Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
I know in the past I've tried to revive the massive RP in the past, tho with personal reasons I haven't been able to keep up with it at all. -_- This time, I will put my all into this one and do the best that I can do.

If anyone wishes to continue the storyline from the late Adventures of the DaD RP, go right ahead, otherwise everything starts up right after the Nightmare Battle of Moonlight City (The very last battle of the RP).

Main Plot: It's been a few hours after the destruction of the powerful Nightmares that struck down a large portion of the city. Matt Zero, now back to his normal form, was resting while his healer spirit, Relini, still continued to heal his injuries, although it was taking some time to do so.

Mirato, still protected by her orb from the rain, was stull hugging Ray as if he was the Ray from her time, Misato watching over the two, still worried for Ray herself.

Meanwhile, the Kalrisi managed to get away from their damaged hometown and left for the only area the leader knew of that could help in it's revival...

***Until I know what's active and what's not, I'll leave my post at this for now***
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Guilmon and a Shotgun
Type: Guilmon, Lizard
Description: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...6color.png
Wears black pants with belt side and back holsters for Walther P99 Pistol and SPAS-12 Shotgun respectively
Notes: Likes to chase squirrels and rape physics.

Name: Renamon and an AK
Type: Renamon, Fox
Description: http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/...1243617249
Wears camouflage tank top, Brown leather belt and Cargo pants and carries an AK-103 and a Taurus PT92
Notes: Enjoys polishing her weapons, dislikes men who flirt with her.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The following were notes found at an abandoned room in moonlight city, these were believed to have belonged to an assassain. The third target (Sean Temple) dissapeared 3 days prior to the discovery of these notes.

Name: Silverfang Grizzlywing A.K.A Fluffy
Species: Lycanthrope, unknown origin.
Height: 12ft
Description: Silverfang is a large grey haired werewolf. He has two large demonic wings on his back that symbolises his fall from grace into a werewolf. He wears spiked pads on his shoulders and knees along with fingerless spiked gauntlets. He wears a belt designed t5o hold his sword up. He often walks hunched bent at the knees and the neck masking his height at about 8ft, mostly so he can fit in the doors.
Weapons: broadsword 6ft in length.
Notes: Extreme upper body strength due to wing muscles, 12ft reach with sword. Known warrior, excels in close and hand to hand combat. assassinate from a distance. Known weaknesses; strong, foul odours (smoke?) overwhelming sense of pride; Loyal, friends may make a target; dog treats.
Verdict:Class A threat, destroy upon sight.

Name: Ghostiemon
Species:Digimon
Type: In-training spirit form.
Height: 1ft
Description: A small and annoying spectral digimon. He is a pale semi-transparent blob of a digimon.
Attacks: Ghost headbutt; The user phases through an enemy becoming solid upon entry, this creates pressure on vital organs causing immense pain to victims. (All digimon above champion are immune.)
Ectoplasmic shield; Available to block small projectiles and weaken the force of other attacks, takes the form of a gooey green shield.
Notes: Annoying, unusual strength for in-training, extremely low intelligence, higher forms based around knowledge as oppposed to power. Unable to digivolve without a partner. No known exorcism is known to work. Weakness, subject has a fierce obbsession with food, popcorn however seems to dominate.
Verdict: Class b threat; assassination within ten days.

Name: Sean Temple
Species: Human
Height: 6ft 2"
Description: Tall lean build, often dresses in light clothing (T-shirts, track pants, trainers.) and darker colours. Known associate of Silverfang and partner to Ghostiemon.
Weapon: 4ft sword (inexperienced user.)
Notes: Often in company of powerful friends. Enables Ghostiemon to evolve to mega. Under protection of Silverfang. Keeps Ghostiemon and silverfang on even terms. Remove and primary targets are left vunerable and confused
Verdict: Class A threat, dispose of immediately
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Ray M.
Species: Presumed Human (Infinity Vessel)
Height: 5'10ft
Description: He has pale skin, black, sleek, but messy hair, and eyes as black as night. His build is slender, but not lanky. His outfit consists of a white button-up shirt (wears a white cotton shirt underneath it), black pants and denim sneakers. He also wears a school ID and sometimes a black tie, which he keeps inside his backpack.
Notes: Former vessel of Norse Trickster God Loki. Is docile, but can be unpredictable and is also unstable.

Name: Jo (Jormungandr/Midgardsormr)
Species: Midgard Serpent
Height: 6'0ft
Description: He is a lean, slender young man whose usual attire would be a dark green, almost black, butler-like formal suit with a red ribbon tied around his collar and a black ribbon tying his deep green shoulder-length hair in a neat ponytail. He wears glasses, has green eyes
Notes: Has father issues. Very talented with domestic work. Is also very intelligent, a part time librarian and scholar.

Name: Giro (Kiros Ryogiro Lucian)
Species: P.C.C. Wolborg
Height: 6'5ft
Description: An Anthropomorphic bipedal wolf-like creature, Giro's fur is a mixture of various tones of gray and silver, his eyes are the color of a yellow moon, he has a tuft of fur on his head that resembles fuzzy hair, and he has a 2'6 foot long tail. His usual ensemble consists of a pair of leather shoulder armor (shoulder pads) with various straps and belts keeping it firmly in place around his chest and arms. The leather armor covers his shoulders and most of his upper back and a bit of his spine. He carries no weapons, but he does wear various pants, ranging from denim, to military, to slacks. He wears no shoes as there aren't many that would fit him. Hidden under the straps on his chest is the pendant that's part of the dogtags he wears around his neck: It resembles a coat of arms with two swords crossed over a wolf-shaped shield. He also wears semi-fingerless leather and steel plated gloves.
Notes: Not from around anywhere near here. Lives by a set of codes passed on through bloodline that nobody may really get. Is secretly the stars of the hit dog food commercial "Cooldog, Poordog" a commercial for Kool-K9 brand dog food, Sexy Rexy and Scruffy Ruffy. Is hiding multiple talents.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*All we need now is for the game to start, unless anyone else wants to join. Untill then we play the waiting game ... ... ... I'm borede lets play Hungry-Hungry hippos.*
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Name: Mizuki
Species: Female Dragon
Height: 195 cm
Description: Image Wearing mid-tight shorts and long-sleeve lite-green shirt which covers a lightweight bulletproof vest underneath. Walk in barefoot.
Notes: One of military personnel from Dragon Air Force

Name: Mikuru
Species: Female Tiger
Height: 191 cm
Description: Image Wearing a yellow T-shirt with orange stripes which resembles her body patterns, lightweight bulletproof vest and knee-length blue jeans. Walk in barefoot.
Notes: A genius student which already graduate in Master level at the well-known university. Working as military researcher at Dragon Air Force.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
*Ok, lets see about getting this going again... Also, like before, if anyone has a storyline to start up, feel free to start it ^^*

*Moonlight City - Post Nightmare Battle*

Name: Matt Zero
Species: Human/Spirit Caller
Height: 6"3'
Description: He's a Dark Knight from an alternate world than that of Matt Fenris Sikado, 5ft 10in tall, has dark blond hair, green eyes. His helmet is in the shape of a demon, the face part opens like a mouth, though he doesn't wear it all the time. The armor, Darkness Rose, is flat on the torso area except for the dark gold image of a rose on the center with a circle around it, smooth shoulder pads. The leggings and Steel Boots were also black with metal knee pads over the knees. On his side was a dark colored scabbard with a specialized blade called BlackBlade. Underneith the armor, he has a white T-Shirt and a pair of shorts.
Notes: Has the abilities to seal near death or full form spirits with his main sword, Maritilia.

Name: Misato Renigal
Species: Advanced Human (Omega)
Height: 5'4
Description: Wears a long sleeve red jacket with a green shirt underneath and blue colored pants with brown shoes. Has yellow hair, green eyes, fair skin and a set of Armblade devices underneath her sleeves.
Notes: Can use Omega Energies to completely destroy things or to form her Sword and Shield

Name: Mirato Senigal
Species: Advanced Human (Omega)
Height: 4'6
Description: She wears a tattered leather vest with a white shirt covered with dirt and soot. A skirt was around her waist, also slightly tattered, that went down to just above her knees.On her feet, shoes, made from the hide of a Reliriais, a Mystical Beast that rarely makes an appearance in her home world, Kerlari, that has a really tough hide.
Notes: Can use Omega Energies to completely destroy things or make a barrier around herself

****Sunlight City****

People are seen all around the city were continuing their reconstruction of the town after the torrential storm and the invasion of insect-like creatures ravaged the town. Only areas that were open now was the Hotel, Mall and a few other stores. Walking down the streets of one of the main roads were...

Name: Jadeite Curtiss
Species: Human? lol
Height: 6'2
Description: Same outfit as Jade Curtiss, but the gold and silver are switched. Also looks almost like him down to the red eyes.
Notes: Although his Grandfather, Jade Curtiss, never taught him anything of Fomicry, Jadeite is much more adept in Fonic Artes than he is and has even created new ones that Jade has never seen before.

Name: Jacub Carano
Species: Half Human, Half Elf
Height: 5'8
Description: Spiked short brown hair, wears a leather vest over a oil-stained white shirt, leather pants, hard leather shoes, glasses, tanned skin, dark blue eyes,
Notes: He's considered a Master Weapon/Armor smith and a really good mechanic back in his home world, but then again his village doesn't deal with that too much. Has a sister that is an Alchemist and Chemist, Ami Carano.

...and they were talking about the recent events of what happened there.

"A Malestrom and an Invasion..." Jadeite said to Jacub. "Think that they are related somehow?"

"Could be. I've never seen two disasters hit one town at once." Jacub said, thinking on the matter. "At least the other people here are pretty strong about it." They were coming up to the clothing store that had an adult store across from it.

"Indeed..." Jadeite said, looking at his surroundings. He thought of that green girl he met over at that store across the street and shivered slightly at the thought.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

Name: Raylena M.
Species: Presumed Human (Infinity Vessel)
Height: 5'8
Description: She's eerily similar to Ray in many ways. The only difference is that she has shoulder-length hair that is ponytailed upwards, a short black skirt instead of pants and C-cup breasts.
Notes: She is the vessel of the Greek Goddess of Strife and Discord, Eris.

IC:

[Moonlight City]

After Eris had revealed that the destroyed city and the people in it had been a replica and that the real one was contained in an alternate dimension, she restored it all back to before the Nightmares had attacked. Soon, it was as if nothing had happened at all, despite the fact that it was still raining lightly and the group was now in a playground.

"...Misa-Chan, Mira-Chan, are you both okay?" Ray said, once Rayler had retreated back to his subconscious. "Wow, the city looks brand new!" He said, looking around at the children playing in the playground, oblivious to the events that transpired. The adults were the same, going about their normal business and routines, working, eating, walking, never to know of what had happened.

Giro rubbed the back of his head. "All that and the city wasn't real?"

"The emotions were." Eris explained seductively. "Otherwise, those creatures would've sensed the difference. Besides, was that not fun?"

"No. It wasn't fun. I'm tired, I'm sore, I'm beat. I wanna go home and take a nap." Giro grumbled at her.

Ray shook his head clear, and tapped his silver wristwatch. "I'm getting a message from Jo!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
A large grey wolf was striding down the main road observing the return to normalacy after the past battles. On his head sat a small digimon, obviously causing the wolf some distress.

"I swear to god when I find sean I'm gonna kill him." The wolf snarled.

"Are we playing hide and seek?" The small digimon asked. " I love hide and seek! My turn next."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
[Somewhere in Moonlight City]

Mizuki, The Second Leader, 2nd Air Battalion together with Mikuru, The First Officer of Dragon Air Force had launch their observation around the city via air and ground to look up for the damage that leaves by Nightmares. It was raining lightly, which is enough for them to search for so-called survivor. They have no idea what they have facing that particular day. Too much confusion.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds