Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
'Tch. Cool off. Are you and your sister both trying to drown me by the end of this trip? Is this exciting expedition really only an elaborate cover for a murder?! Oh my, i can see it now; Adorable Green-Haired Beauty Viciously Drowned By Jealous Dragon Siblings.' Daisy said dramatically, swimming over to Mar and glaring up at him.

Her expression changed immediately when she heard Nero's suggestion.

'Yeah, yeah! That cute dragon guy's got the right idea! Somebody get cooking!' She cheered, splashing about happily.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Katt looked up from her drink, glancing around a bit, "Where'd you take them off at?" she asked as she stood. Digging through a bag next to her, "Here, you can use one of Kitt's shirts, might be a bit loose on ya though." she said tossing a shirt over to Dot.

"Thanks," Kitt smiled, "My arms were getting a bit tired. This swimming is harder than it looks, no wonder cats don't do it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thanks!" Dorothy said, catching the shirt in her paws before she looked back to the ocean, "Hope you don't mind, Kitt! I'll give them back as soon as I find mine..." she said, quickly slipping on the shirt, getting rid of the seaweed, although that caused her wet chest to stick against the fabric of the clothes, marking her breasts. "Now uhm... can somebody help me find my glasses? They were on top of my clothes..." the partially blind dragoness whined, trying to walk a short distance, knowing she hadn't left her clothes anywhere too far from the shore.

"Ooh. FOOD!" Mar immediately reacted, literally jumping out of the water and onto the sand, "Burgersburgersburgersburgers!" he seemed to suggest, jumping up and down with his arms up like a little kid begging for something.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"The wave sort of... took it in." Nera sweat dropped. "How good's your eyesight under saltwater?"

"Sure cats do it!" Lacia purred. "I mean, if you had my abilities, you'd do it all the time!"

"Sweet, someone get the fire going, I've got the meat!" Nero said, digging in his rucksack. "I don't think I've got burgers in-"

"I HAVE BURGERS!" Lacia called.

"Okay, we got burgers." Nero said, taking the burger patties and buns out of the clouded leopard's backpack after taking his own meat out. He paused momentarily. "Wait. Cute?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"What?!" Dorothy gasped, "The wave took it in?!" she said in a very disappointed way, "N-no... My eyesight underwater is pretty good, but..." she looked over to Shadow, then towards Ereth, skipped Mar and looked over to Nero, before returning to Nera, "I already got rid of the sea-weed!" she whined helplessly.

"Easy" said Mar blowing some hot air onto a palm tree, instantly making it catch fire. "Oh, whoops, I should probably keep them away from the forest..." he told himself, picking the large palm tree by the trunk, before he ripped it off from the floor with one arm effortlessly, hovering it over his head, "So. Where do you want the fire, Nero?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'll find it for you Dotty!" Lacia volunteered after bringing Kitt nearer to the shore, diving in again, searching the sand underwater carefully.

F'Nera laughed at Mar's feat of strength. It was surreal.

Nero gestured at the area in front of the tents. "Over there would be good." He said, not at all surprised that a dragon like Mar would hold that much raw strength. He was fashioning crude grill out of heat and fireproofed bones that he was ripping out of his forearm.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Thanks Lacia!" Kitt called as she walked onto the beach, grabbing her tail and straining the water off it, her fur dripping wet and sticking to her body, "Hmm, hey Dot, I have a shirt just like that." she smiled a bit.

"Alright, burgers!" Shadow smiled jumping around in his bindings, "I'm hungry."

"Why don't you go jump in the ocean and catch some fish." Katt suggested.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right-o!" Mar said, and laid the flaming trunk on the designated spot, "Aw c'mon Katt. I don't eat fish, I don't even like them. Maybe Shadow could go, puppies are good at catching things, or something. Right?" he said, picking Shadow up by the rear-end of the bag he was in, holding him upside down. "Hey, you look like a slug!" he chuckled.

After thanking Lacia with a smile, Dorothy bowed to Kitt apologetically, "I'm sorry, I lost my clothes, Lacia is helping me find them at the moment... I promise I'll return this to you soon, please let me keep wearing them for a little bit!" she put her claws up in begging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy wandered up behind the guys, wringing water out of her pigtails.

'Uhm, i THOUGHT you were cute, but that's kinda disgusting.' The girl said, peering over Nero's shoulder.

'Anyway, what else do we have? Just burgers? What about chicken legs? And sausages? And those really tasty fruity kebab things? Oooh, i'm starving!'

all i ever wanted was the world.

The clouded leopard emerged a few moments later. "Good news! I found your top!" Lacia called, waving the soaked shirt around before tossing it at the shore, intentionally getting it to splat against Nero's face before submerging again.

Nero pulled Dot's shirt off his face and wrung it dry, passing it back to her. "What? It adds flavor." He joked, grinning somewhat grimly in response to Daisy's remark. "Aw I'm just kidding, its only bone. Its not even bloody."

"I brought some coleslaw, sausages and chicken wings, no legs or kebabs though, sorry." Nera said, rummaging through her own things, producing the food in little plastic containers.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers