Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
Ray chuckled. "Loki says that if anyone tries to arrest me, I should run!" He said lightly, smiling innocently. "But my reason is that Jo told me it was urgent! And Jo is my friend, so I trusted him and invoked him with a certain invoking magic!" The child said.

"This is true, it is my folly." Jo said graciously. "My father and I had been... compromised, and to escape, he allowed himself to be captured while I escaped. In that area, we received constant damage too rapidly for our unnatural regeneration to recover. Had I stayed any longer... I would have met my demise. The same cannot be said for my father, as he is unpredictable, and I have complete faith in his capabilities." The man explained smoothly.

"Your world was destroyed too? Cuz I'm not really sure my world's destroyed. I just assume it is... cuz... it's sorta hard to explain." Said Giro.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Well you can winge all you like, i'm not moving" said the figure. "Name's RedDragon Mage, and your shoulder is perfect for mounting percepitation transport"

RMAK's ears pricked up and she lifted her assault rifle to her shoulder. "We're not alone." she said shortly, suddenly dissappearing and reappearing on top of a ruined building. She switched on her radio and reports to the others via GMSG's radio. "Theres alot of targets nearby, dragons, wolves, humans...it's like a damn furry convention out there"

"Really? cool, i need a new poster" commented the Guilmon.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey buddy, english may be my third language but it sounded like you just claimed my shoulder as 'your ride'." The large wolf said. He reached up to bat away the mage. "I will never forgive you guys for teaching me what a furry is."
Silverfang looked up and took in a hefty breath of air. " yeah I smell them lets go."

Ghostiemon turned to reddragon mage "HIYA ROOMIE!"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"My world still exists and apparently, some of our military personnel accidently appeared in this world, but still we are able to contact with each other through specific communication system." Mizuki explained. "And we end up establishing the Dragon Air Force here to protect this world."

"I guess we need to revise the rules for civilians who use magic." The tigress patting Ray's head, smiling. "Ughh...that would be a bad news...So, is there anything we can help, Jo?" She asked.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Where were you in the last few days? I mean, we had aliens attack, a buncha' Nightmares level a fake city- we coulda' used the back-up! No offense to yer division." Giro said. He was still in a bad mood that Raylena and Eris had waited for him to mourn and perform a needless sending before they revealed that the city had been a decoy and the people weren't real.

Ray closed his eyes cheerily as the tigress pat his head.

Jo shook his head lightly. "I'm afraid I cannot ask you to risk your lives by affiliating yourself with us. We are no ordinary civilians."

"-We don't even live here." Giro added to Jo's statement.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The dragoness lowering her head a little bit , so do the tigress with her ears swivel to the back. "We apologize...We can't risk our army's life....We didn't know what is exactly happen..." Mizuki said in low tone.

"B...But we're here on that time, trying our best to defeat the aliens you called Nightmares...As a prove, I show you some..." The tigress then turned around and show her long orange hair being cut about 45 degrees from the right and a long scratch on her left leg from her hips down to her ankle.

The dragoness lifts her head a little bit, looking to Jo. "...At least we repay what we have done...In addition, we can travel to any world exists since Mikuru possess teleportation magic..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"We don't blame you. Nightmares are events, not of this world, as powerful and uncontrollable as any typhoon. They're born from hate, and sadness, and other negative emotions. We took down three." Giro sighed.

"Not to mention the formidable and unpredictable technology extra-terrestrials posses." Jo added.

"Oh you can't travel to all the worlds!" Ray chuckled. "A lot of them, like Giro's, are in other realms. My world is this one, but wherever Loki, that's Jo's father, is..."

"One cannot force themselves into the realm of Gods." Jo finished Ray's sentence for him. "Invoking me alone takes sacrifice."

Ray raised his arm, smiling cheerily. "I gave five years of my life!"

"You WHAT!?" Giro grabbed Ray by the collar and lifted him off his feet. "Just like that!? Five years!?"

Ray chuckled. "Its for the best... Jo needed help!"

"But Kid, five years of your life..." Giro murmured, putting him down gently.

Ray chuckled. "Oh I'm so happy! Giro always says he doesn't like me, but he's worried!"

"I'm not-"

"Don't bother hiding it Kiros." Jo said softly. "You'll only waste time. To force an entrance into Niflheim will only bring a fate worse than death. To enter the realm of the dead, the realm of the Gods... we will need three keys."

"Keys?" Ray tilted his head.

"Three of five swords that will lead to the beginning and end of Ragnarok." Jo murmured.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Sounds complicated I could say..." The dragoness said, scratching her chin. "Mikuru able to travel and even bring me to another dimension, including our own world, but there's certain limitation of accessing the dimension."

"You might be right. So far, I'm unable to access certain worlds that needs certain codes, items or spells to gain full access." The tigress smiled as looking up in the sky. "I wish to explore and travel many worlds, and examine how the world created and operates. Maybe we can search for the sword together and make it happen." She smiled assuredly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Finding the swords will be the easy part. I already know where they are." Jo said, pushing his glasses up. "It is retrieving them that will be a little more difficult."

"Already know where they are?" Giro asked, not looking very surprised.

"My time exiled in the oceans of this world left me with so much free time, I've read so many tomes, archives and chronicles... You'd be surprised at the secrets the sea holds." Jo replied.

"Well, we wouldn't expect less from you, Jorm." Giro grinned at him. "So where are they?"

"The fifth sword is named Nothung, and is unobtainable. It holds the my brother's jaws open, the wolf destined to devour the all-father, Odin, Fenrisulfr." Jo said.

"WOAH- hold up- your BROTHER'S THE Lord Fenrir? God of Wolves!?" Giro exclaimed. "Then that must mean-"

"Yeah, Jo being 'Jormungandr' means he's the actual Jormungandr! The Midgard Serpent!" Ray chuckled.

"I thought that was just a recurring theme!" Giro rubbed the back of his head in awe. "I mean- I wow. Its not everyday you find out someone you know's a God-Killing Monster!" He laughed.

"We are NOT monsters!!" Jo yelled, suddenly losing composure as if the wolf had hit a nerve. "It was FOOLISH of the gods to exile and punish me, my brother, and sister because of a mere prophecy! We meant no harm! Do you have any idea how long I spent exiled at sea? Away from my family? THEY are the monsters Kiros, not us. Don't you EVER call me or any of my family monsters ever again."

The wolf was shocked at Jo's sudden outburst. He was always so calm and collected. "I'm sory Jorm. Go on."

"Ah-hrm..." Jo cleared his throat. "The fourth sword is also unobtainable. It is called Balmung, and it belongs to Siegfried, the hero of Asgard."

"Oooooh!" Ray cheered. "There's a character in Soul Calibur named Siegfried!"

"I care not of this Soul Caliber of which you speak!" Jo scolded Ray, and continued. "The third, second and first swords are what we are searching for, and they're absolutely obtainable. One of them is in the hands of your friend, Matt Fenris Sikado. The Nerodammerung. Another, the Ragnadammerung, is with Matt Zero. The last one..." He faced Giro, "Is with your brother, Zarjuno, the Nothudammerung. There was a new brother sword of these five called the Goterdammerung... and it is with a masked man whose name escapes me at the moment. These six swords are special, as they are the only swords of their kind. There cannot be more than six, and they all exist in different dimensions. For four of them to be in the same dimension as we are right now is just plain lucky, as their abilities cannot be replicated or recreated in any way."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Ugh. Without Matt, this'll just die again. Should we pause and wait?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers