Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Yeah, lets." F'nera agreed and started walking back to the beach. "I hope Nero's done setting up my tent. I could do with some meditation."

(Beach)

Laughing, Lacia climbed the slide nimbly. "Oh I bet I can!" She giggled and prepared to slide down in a standing position.

Nero sweatdropped as Kitt's tent collapsed over the Shadow and Katt. "Uh... you guys have fun." He laughed, and made for the shore, stripping his pants off on the way so he was left with his plain black trunks. "You're gonna loose your bikini bottom again, Lacia? Though you're not really wearing any right now!" He teased.

"Hey, wuh-!?" Lacia snapped, but lost her concentration and slipped, sliding down and hitting the water face first. She emerged a moment later, sputtering. "You ASSHAT! I got water in my nose!"

Nero wasn't listening. He was too busy rolling on the sand, laughing his tail off.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Gee, I knew you wouldn't be able to!" Dorothy taunted, poking her tongue out cutely as she twirled a finger, "One wave, and this time fully concentrated, coming up!" she smiled, pointing upwards, lifting Daisy up on a wave and carrying her to a more profound area, before she started elevating it. "Stand on it!" she cheered.

(Forest's Exit)

"Meditation? Don't you elders do that like, all the time?" Mar objected, "C'mon Nera! We're here to have fun! You can meditate later!" he said with a grin, and to interrup the tense atmosphere, he scooped the elder dragon woman up in his large arms, before he hurried to the shore, "INCOMING!" he called, running past everyone before he jumped high up and landed on the water with Nera still in his arms. The water rising up wildly.

"Uh oh." Dorothy saw the wild waves forming after Mar's huge body crashed on and immediately submerged.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This isn't going to end well." Ereth spoke, taking out an umbrella from his bag and opening it up, holding it over his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Alright! This time- SHUT UP!" Lacia screamed at Nero, and slid down the slide while standing, doing a back-flip off it and diving into the sea gracefully. "Ta-dah~!"

"By meditate I mean eat my sugary snacks in- oof- Martin!!" Nera yelled in shock as the he scooped her up. She wasn't used to being picked up, let alone so easily. She screamed, laughing as he jumped into the sea.

"Aiee!" Lacia squealed as a wave washed over her.

"No- no- NO NO!! Not the tents!" Nero yelled, eyes wide as he spread his arms and wings trying to keep the leather from getting wet. Leather had a certain smell he wasn't fond of when it got wet.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kitt splashed towards Dot, trying to keep her head above the water. "EEK!" she cried out as Mar's wave crashed over her, desperatly clawing out for something to grab onto, her nails hooking one of the straps on Dot's bikin and cutting through it.

"Hey, Mar's back!" Shadow smiled, tied up in what remained of the tent, "Whoohoo, party time!" he laughed as he inched towards the shore like a giant worm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar emerged, still holding F'Nera in his arms, the wet male enjoying the warm water of the coast, "Woohoo! This feels great! What about you, Nera?" he asked, letting the elder on the water.

Dorothy surfaced and snapped at Mar, "Watch it, you doofus! You're not exactly light to be pulling," but before she could finish, she felt a tingle on the upper side of her chest, the cord of her bra snapping with Kitt's sharp claw, making the top start to slide down and reveal some of Dorothy's large mounds, she shrieked, "EEK!" and blushed tomato-red in embarrasment, quickly throwing an arm around and catching the loose cord, trying to tie it back to the other one while making sure her arms covered her front. "This can't be happening...!"

"Oh, c'mon Dot. We didn't come here all the way for you to do a sea strip-tease," Mar commented, oblivious to what had just happened, "Geez, one would say you'd at least keep some dignity."

The dragon girl sweat-dropped and whined, "SO not fairrr!" she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AWWHHOOOO!!" Shadow howled loudly, "Yeah, take it off Dot!"

Katt walked up calmly behind him, suddenly smashing a coconut over his head, splittin git open, "Mmmm, been years since I've had coconut milk." she purred as she stuck a straw in one of the halves, sucking up her drink happily.

"Ah, D-Dorothy?" Kitt called, barely keeping her head above the water, "The, the water's really deep here."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nera had a wide grin on her face. "Actually, that was kind of fun." She admitted. "And the water does feel nice around here."

Giggling, Lacia supported Kitt by her butt, keeping her afloat so that the water was just bellow neck level. "Don't worry Kitty! I got you!"

"So... what's up? What's the verdict?" Nero asked, getting on all fours and shaking the saltwater off him like some kind of mutt. "Do we get to stay or what?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"This is absolutely NOT what I had in mind when I thought we'd all have fun together!" Dorothy huffed, blushing in embarrassment as Shadow howled to her, she quickly re-submerged and vanished for a while.

"Yep, told you you just needed to cool off." Mar grinned, standing above them all, the water level barely reaching the start of his crotch area where the girls had been. "Oh yeah, you guys get to stay! All thanks to our persuasive methods." He winked to F'Nera, interrupted by Dot, who came out again, not wearing her torn bra, but what seemed to be a made-shift bra of seaweed, that obviously had a hard time compensating the weight of her big bust.

"I need to get my clothes..." Dorothy whined in a low tone, before she started floating towards the shore, coming out of the water and walking on the wet sand, having to put at least an arm onto her chest to make sure even if the madeshift bra gave out, she wouldn't flash anything, though the pressure applied did reveal much of her cleavage. "K-Katt!" she called out, "Do you see my clothes anywhere? I can't see well without my glasses..." she said softly, despite her eyes looking quite fine, they were also weak, and got tired quickly if she tried to focus her sight on anything without them on.

Mar smiled in a rather satisfied manner, his arms on his waist as his tail wagged, "So, until dusk, what do you guys wanna do?" he asked the group.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh come on Dot! You have a nice body! Don't be afraid to show some skin! Or in your case, scales!" Lacia laughed.

"Mnm..." Nera mumbled absentmindedly as she backstroked, totally relaxed.

"I vote barbecue." Nero said in response to Mar's question. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty hungry."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers