of the luggage was brought up earlier in the week and realized that his family must of turned on the enchantments, "Oh never mind I forgot about that my family brought up our luggage and turned on the enchantments earlier in the week.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Abigail smiled back at her new-husband. The smile wasn't a happy or lovefilled one, more like a nervous help-me-get-me-the-heck-out-of-here one. Noticing how it was about 5 from the clock, and it didn't get dark until well after 9, she told Casey that she was going to walk around and explore the house.

Abi walked up the stairs, and took a right after the first bedroom. There was a room with a piano in it. It had been forever since Abi played, when she was 10 or 11 maybe. She walked up to the piano, which slightly imdimated her, and she stroked the darkened wood. After about 3 minutes, Abi sat down and started to play some notes.
The wolf nodded to his wife when she went and wondered around the house. He then began to wonder around himself slowly as he made his way to the master bedroom. He noticed the bathroom as he walked by, what was different about he noticed a furo bath tub, it was a Japanese style bathroom. He had always like the Japanese style bath setup and had one at his own room The wolf made it to the master bedroom and put the luggage down at the foot of the bed.

He soon heard a piano playing in the house and hummed along with the melody. "Mmm unrefined yet good music none the less," he said to himself. He got out one of his drawing books and looked out the window and didn't see anything that caught his interest to draw. He then left the bed room with is pencil and book in hand. He wondered the house looking for the source of the music and smiled some when he saw that it was his own wife playing the piano. He just stood their as he turned to a fresh page and began to draw who playing the piano.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Abigail got more into playing the piano. Her fingers brushing the keys with the slightest pressure. She stared out the window, admiring the view. She heard somebody stop infront of the door. Abi figured it was her husband.

"Hello, Casey," said the girl, "What's up?"
Casey didn't say anything when the music stopped as he continue to draw Abigail there as if she was still playing the piano. He didn't stop when she had spoken to him since that he always blocked out all things when he was drawing subconsciously. He soon looked up from his drawing book and saw his wife was looking at him. He then closed is drawing book and looked away some a slight blush on his cheeks. He didn't want her to know he was drawing her till the picture was completed. "UM how long have you been watching me?" he asked
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"'Bout 5 minutes," The girl replied, a smile playing on her lips, "How long have you been drawing me?" she returned. She noticed the blush and smirked, "Need me to play again, Casey?" she asked, and continued playing.
Casey gulped wondering how she new he was drawing her. "Um no I wasn't I was just writing something down we were needing," he lied. "No I don't need you too but I would like to hear you play some more," he stated with a smile. "Also we have a furo stile bath tub so I will you show you proper edicate on how to use it when we bathe together," he stated letting her know the bath was different than what she is used to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Whatever you say, Case." replied Abigail, who was starting to play again. It was like the first song she played, but this one was more chilling, somehow. "Ooooohh Ohhhh oohh ohhh..." she lightly sung.
The wolf shook his head some and chuckles some he could tell she head him yet at the moment it didn't matter to her since she was playing. She reminded of himself at that age, "Mrs. Whovian after your done playing want to help me make dinner?" he asked politely with a slight laugh since finally recognized the song she was playing and since he needed her help to make supper for them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Abi finshed playing the song. She smirked, and looked up at Casey. "Sure. Lead the way!" Abigail said, gesturing for the wolf to go first. She started to hum slightly, while thinking of what they were going to make for supper.