Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
Every 699 years, a gathering between dragons from all over the globe occurs in a temple on a mountain that surfaces from the depths of the ocean in the Equator once the time has elapsed. This is where old friends can meet and at the end of the meeting, the Aeon dragon is selected, as proof of the strong bond and unison between humans and the dragon kin. This dragon is entrusted with the essence of Kohryu, the mythical chinesse beast who rules over the celestial creatures that guard humans, and is commended to maintain the oath of convivence between the two races, until another 699 years pass by.

Today is exactly a day before the time comes, and several dragons are preparing to pay their respects to the mythical Mountain of Dragons. Two siblings are preparing to go as well, and one of them has decided to do something that's not so common... invite outsiders.

Mar: Hey guys! Wanna come to Equator? Dot and I have to assist a dumb ritual, and nah, it's gonna be boring if we go alone. So, who's up for catching some sunlight in the middle of the world?! *Grin*

Dot: This can't be legal for us... *Sighs*

------------------

So yeah! Let's play a little game about dragons. You don't have to be one, but if you're going to the Equator WITHOUT Mar and Dot, then I'm afraid you won't be able to assist, without being a dragon, that is. Let's get some profiles done, and... don't worry about the plot. It won't be long before you know what's gonna happen :3

Name:
Race: (Dragon, or something else. Dragons are not obligued to know Mar and Dot, but anything else do have to know either at least!)
Description:
Weapon of choice: (Not your equipment. Weapons aren't allowed in the meeting)
Abilities: (Passive stuff, things that are innate)
Skills: (Badass spells or techniques)

Now, make sure you read the intro again, and decide what you wanna be! Also, keep in mind: No Digimon, no Pokemon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Rellia
Race: Human (Knows Mar)
Description: Picture
Weapon of choice: Stratus
Abilities: Grows stronger with anger, however has issues using skills when angry.
Skills: Can enchant my sword or armor with numerous elements. Can also use normal healing and offensive magic, but not to nearly as well of an extent as her blade enchants.
Name: Erethzium Noractus
Race: Duh
Description: http://i43.tinypic.com/244qyp3.jpg
Weapon of choice: Gakkung Bow.
Abilities: Basic control over Magic. (AKA, too many things to list!)
Skills:
  • Living Bomb - Ignites himself in flame, and can detonate at any time, creating a large, fiery explosion.
  • Icy Veins - All of Ereth's blood turns to frigid ice, making him hard as stone, but slowing his movement.
  • Overcharge - Overcharges himself with electric energy, quickly building up more and more for 20 seconds, before releasing the energy, shocking anything within fifteen feet of himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Shadow
Race: Wolf (Knows Mar)
Description: A tall lean wolf, dark gray fur, wears blue jeans and a black shirt.
Weapon of choice: Swords.
Abilities: Increased regenerative abilites. Except from wounds recieved from silver. Enhanced senses and strength.
Skills:

Name: Katt
Race: Feline (Knows Dot)
Description: An albino tiger, wears mostly loose fitting clothes. Flat chest (Katt: Yeah the joke's dead.)
Weapon of choice: Claws.
Abilities: Enhanced speed and strength. Can see perfectly in the dark.
Skills: Combines her speed and sharp claws to attack at rapid speeds.

Name: Kitt
Race: Feline (Knows Mar and Dot)
Description: An anthro tiger, is Katt's twin sister but has orange fur instead of white. Also seems a bit more care-free and happy than her sister.
Weapon of choice: Claws.
Abilities: Speed and strength. And can see in the dark.
Skills: Can focus her senses, allowing her to see farther, and hear better, than normal.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: That's enough people to start with. Let's get this show on the road!

But first, my profiles:

Name: Martin (Mar) Alexander Phane.
Race: Dragon.
Description: Very tall and muscular blue and white dragon with short snow white hair and sapphire blue eyes.
Weapon of choice: Swallow (Double-bladed Oarblade)
Abilities: Super strength and agility. Able to survive extreme high temperatures.
Skills: Meditation: Like any Dragon, he's able to transform and ascend into a superior dragon form.

Blazing Chasm: A Deathblow born from inner chi energy.

Energy Mastery, Buff: Manipulates energy in or around a being to modify physical properties on a target.

Energy Mastery, Heal: Manipulates energy in or around a being to repair or heal wounds on a target.

Fire Manipulation: Aligned with the Fire element, he's able to breathe it out as well as inside, and is able to make it follow his will.

Name: Dorothy-Ann (Dot) Phane
Race: Dragon
Description: Slim dragon girl with long snow-white hair and a mix of blue and white scales like her twin brother. Wears human clothes when not in full dragon form.
Weapon of choice: Rapier/Shortswords.
Abilities: Agile and dexterous. Able to make water her home literally. Has a natural resistance to extremely cold temperatures.
Skills: Meditation: Same as Mar.

Energy Mastery, Heal: Same as Mar.

Water Manipulation: Opposite to Fire Manipulation.

We start at Mar and Dot's house, for the people who are going with them.

IC:

(Phane Residence)

"Alright guys," said Mar as he came downstairs from his room, "Is everyone ready?" he grinned, dusting his claws off. "Just left some food for Reno, he'll take care of the house while we're gone!" he said.

"Yay! I get to take care of the house!" Reno, the two-tailed dragonfox said, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Hmm," Dorothy pondered, "Wouldn't it be better if we left someone to give him company? I feel bad he's not allowed into the island, he'll be so lonely..." She pouted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oooh, this should be good.

Name: Daisy
Race: Human

Description: [Image: hdy.png]

Weapon of choice: Oversized nunchaku
Abilities: Natural affinity with flora, plants and trees respond to her.
Skills: Can manipulate the flora around her.

______

'Wait! Wait! WAAAIT!' Daisy screeched, bursting into the house, pigtails flying wildly around her.

'Phew! I thought you'd left without me! I'm so psyched, thanks a bunch for letting me come you two!' The girl said, grinning.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC:

Must- Join- Party-

Name: F'nerah "Nera" Pyre
Race: Pyrus Draconis (Fire Elder Dragon. Knows Mar and Dot.)
Description: Weapon of choice: Warhammers and Firearms
Abilities: Extreme Durability and resilience to heat and all its forms.
Skills:
  • Meditation - Like any Dragon, she's able to transform and ascend into a superior dragon form.
  • Elder Dragon Lore: Pyros - Nera has complete control over various forms of fire. From cold fire, to solid fire, and even fire that acts like adhesives, Nera can manipulate and generate them.
  • Flames of Life - Surrounds herself or others in gentle warm flames that recover health and heal.

Name: Atalacia "Lacia" Elice
Race: Cloudus Leopardis (Storm Leopard. Knows Dot.)
Description: Weapon of choice: Crystal Ball
Abilities: Can fly, read minds, and is resistant to elements and magic. Has a very powerful aura of magic that she has to keep suppressing.
Skills:
  • Lore of the Storm - Can perform various storm-based magic.
  • Vortex Slasher - Slices enemies up with a flurry of vacuum blades.
  • Torrential Spiral - Summons spiraling water tendrils that can drill through rock.

Name: Nero "Boner" Savagebone
Race: Lupis Draconus (Lost Elder Dragon: Wolf.)
Description: Weapon of choice: Swords and Spears
Abilities: Incredibly strong and fast, and has a high regeneration rate. Can manipulate his bones to make them stronger, or sprout spikes, or spears or other weapons.
Skills:
  • Shadow Ascenscion - Like most of the Lost Elder Dragons, Nero is capable of charging up his affinity (darkness) and transforming himself, ascending into a higher form.
  • Phantom Slasher - His targets' shadows come out and slash them.
  • Shadow Blessing - Can endow himself or others with a shadowy aura, increasing defense, attack and speed. Can be dispelled by strong light.
  • Nega Storm - His most powerful attack involving dark matter manipulation.

YAYYYY!! Tell me if I need to edit something!

IC:

"You take good care of yourself too, Reno!" Atalacia giggled at the dragonfox. The clouded leopard was rather fond of Reno's excitable nature. She blushed as Mar came down the steps, his blue and alabaster naked body, so powerful and and raw. She was honored to have been invited along, having had a certain crush on her friend Dot's older brother for a while now, despite barely knowing him. She felt so lucky that they had a chance to travel and get to know each other more!

"Why isn't he allowed in the island?" F'nera asked Dot curiously, tilting her head, one arm crossed underneath her Double-Ds while she twirled a lock of her blood-crimson red hair with her other claw.

Nero on the other hand, stood in a corner, saying nothing. He knew no one here, though he had heard of Mar and Dot. He was only here because Nera insisted he came along to meet them. It was a bright day outside. He hated bright days. But on the other hand, it was breezy, a perfect day to start a pilgrimage or what ever it was they were doing. Nero huffed quietly, sighing to himself in slight anticipation, arms crossed and head bowed, his wings were retracted and hidden from view.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh, glad you could make it, Daisy!" Mar smiled in relief, starting to count with his mind, "Alright, one, two... Many people showed up already. Guess a pseudo-millenary event really is something to pay mind to!" The dragon said with a grin, "Right. I'll be waiting outside, when you guys are ready, come out, I'll be waiting! Hope you don't mind heights, 'cause I sure do!" he said, and left through the enlarged door to the house, probably thought to be that way due to its largest inhabitant's size.

Dorothy sighed in embarrassment at Nera's question, "Well... Technically most of the others aren't allowed either, because of the Pure-Breed elitism, but Mar insisted he wanted to bring the others; he sounded quite convincing, but he also said: "Nah, Reno'll cause a scene if we bring him in, plus we can't leave the house alone." And... Reno doesn't seem to mind." She smiled a bit, still seeing the canine jumping up and down cheerfully, even after Atalacia's compliment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know I'm always ready, dude!" Ereth chuckled as he followed Mar outside, carrying a satchel bag around his buff body, with a few snack foods and other supplies inside it. "So, what IS this whole thing about anyways? These Earth dragon rituals are pretty weird, from what I can see."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I could call Slash over to keep him company." Shadow suggested.

"No, the two of them would destroy the place." Katt huffed, "Besides didn't Slash say he was busy with something?"

"Oh yeah, well his loss."

"So where's this place at, is there good food there, are there going to be alot of dragons, will there be others like us, you know non-dragosn," Kitt was talking almost a mile a minute, unable to hide her excitement over the trip.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad