Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
[Moonlight City]

"Hrm..." Giro scratched his chin thoughtfully, thinking silently to himself a few meters behind Misato and Ray. "Jariko, Jariko, was it that hell hound thing? Hrm... I dunno, can't remember. Too tired to bother." The Wolborg thought to himself before stretching his limbs to increase the blood-flow before yawning widely, covering his sharp, white fangs.

Ray clutched her hand back, smiling at her lightly as if to assure her that he wouldn't be leaving her side anytime soon now that they were together again.

"We rest and recover our strength." Jo said simply. "And then we acquire the last two swords."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Moonlight City]

"I guess everyone's tired." The tigress said as seeing Giro yawning. "Well, we have to go now. There's plenty of place to monitor. If you need anything, just drop us a 'mind contact', and we'll come in no time." Mikuru then waves her paw to others, so do Mizuki before the tigress hopping on Mizuki's back.

"See you!" The dragoness said as a pair of her wings appeared behind Mikuru and jumped high in the air before flapping couple of times and flew even higher. Then, the two Dragon Air Force personnel disappear from the vision.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds