Join our server on Discord

Adventures of the Worlds (ADaD Revive... hopefully)
Name: Red Dragon Mage
Type: Superhuman, Wizard
Description: mage dressed in red and black striped clothes.
Notes: Rides a cloud that often resides over Fluffy's left shoulder

*Moonlight City*
A large helicopter flew across the ruined city, turning suddenly as it saw familiar faces in the main street. Ropes were slung from it to the ground and a Guilmon and a Renamon slid down onto the concrete surface.

"Fluffy, Ghostiemon! hey guys!" exclaimed an excited GMSG, smiling.

"Hi." grunted the moody vixen beside him, her eyebrow raising "Wheres the fleshy one?"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It's silverfang to you dinobutt." Indicating GMSG. "Frankly I have no idea where he is, I can't find a trail or anything. When I find him I'm gonna tear him apart, I'm stuck baby sitting and Ghostiemon found where we hide the sugar."

"Heh, I'm flying around and bouncing off the walls." The energetic digimon was currently bouncing on the large wolfs head.

"I'm looking for the others, someone might have seen him."
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay silverfang fluffybutt!" Smiled the lizard.
"We saw some straddlers in the city here, even another werewolf like you Fluff-face" reported RMAK stoutly.
A loud crack was heard and a figure dressed in red and black wizard robes with a hat to match was riding a puff of smoke over Silverfang's shoulder.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ray-" Came Jo's warped voice from his silver digital watch, his face appearing on the screen, occasionally obscured by static. "I don't have much time- Invoke me- HURRY-" He grunted.

Ray brought his forearm up to his chest, his watch pointing forward, and covered half his face with his free hand. His cheery, visible eye turned a bright fiery red, and his hair and clothing ruffled violently from an invisible force, as if a powerful gust wind was blowing up at him from the ground.

"Exiled son of the Chaotic Lord, whose scales have broken many a sword..." Ray commanded, his voice ominous and charged, though still cheery. "As holder of the Chaos Lore, I summon you here, be lost no more!" He cried, and lashed out with his palm revealing his other eye, which was purple, and shredded a violently violet rift in front of him. The rift turned dark green mended almost instantaneously, vanishing completely, and in its place... was Jo, down on all fours, grasping the grass on the ground.

Children and adults alike stared in awe as the young man straightened up, dusting his clothes off.

Jo's usually neat and tidy hair was not tied in its regular ponytail, but disheveled and let down, making him look a lot more different from his usual neat and civilized appearance. His black-green suit was torn up and bloody, and one of the lenses on his glasses were cracked.

"Uh- thanks for watching our magic show guys!" Giro announced loudly, waving his arms around.

As if understanding completely, the children and adults went back to their business.

Sighing in relief, Giro turned to face Jo and Ray. "Are you NUTS!? That was in public!!"

"I apologize sincerely, Kiros," Jo said, pushing his glasses up. The cracks mended as if on rewind, and his frayed and dirty clothes fixed and cleaned itself. He tied his ponytail himself. "But it was urgent. Please prepare for war... my father has been captured."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Meanwhile, Mizuki and Mikuru sense a huge usage of magic; not really huge but medium level of usage, not too far from their position. "Get ready for the high-speed flying." Mizuki said.

"Not a problem." The tigress grasp the dragoness' shoulder and Mizuki fly in near supersonic speed, which is only takes about merely 30 seconds to reach the location where she sense the magic. The dragoness reduce the speed and into a freefall, before both of Mizuki's claw feet touch gently on the playground field; sending a huge amount of force to the ground for safe landing and the tigress hopped off from Mizuki's back. The dragoness' wings went disappeared and will appeared back once needed.

At that time, both military personnel spotted a few poeple including Ray, Jo and mixed-toned grey-silver wolf, Giro.

"I'm Mikuru, First officer-"

"And I'm Mizuki, The Second Leader, 2nd Air Battalion of Dragon Air force." They introduce themselves.

"We sense a magic usage in this area. Are you the one" Mikuru asked politely.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh no!" Ray gasped cheerily. "You mean, Loki's been captured? But- but- he can't! He's Loki! No one can outsmart him!" He added cheerily.

"He wasn't outsmarted... he stayed on his own free will." Jo said. "It was... for our family."

"But... then- ooh! Look guys! Dragons!" Ray said happily pointing at the Mikuru and Mizuki. "Hiya Mikuru! Mizuki! My name's Ray and yep yep! I'm the one wh- mmph!" He gasped joyfully as Giro clamped his paw over the boy's mouth, silencing him.

"Dragon Air Force? You exist in this world?" Giro asked. "Jo?"

"Pardon my uncouth barbarian of a comrade here, my name is Jormungandr, Vassal and servant of Loki." Jo bowed to them politely, introducing himself. "Kiros, introduce yourself, don't be paranoid."

"Kiros Ryogiro Lucian," Giro folded his ears back respectfully as he introduced himself, half bowing his head before staying frosty again. "Former Crusader, First Class, Captain of the Guard and Lord Knight of the most Holy Kingdom of Archvadia." He said with discipline, giving them an Archvadian salute by snappily standing straight with his feet together, left arm flat against his side, and right fist over his left chest, before his right foot moving one foot to the right, bringing his right fist from over his left chest his sternum, then snapping to attention, his left foot joining his right foot so they were together again, his right fist opening up, he brought it up, fingertips touching the end of his right brow.

"My, my, my Kiros. I never heard your full title before." Jo said dangerously, pushing his glasses up again so the glare hid his acid-green, serpentine eyes. "You're still much too uptight."

"Yay! Sir Giro! Sir Giro! Giro is a Knight!" Ray cheered happily.

"I almost died defendin' this place from Nightmares, I deserve to be a little uptight!" Giro growled at him before facing Ray. "And don't call me Sir. I'm an EX Knight for a reason." He said, and faced the girls again. "On second thought, that's him, that's the one, that's the bastard who used magic. You can go on ahead and arrest 'em now or what ever it was you were gonna do." The wolf pointed at Ray sharply.

"Hiii!" Ray waved again.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mizuki and Mikuru put their right fist on their chest and bowing politely before positioned themselves straight. "Nice to meet you all." The girls said.

"Since you two have a long name, we should call you Jo and Giro." Mikuru said, pointing her thumbfinger to Jo and Giro.

"For your information, Dragon Air Force existed 7 centuries ago, probably 2 centuries before the existence of Holy Kingdom of Archvadia. Not just dragons who dominate the military air forces, other species include felines and canines are also in the team." Mizuki explained.

The tigress slowly approaches Ray and 'chop' his head with her paws. "I don't know why you always use magic in public area." She nagged in gentle way before prodding his cheek playfully. "Well, at least you survive from this...uhmm...how I suppose to say.." Mikuru scratch her chin, unable to complete the sentence since Mizuki nor herself didn't know what is exactly happened.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Dudettes? Archvadia ain't nowhere on this world. It was in my world, The World Where Fates Collide, Neo Midgard." Giro explained. "I ain't a Knight no more 'cuz... that world was destroyed." He said gruffly. He didn't like talking about it. If there was an Archvadia here too, then it still wasn't the same. It's been eight years since he got here, where everything was modern and peaceful. He had brought Nightmares to this world when he had been forced to cross boundaries by his brother, and the eight years it took him to get used to this place and heal from his injuries weren't easy.

"It is true, Giro, the Dragon Airforce have been here since roughly the 12th-13th century, 700 years past." Jo said, having read records on them back when he was roaming the seas. "They rarely make any appearances nowadays as Technology has replaced magic, until today, where very high concentrations of magic have been spotted. All over the world, there are some areas saturated with magic, as well as people who can perform them. The Dragon Airforce helps ensures that Forbidden magic stays prohibited, and secret from the modern civilization, seeing as they could use it for war and crimes." He explained to Giro. "Am I right?" He asked the two Dragon Airforce members.

"Owie-" Ray winced, chuckling as he rubbed his head. "I'm sorry! Jo said that it was urgent!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Silverfang turned and saw the figure on the cloud. " NO! No, I'm putting my foot down here enough annoying things on my shoulder. "For gods sake I'm a Werewolf, I don't have to take this shit."

"What's shit, is it like popcorn?" GM asked, eyes ablaze with curiosty.
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"I realize about that fact, Giro. The Dragon Air Force almost facing the similar fate, but we are able to recover and getting used with the current technology to reduce the dependency on magic." Mizuki stated.

"That's indeed true." Mikuru nodded, agreeing Jo's explanation. "We still able to use various of magic, but in this case, we only use healing and barrier." She then look to Ray. "Luckily we're found you first. If other Dragon Air Force members, you might end up being arrested and possibly put you all in jail." The tigress patting Ray's shoulder. "So, what's your reason this time?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds