Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
((OOC))

Misato: Ok, that's it, you're going to get back to work on this if it's the last thing you do! *Glares angrily at Matthew*

Jadeite: I agree... Your little ... slump, is taking far too long to reside. *Also glares*

Matthew: ... *Sigh* *Starts writing*

((IC))

*Moonlight City*

Misato and Mirato both looked around at the restored city in amazement.

"W...wow..." Misato said, then looked towards Ray for a second before she runs to him and hugs him. "Ray... I was afraid another demon might have..." Misato said, her voice starting to crack up a little.

Mirato looked at the two, her tears already fallen. She sniffs a little before turning away, walking past Roux as she moved away from them.

Matt Zero and Releni looked towards Mirato. "Mirato..." Matt Zero started to say. Mirato turned around and looked at the two raising her hand to them, the tip of the blade on her Armblade glittering with the faint light around them.

"No... Don't say anything Matt." She said to him, sadness in her voice. "I realize now that you were not the cause of his death...But... I must find my own peace my own way." Mirato turned away again, saying softly to Roux, "I'm leaving, follow if you want... My mission is finished.", and walking towards the renewed city streets.

Misato looks at Ray as he said he was getting a message. "From Jo? ... We still have his snake I think..." Misato pointed out. Syliria had returned inside of er to rest and Misato picked up the information from her.

Meanwhile...

Havoric, hiding in a barrel a good distance away in his damaged leather armor suit, lies in wait for the moment he can finally get away from it all. Looking to his left he sees a Werewolf and a floating puffball walking down the road further on down. Not thinking of them anymore, he slumps in the barrel and continues to rest himself for he knew he would have to fight Matt Zero once again someday...as well as to learn more of this world he was released in... A loud roar make him shiver in fear and receded further into the barrel to conceal himself.

*After Jo's appearance...*

Misato stepped back as Ray summoned his friend. Her eyes went wide at his declaration. "War...?" She said, confused and not sure what was going on when suddenly two new arrivals flew in, a Tigress and her Dragon mount. Misato readied her Armblade weapons to retract, but stopped herself as she saw they were just introducing themselves. "I'm... Misato." She said introducing herself as well. Misato watched in silence as the group talked amongst each other. After some time, Misato thought about what Mizuki said about Mikuru having teleporting abilities, seeing it almost as similar to the Time Distortion Spell she used to get here long ago.

Matt Zero's head jerked up when he heard the word 'Ragnarok'. It reminded him of his original quest to find his missing sword, Ragnadammerung. Matt Zero was still panting a little as he wasn't at full strength yet, Releni still hovering behind him, her long bright yellow hair resting down Matt Zero's right arm, her green-blue eyes looking around at everyone, observing them. Getting up, he goes over to the group, reaching for the larger sword that was held by it's rune scabbard. "I take it you mean this sword?" He asked Jo, showing him the sword in hand.

*Angel Sanctuary - Manaris City*

Riding on the back of the Blood Phoenix, the Kalrisi managed to make it to the Holy City of Manaris that resided to the north. Landing near the ground, Kinlier was the first to jump off the Phoenix before it had landed and ran to the main gates of the city, sunlight reflecting off of his pure white featureless mask. Awaiting him there was one of the Angel warriors wearing the traditional guards woman uniform of her kind. (( http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...nAroni.png )) "Tatlin, we have-"

"No problems at all." She said, raising her hand. Kinlier cocked his head in confusion. "Your town was saved by another means, a deity named Eris." She said in her smooth voice that almost seemed to carry the wind with it.

"The town is safe then?" Kinlier asked, relieved that the city is safe. The rest of Kalrisi, six people all wearing their black hoods over their heads.

"Yes, but as it seems we might have a problem. One of our holy beasts is contaminated with... something. " Tatlin said to him, sounding confused. With him being a creature of Mana as well as your... peculiar nature, I thought you might want to have a look at him."

"Him?" Kinlier asked, wondering who it could be.

Tatlin lead him and his team through the gates and towards the center of the town where a huge temple stood. "Thankfully, our Sky Temple seems to be keeping him at bay, but I fear it won't be for long." She lead them inside the temple, only to be greeted by a fierce roar once the main doors opened.

"LET ME OUT NOOOOWWW!!!!" The roar sounded as a flash of dark purple made it's way across the ray of light entering the main area of the temple. "I must... I must find Flammie... Release me at ONCE!!!!" Soft murmuring could be heard as the priestess' of the temple were singing a strange song that kept the beast back.

Kinlier let out an approving chuckle. "Well well... looks like fire bends both ways after all." He said, remembering the last time he came across this beast at a battle arena, now destroyed, and had caused his team a great deal of trouble. The beasts head came into light, showing that it was a Mana Dragon, his teeth in a snarl and his bright blue eyes twisted and distorted with rage.

"I need Flammie... I need her now to..." the beast writhes in agony again from the song, backing down for now, panting.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: sorry i'm late, exams y'know?

Redragon mage grinned and dodges the werewolf's attack "I just like this spot, oh and hi to you too...ectoplasmic creature with child-like nature.

GMSG wandered off over to the gathering of people where Giro, Mikuru, Mizuki, Ray and Jo were, grinning foolishly.

"Guily, what the HELL are you doing? you'll be shot!" hissed the Renamon on the rooftop above him, over the radio.

"Hi there, my name's Guilmon...what're you guys doing around here?" he asked meekly, smiling. "Oh, my manners...maybe you could tell me what your names are?"

It was then that the first person in all history, a seven year old boy peering out of his bed, witnessed a Renamon facepalm.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mikuru and Mizuki having a hard time to understand the whole conversation, which makes the tigress' head spinning a little. "Whoa whoa whoa~~~~ Whoa! J-Just slow down..." Mikuru said with her big paws on her face. "Uhmm....Would you explain to us in...you know ...in short and understandable sentences...? We're having a hard time to grab all those information..."

Just before either Giro, Jo or Ray replied Mikuru's question, Mizuki turned around as fast a blink of an eye and point her long sharp claws just a couple of inch from the red reptile's neck. During that time, she able to hear the red reptile saying his name. "Kindly state your mission, Guilmon..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: EEEEE!!! Welcome back Matty!!

IC:

[While Mirato was leaving]

"Maybe someday, you'll find peace too." Ray called at Mirato as she left, waving at her hopefully, one arm around Misato as if he was frightened she'd disappear.

Roux smiled, shaking his head. "You never got revenge. But hey, you probably became a better person for it. We'll follow you. We followed you all the way here, didn't we? Besides. Won't it be a lonely road?" The boy smiled his mysterious smile, his fiery crimson eyes and icy-blue hair flickered a black for a split second when he spoke, the first sentence was said by a gruff and gravelly voice that did not belong to the boy, the second sentence was said by a smooth, serene and lulling female voice that also did not belong to him. The last sentence was definitely his voice. He followed Mirato, staying five paces behind her like he always did.

[Present]

"The very one." Said Jo, pushing his glasses up. "That makes one sword within our possession. Even if we had all three swords, we can't simply march into Niflheim in our current conditions anyway. We'll have to rest first. We'll work on acquiring the other two swords next time... my father will have to wait."

"To be blunt," Giro explained to Mikuru and Mizuki, "Jo over there's the god of snakes and poison. He's big enough to wrap himself around the world ten-times over. We're going to take gods head-on." The wolf said, rotating his shoulder. "Also, we need about three cheap swords to get to wherever the hell his dad, Loki, is."

"You're all probably curious as to how me and my father ended up in such a situation." Jo presumed, just as GMSG appeared.

Ray pointed at everyone. "Giro, Jo, Matt Zero, Mikuru, Mizuki, Misa-Chan and I'm Ray!"

With that, Giro swatted the back of Ray's head dully. "Don't go blurtin' out our names to strangers!"

"Sowee-" Ray chuckled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Okay....So all we need is three swords and began doing our work, right?" Mikuru asked, seemingly understood the fact given. She then spotted Mizuki putting her claws near Guilmon's neck but just before she advise anyone not to tell their names, Ray interrupts by saying the names. Mikuru staring staring sharply on Ray, and then another 'chop' hitting his head before letting out a soft yet playful growl.

"Oh..goodnes...I guess this red reptile already knew our name." The dragoness retreat her claws. May I know your purpose of coming here, Guilmon? And I could see you bring your friends over as well." She asked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Owie..." Ray chuckled lightly again, rubbing the top of his head gingerly.

"Precisely." Jo replied to Misuki's question calmly. "And the swords are not cheap, Kiros. Each one holds with it enough potential power to save or ruin a continent, depending on the sword's preferences and its wielder."

"Like I said, they're cheap. As in, what kinda swords have THAT kinda power!?" Giro retorted. He liked swords. He respected them. And the knowledge of swords like these being out there sort of ruined the whole sword-wielder relationship to him.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The large wolf approached the rest of the group, the two annoyances following. "Seriously though, cheap. Wheres the skill and dedication? What are we talking about?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
*Moonlight City *Renewed**

*Earlier*

Mirato had stopped for a moment and looked back at Roux and also at the fire and ice familiars. She remembered something right then that she thoguht she had forgotten completly, although now it seems that it is so clear to her.

"Once you find your treasure, it will be the greatest one of all."

Her teacher, Jason Caran, had told her that though at the time she didn't understand, least until now. She gave them a small smile and motioned them to come closer. "You can walk next to me if you like..." She said to Roux as she turned to continue to the exit of the town.

*Present*

Matt Zero looked over at Giro with a smirk. "Did you forget about Jariko already?" He asked the Wolborg. "If his weakness wasn't hit that time, you might have been in a bit of trouble. Not every sword's strength is based on the user, but the components that builds the sword." He felt like he was giving a school lesson, as this knowledge was known in his own world.

Misato was thinking about what was said. "You mean that Rune Sword that Matt was carrying with him all this time is what we need?" She has seen the rune sword in question occasionally, especially in the Pikachu War that happened a long time ago.

*Angel Sanctuary - Manaris*

The bluish-purple Mana Dragon now sat back in the shadows, reserving his strength and softly calling out to Flammie. "How did Flamebolt get like this?" Kinlier asked, his troupe going "Hm?!" as they never knew that he would know this Mana Dragon. Kinlier turned to them. "What? I overheard the name before. Don't really know any other." He said, then turned back to Tatlin.

"As I said, I am not sure..." Tatlin said, glancing back at Flamebolt. "He was trying to attack the Sanctuary, trying to find this 'Flammie' whoever it is. We can't keep him forever so I was hoping you could take him with you."

"That shouldn't be too hard after all, hehe." Kinlier said, mostly to himself. "Wait here guys, I need to do this alone. Laris, make sure no one follows me, alright?" He said to the others as he stepped past the protective barrier that was around Flamebolt, reinforced by the light singing form the other Angel Priests. Kinlier walked up to Flamebolt's panting form. Flamebolt growled at his approach.

"What... Do you want?!" Flamebolt shouts at him.

"How would you like to see your dear Flammie?" Kinlier asked casually. Flamebolt's eyes got wide and he got quiet to listen to the masked man.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[Earlier]

"Can we?" Roux asked, raising a brow playfully before jogging up beside her. "Its a start, isn't it?" He chuckled as they left.

[Present]

"I still beat him, didn't I?" Giro replied dully. "Like how I've never lost to anyone with a sword before. Its kinda my thing. If you're comin' at an Edgemancer with an edged weapon, a sword no less, you oughta' be pretty masochistic, cuz if they didn't have the honor and love fer fairplay like us Wolborgs do, it woulda been pretty one-sided." He added, grinning playfully. "...Wait ...Who?"

"Precisely." Jo answered Misato calmly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
*Moonlight City*

Matt Zero just sighed. From his sword a low growl could be heard, but with a glance it went silent. "So, what do we need to do first?"

Misato stood next to Ray, waiting to see where this was going. She moved her hand towards his and held it as if she didn't want to chance losing him again.

*Kalrisi side is unavailable at this time*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions