Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"No problem," Kitt smiled, "I don't mind sharing some clothes with friends."

"I agree, let's throw Shadow in the water, sure he'll catch something. Or at least make good bait." Katt grinned.

"I can catch fish!" Shadow shouted, suddenly jumping to his feet. With a strong flex he ripped through the tent bindings, "Hmm, need a fishing pole, some string, and a hook." He picked up a long stick off the beach, "Hey Katt, you're as flat as a twelve year old boy!" he shouted, holding up the stick as Katt clawed at him, carving it into a thinner more flexible stick, "Perfect, now string," he picked up some chord from the tent, "And a hook, hmmm, well I got this far. Any ideas?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sure Dot brought some veggies, we could roast some peppers, onions and stuff with some chicken and meat to make kebabs." Mar said, showing some experience in cooking "All we need is a few sticks to put the food in them and we're done." He said, putting himself down to think about Shadow's dilemma, "A hook... a hook... Where do you find those things on an island that appears around each 700 years only for a day and a half?" he voiced concern, before he had an idea, "I know!" he said, digging into Dorothy's bag, pulling out one of the spare fitting rods for the tents, before he bent it into an U with pressure from both his fingers, "Will this work?" he handed it to Shadow.

Dorothy smiled to Nero, "Thanks..." she said, although it would had been unwise for her to try get changed in front of so many people, plus if she went back to water she'd wet Kitt's shirt, so she decided to hold on the shirt, at least until she got her glasses back. "Lacia, try searching for my glasses! I'm having trouble seeing anything..." she whined.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Crab!" Lacia's voice called back, and a massive crab flew across the beach from the shore and on top of Nero. With another silent slash, Lacia was underwater again.

"HOLY SHIT GET IT OFF-" Nero roared, panicking as the crab (four meters in length), landed on him, looking absolutely freaked out. He had a certain phobia involving these crustaceans.

"Stop flailing- stop flailing damnit!" F'Nera said, trying to wrestle the crab away from him. "This could be delicious!"

The crab however, had latched its pincers onto his arms and wouldn't let go.

With a vicious snarl, Nero tensed his body, his muscles spreading the crab's claws before his ribs suddenly jutted out from his chest, piercing the crab's tough shell and impaling it before retracting again. The crab stopped struggling and slumped over him, grotesque mandibles foaming.

"HATE crabs." Nero growled, kicking it off him.

"I found your glasses!" Lacia giggled, and swam back to shore, handing Dot her glasses. "I feel like I missed something incredibly funny."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Whatever it was, I probably didn't see it either." Dorothy said, slipping on her glasses, blinking before she looked over to the crab that was impaled with what appeared to be Nero's open ribcage. Dorothy took her glasses off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy didn't know whether to laugh or scream.

'Heeey, now we can have ribs!' She giggled, wandering over to the fire and laying down beside it, using the heat to dry off her body and underwear before she put on more clothes.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Kitt purred softly as she resting next to the fire to dry her fur, a few drips of water falling off her onto the sand.

Katt was also near the fire, enjoying the warmth, "Make sure to catch something big mutt, me and Kitt can eat a whale each." she laughed.

"Yeah that works," Shadow smiled, attaching the hook to his makeshift pole and throwing it into the water, "Okay, should only be," there was a slight tug on the line, the rod suddenly snapping and vanishing into the water, "Oh, well, that didn't work." he scratched his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, don't worry, I can catch fishies." Dorothy smiled, "I'll go in for a dive again...!" she proposed, then remembered her situation with her clothes. "Lacia...!" she whined, picking her own bag from the lump next to the tents, "Can you help me get changed? I only brought another bikini, please?" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry about it," Katt smiled, "If there's one thing cats can do it's, well you'll see." she winked, walking towards the edge of the water she sat down, staring unblinking into the sea.

"What're you doing? Staring down the water?" Shadow asked, looking over her shoulder, "Are you trying to decided wheither to go swimming? I don't think you could, I mean Kitt has her chest to keep her afloat you don't. I don't think you'd be good at it."

Katt's eyes suddenly snapped open as her paw dove into the water and out again, a large tuna hooked on her claws, "Easy." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oooh... Impressive!" Dorothy clapped to Katt, having put her glasses on again to be able to see her, and away from Nero. "Would you catch one for me too? I'm watching my figure, so I don't eat meat a lot." She explained.

Mar ginned, poking one of Nero's ribs, "That's cool, man. Can you do it with your scapula? Bet you could get even bigger wings that way!" he chuckled, before he detached the crab from the spikes with a claw, being careful not to snap it, and at the same time lifted F'Nera off the ground with it, hovering her in front of her face. "You like crabs?" he softly asked with a smug, yet sexy smirk, his free claw resting on his waist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do you still want me to help you dress, Dotty? Cuz you can use our tent! I'm sure Nera and Mr. Savageboner over there won't mind!" Lacia suggested, gesturing at the two large, hide and bone tents.

Nero grunted and his ribs retracted back into his chest cavity sharply. It was as if they had never come out in the first place. "Yeah, sure I can. Scapula, humeri, ulna, radius, phalanges, even my fangs, pretty much every bone in my body." He said, getting up and walking away from the crab. "I need a lot of milk to compensate though. And DON'T CALL ME THAT." He called at the leopard, sulking nearer to the tents, a lot grumpier than when he had arrived.

"Yeah I like crabs..." F'Nera smiled back at him sexily, tracing a claw down his cheek and chin. "Now quit randomly picking me up! I've never been manhandled before!" She laughed. "Your father used to do it just to annoy me!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers